IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #1

I am so sick right now.
I felt horrible since I saw the facebook.His myspace as well.I hope they are investigating all and every link.I do believe there are pedo -rings to be found.
And I know we are not supposed to be family bashing but IMO they are all somewhat involved and I'm hoping the other two little ones are in a safe place now,far away from mom,both grandma's (one posing in bathing suites on facebook ,the other one making scripted excuses for the monster on National TV),the step grandpa ,just all of them,I'm sorry but IMO everyone knew what was going on,the baby was dead since Thursday and the mom didn't notice until Friday afternoon????? I do think mom was probably abused by her dad all her life,I think horrible,unimaginable things were going on in that trailer park,so sick and angry :(

I am sorry to post this :cry:

Missing girl was struck in head, dismembered

Thirty-nine-year-old Michael Len Plumadore appeared in court Tuesday morning on a preliminary charge of murder, accused of killing 9-year-old Aliahna Lemmon early Thursday.

According to court documents filed in the case, Plumadore clubbed the little girl in the head with a brick while she stood outside this trailer in early morning hours Thursday.

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111227/LOCAL07/111229621

OMG WHY? WHY? WHY? I am sick.

:(

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

When did mom say the last time she spoke to her children?And I want to know who all lived with Mom?
OMG I am going to be sick. He killed her Thursday morning and everything else was a lie. I can't even mention what he did to her. Why?? :furious:

Do we have a timeline page and who is who? I'm getting confused who is who.

They have to mean early Friday right? I think Thursday must be a typo.

I wonder if the convenience store dumpster was the "nearby business" where he disposed of her body? Possibly when he went to get the cigar? SICK SICK SICK

Here is Chris in Texas's time line.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7463692&postcount=266"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7463692&postcount=266[/ame]

Where did he dismember her ? The other girls were in the trailer and he couldn't do it in the yard because there is no yard. How did no one see this.

At this time, during this horrific news about precious, beautiful Aliahna, please take a moment, get away from your computer, find a candle in your home and please light a candle and say a prayer for Aliahna.

Wow, Indiana rarely sentences anyone to death but this one better get the needle!

I have no words about "him" I can put here w/out getting in trouble, sitting on hands, sitting on hands.

Sheriff Fries was right when he said "It was a horrific crime, probably worse than you can imagine."

It has been snowing here for several hours, tears from heaven.

OMG She was killed on Thursday and not reported missing till Friday. What did those little girls go through while in his care especially on Thursday and Friday? IMO this is not his first murder. Doesn't seem like the first one he would jump to dismembering the body. ( argh that made me gag just typing it out)

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111227/LOCAL07/111229621

I don't even want to type this-but i am going to. They could find her hands , her feet and her head in the freezer-WTH did he do with the rest of her little body?

From the article...
Later that day, he cut her body into pieces with a hacksaw, disposing of them in the dumpster of a nearby business.
He told Allen County detectives they could find her head, hand and feet in his freezer, where they were found Monday.

Where did he dismember her ? The other girls were in the trailer and he couldn't do it in the yard because there is no yard. How did no one see this.

Please see my link above!! OMG

I want to know where her sisters are.

When did mom say the last time she spoke to her children?And I want to know who all lived with Mom?

I am thinking she said Tuesday afternoon.

The only people that have been reported as living with mom was step-dad, step-sister and sister who is a 1/2 sister to Aliahna.

They will all have PTSD now.

Not necessarily. We can look at a long list of emotionally/mentally defective people who went on afterwards with nothing more than a heightened sense of entitlement and indignation. I don't know ANYTHING about these people except what we have seen so far when they put themselves in the media. It's not looking like they had much empathy, if any at all.

On their passionate defense of the ever-so-wonderful MP (I will never speak or type his name, he should be dust), I will say simply that it does not take much to fool a pathological narcissist, not that I know they are. Just saying that if they ARE, all MP had to do was goo goo them with a smile, a wink, a compliment. That's all pathological narcissists ever need to know. Nothing else matters.

When my husband's ex-wife's husband PLEAD GUILTY to attempting to murder my husband, his pathological narcissist mother's comment was "they've always been nice to ME" and then she took them out to dinner. Meantime, having hired hitkiller(s) to finish the job he himself botched, we had to go into hiding and move place to place often for several years. It was a nightmare. His mother is beyond being able to fathom anything beyond herself and her own narcissistic needs. My pathologically narcissistic father has done the same thing with my sister. The ex-husband that abused her for years and continues daily to try to destroy her relationship with her children calls my father once a year to say Happy Birthday. My father is so thrilled by this that he invites the to come visit him as a welcome houseguest. Does he know about the abuse? He// yes, but the man is always nice to HIM, the ONLY thing that matters to a narcissist.

Stepping out of my rant now, but I will not be at all surprised if we see evidence of some extreme personality disorders in the ones responsible for precious Ali's care.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back