TX TX - Joshua Davis, 18 months, New Braunfels, 4 Feb 2011 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are so many children (and adults) that are missing out there.

I wish that there would be more cases that would end up like the Jaycee Dugard - Shawn Hornbeck and Ben Ownby ones. How many children were taken and have now gone out on their own never knowing their real past?

Sometimes I think there must be bones everywhere due to the amount of missing cases we have on the books.

Praying for Joshua and Adji.

I completely agree. I always try to imagine that these missing children/adults are all together in a happy place we do not know of. It is way to sad to think of them having had their life ended by someone.

It's been more than 9 months - I sure wish Joshua would be found.

There has got to be a better way to get the news of every missing child out there. What we are doing isn't working! Every child counts! It breaks my heart and I don't have the answer.

We could pass one in the store and never know it! We should know of every missing child. How can we look for a child if we don't know the child is missing. How can we identify him/her if we've never seen their face?

I just want to scream!

Going on 10 months and this precious baby boy is still missing. Nothing in the media. As if he doesn't matter anymore. I look at his precious little face and think to myself, Joshua, sweetheart you do matter. We do care about you. We do still pray you will be found alive somewhere.

Lord, please lead someone to find this precious little baby and bring him home.

It's been too long baby boy....

joshua10.jpg

joshua8.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lets-FIND-Joshua-Davis/161420443907206?sk=photos

Nevermind it's a subscription and I don't have one to the article :blush: :giggle:

You would think if they had enough clicks on the story, they would release the whole article for viewing. We're talking about a missing boy here.
Maybe some other outlet will release the whole update.

Was thinking of Josh today. I can just imagine that big smile of his looking forward to Christmas. Such a beautiful little boy, so sad.

Was thinking of Josh today. I can just imagine that big smile of his looking forward to Christmas. Such a beautiful little boy, so sad.

Little lost Ayla reminds me of my boy Joshua. I hate that we still do not know where he is. Merry Christmas little guy.

How sad! Joshua is so cute and it is sad we don't know where he is :(. Shockingly, I am reading about this for the first time today. Thank God for Websleuths! You guys keep these stories alive when others haven't. I will pray for this sweet boy!

:bump: for baby Josh - thinking of you today, 11 months have gone by - where are you Joshie? Someone knows, how can they live with themselves?

Missing toddelers parents plea for information
Nearly a year after a New Braunfels toddler disappeared from his home, his parents still have no information about where the boy could be.
Joshua Davis, Jr. was last seen February 4th of 2011. Police searched several miles around his home but found no sign of him. His father, Josh Davis, said police are "starting fresh" with the case.
More...

I'm encouraged that LE is finally going to take a fresh look, but I agree with Josh Davis, Sr. that they should have done that from the beginning.

It's almost a year now since Joshua disappeared.
I am glad that the LE is going back over everything. Maybe this time they will find something that will bring him home.

It's almost a year now since Joshua disappeared.
I am glad that the LE is going back over everything. Maybe this time they will find something that will bring him home.

I agree. It's time to start fresh.

Candlelight Prayer Vigil Tonight

New Creation Church - Wednesday 2.01.12 @ 5:45p.
8700 Fourwinds Drive San Antonio, TX 78239-1917 (210) 646-7997

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-735229

On February 4, 2011, Joshua Davis Jr. went missing from his home in New Braunfels, Texas. Police were summoned shortly before 8:40 p.m. Friday, February 4th and told Joshua Davis Jr. had last been seen inside his parents' mobile home in the 2600 block of Savannah Hill Circle about 20 minutes earlier.

more at link - nothing new but nice to see Josh back in the news...

joshjpeg-1974718_p9.jpg

Misleading statements delaying missing toddler investigation

New Braunfels Police Capt. John McDonald says investigators have received misleading statements from the parents of a missing toddler and "many" of the people inside the home when the child went missing last year. 18-month-old Joshua Davis Jr. was reported missing Feb. 4, 2011.

"I think if your child is missing, you have no reason but to tell the truth on what you know and provide the information that would assist the investigators, rather than send them in different directions that would mislead them," Capt. McDonald said.

Investigators have kept a tight lid on the case over the past year but are releasing new details now in the hopes that someone will come forward with additional information.

"Right now, we think there was probably an accident inside the house and that the persons have not come forward to explain the accident," Capt. McDonald said. "We have confirmed with the family that the child was not kidnapped. We were able to confirm that nobody kicked in the door and took the child. We were able to confirm the child did not get out of the house."

More here:

http://www.woai.com/news/local/stor...g-missing-toddler/dWBcgbYCQEKObUkjF1kzNA.cspx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam