IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a note:

Even if the MSM is reporting about donations in this case, Websleuths has no way of verifying where the money is going.

:tyou:

So you actually believe that he is a reliable source? :innocent:Uhm, he said he thought she left with Tarah.:waitasec: That was a lie!:furious: So if he didn't say that he raped the child then he must of not? So, thankful an autopsy is being done instead of relying on Michael Pulmadore's version in what happened.:gthanks:

Yep and Michael also said he didn't harm children. Now we know thats a lie too. I cant speak to his words that he didn't harm animals-with any facts to support that is.

Well tomorrow should be a "telling day". He has a court appearance in which the charges will go on record - which mean we should, at the least, know more about the crime.

Has anyone seen any local affiliate or any national channel (CNN, HLN, FOX) that has said they will be streaming? Does IN allow cameras in the courtroom? What time is his appearance scheduled?

So you actually believe that he is a reliable source? :innocent:Uhm, he said he thought she left with Tarah.:waitasec: That was a lie!:furious: So if he didn't say that he raped the child then he must of not? So, thankful an autopsy is being done instead of relying on Michael Pulmadore's version in what happened.:gthanks:

The thing is, the way perps are made to confess is by LE softening the possible circumstances of the crime: "Hey, man, everyone has a point where a kid just gets on their nerves. No one in this room is going to hate you for that. We've all been there. The kid seems like she/he could have been a real handful. If you snapped, it happens. We'll understand. But now is the time to let us know so we can bring closure to this case. Did something like that happen? Did you get to your breaking point?"

They often get perps to confess this way and the perps often soften their confession as a result. They minimize what they have done so they can retain some sort of rapport with the good ol' boys who have been questioning them for so many hours. They know they are caught but think if they minimize what they did and why, they won't seem so evil. It's a psychology thing and it appears to work. The cops give them a way out of the truth but a way that still allows them to locate the child they are desperately seeking and put the perp in prison.

I'm no longer going to comment on the siblings being physically examined. I'm sure these girls are getting the best care as far as physically and emotionally. I'm not an expert and i dont know what they have been thru. One media report doesn't cut it for me. My hat is off to LE in this case. Just my opinion.

I agree. I did read somewhere, but it may have been FB, that the step sister is with other family now. I guess her paternal family. Hopefully they are taking care of whatever needs to be done.

Fair enough. But the reverse is also true-that we are judging her based upon our own lens in terms of child care. "I would never leave my child alone with a man, I would never not speak to my child when they are away, I would never put my previously abused child in a neighborhood like this one even if my dad was dying..."

I bet we would have a great time discussing this over a cup or three of coffee. Maybe one day we will do just that. :)

O/T but relevant. I have a friend who is divorced and whose children travel to another state for visitation. Her link to them is through their father-if he tells her they are eating/sleeping/swimming and cannot come to the phone, she does not automatically assume he has chopped them up or done something horrible. It may be twelve to 24 hours before she gets to speak to them.

Heh-heh!

and if he had welfare, FLA state would of caught him by SS #.
So how did he get money to live?
Oh I have bad thoughts now on child *advertiser censored*??? JMOO
some thing to make big money on to live and did mom make out also?
JMOO

It does seem strange to me that a homeless drifter really is somewhat computer savvy enough to have a myspace, facebook and post pictures on them of himself with a web cam. Just the fact that we know he has a web cam makes me shudder. I'm sure he has a big online presence but I don't think we've sleuthed any user names for him have we?

MOO

Well tomorrow should be a "telling day". He has a court appearance in which the charges will go on record - which mean we should, at the least, know more about the crime.

Has anyone seen any local affiliate or any national channel (CNN, HLN, FOX) that has said they will be streaming? Does IN allow cameras in the courtroom? What time is his appearance scheduled?

Is it tomorrow? I thought I read Friday?

The only reason he confessed IMO was because he hadn't had a chance to dispose of all the frozen body parts before Aliahna's mother came looking for her (to attend a birthday party I think?) and finally realized that she was missing and called LE.

If he had one more day, I'm sure he would have finished up his disposal on the Friday night and we would be here looking for a missing child who he claimed just left on her own to be with her mother.

But once LE was involved, he knew that they were going to make that grisly find in the freezer so he had to confess to something. I think it's unlikely that he confessed to what really happened. His version seems to indicate that Aliahna's behavioural problems might have triggered an uncontrollable anger in him. Will he plead temporary insanity with this version?

MOO

I think LE was on to him from the start and that's why the searches were publicly suspended~maybe they found remains in the dumpster and had him on video at the Convenience store? They were putting pressure on and believed they could break him. My fear is though his confession is part of a plea to avoid the DP. jmo

The thing is, the way perps are made to confess is by LE softening the possible circumstances of the crime: "Hey, man, everyone has a point where a kid just gets on their nerves. No one in this room is going to hate you for that. We've all been there. The kid seems like she/he could have been a real handful. If you snapped, it happens. We'll understand. But now is the time to let us know so we can bring closure to this case. Did something like that happen? Did you get to your breaking point?"

They often get perps to confess this way and the perps often soften their confession as a result. They minimize what they have done so they can retain some sort of rapport with the good ol' boys who have been questioning them for so many hours. They know they are caught but think if they minimize what they did and why, they won't seem so evil. It's a psychology thing and it appears to work. The cops give them a way out of the truth but a way that still allows them to locate the child they are desperately seeking and put the perp in prison.

I agree. I did read somewhere, but it may have been FB, that the step sister is with other family now. I guess her paternal family. Hopefully they are taking care of whatever needs to be done.

This is also the time they make "deals" with people like MP. I pray that LE did NOT make a deal with this monster.

Before we keep rolling along with the rumor of other children, I havent seen any media that indicates there were.

Anyone else?

assuming this is permissable , as I have posted it before-

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/fortwayne/obituary.aspx?n=james-e-lemmon&pid=

last 4 grandchildren mentioned must be AS and her siblings

Research on public FB pages, ALiahna's included, indicates that TS's 2 siblings are parents of the first four grandchildren ( 2 each)

as best I could ascertain

(and let me add again, imho, I do not think the whole family , ahhh, suffers from such, ahh, sad woes, as do some members.....also, not that it matters in the grand scheme, but I do wonder if TS and her 2 sibs listed in obit might have been half siblings)

Is it tomorrow? I thought I read Friday?

MY BAD!!! You're right. It is Friday - I forgot tomorrow is only Thursday. This final week of the year throws me - every year. Everyone is home - no one is working (DH always has this week off) and I just forget what day it is.

So, yes - Friday we should get some more answers.

Thankx for the correction!!!!! lol - I'm so confused......................:waitasec:

Whatever the motivation for this crime I agree ^ that LE interrogations were likely effective. This guy was "at the end of the hall" and he knew it.

MY BAD!!! You're right. It is Friday - I forgot tomorrow is only Thursday. This final week of the year throws me - every year. Everyone is home - no one is working (DH always has this week off) and I just forget what day it is.

So, yes - Friday we should get some more answers.

Thankx for the correction!!!!! lol - I'm so confused......................:waitasec:
LOL I hear what you are saying. I am back to work tomorrow a.m. and have no clue what day it is. Holidays do that :waitasec:

I need a scratching post.

TS's behavior baffles and enrages me.

Just my :twocents: but if we as a society continue to make allowances fo people who continually make poor decisions and excuse their decisions because they may have had a bad upbringing or terrible homelife...how are we to protect their future kids? Their future?

Our future? Once TS became a mother her childhood ended. I don't know what I can do as a member of society to make sure that TS's other kids lives are not ruined...but I will do it.

I realize that TS is not the perp...MP is. And he is evil. But TS put her three children in the path of that evil. And I don't care whether or not MP seemed nice or never had a harsh curse word to say...she just handed them to him. And checked on them, from what we have been told, not very much at all.

Excellent post, thank you.

Isn't interesting we need a license to drive and driving is a privilege, but parenting is not. No license to parent and to some it is certainly not a privilege. :cry:

Sadly, there will always be children who fall through the cracks because those responsible for them have rights our children do not.

A quote from Aliahna's bio father:

Dawayne Maroney of Centerville, Iowa, says he hadn't recently talked with his daughter, Aliahna Lemmon, or her mother, because they frequently changed their phone number

http://www.newser.com/article/d9rtp...f-plans-trip-from-iowa-to-attend-funeral.html

If it was difficult for Aliahna's bio father to stay in contact with her due to frequently changed phone numbers, imagine how difficult it may have been for any possible CPS workers who may have tried to ensure the safety of Aliahna and her siblings.

JMO

Friday is his court date, WOO -- have to wait 2 days

This is an entire subculture of people. This is the way they live. This is the only way of life they know. We are blown away because it is not how we live. They don't have the same morals or ethics that we do. But, this is their way of life. Abuse of wives, children, it doesn't matter this is part of their life style. To them sexual abuse is nothing and neither is physical abuse against their spouse. Probably 90 percent of them have been in jail at some point in their lives and the spectrum of their jail time can range from theft to sexual abuse. Women, and children to them are nothing but a means to an end. The women are so beat down and have no self respect that they accept it and go on about their business of survival.

In my experience with the DOH it is seen everywhere in every state. These people live off of welfare and only exist day to day and by any means they can. The children truly suffer but soon they grow up and are perpetuating the paradigm. This way of life goes on and on. It is the ony thing they know. It would truly make you sick if you knew all the things that are happening in places every night and every day. And the worse of it is that they think it is normal. It is the way they exist. That is their goal just to get through one day to the next. It is a horrible way of life but it is all they know. It is what their friends do and it is what their parents did. Even though it is incomprenhisble to me to them it is survival. jmo

I'm no longer going to comment on the siblings being physically examined. I'm sure these girls are getting the best care as far as physically and emotionally. I'm not an expert and i dont know what they have been thru. One media report doesn't cut it for me. My hat is off to LE in this case. Just my opinion.

yes, i think we can assume they are receiving care... LE is playing this one close to the vest. it's a wonder those little lambs survived in that wolves den at all....

I think LE was on to him from the start and that's why the searches were publicly suspended~maybe they found remains in the dumpster and had him on video at the Convenience store? They were putting pressure on and believed they could break him. My fear is though his confession is part of a plea to avoid the DP. jmo

BBM: LE doesn't have much to do with what the State/Grand Jury charges; yeah, they may have some influence, but I don't believe they are authorized to "deal" with perps about the possible penalties of a capital crime except that death is max punishment . . . oh, and MP has not been charged with anything as of yet & he does not have legal representation at this time.

LE is there to investigate a crime & have enough probable cause/evidence to get a confession. How they get that confession, well, what's holding the State to LEs promise ?

Call me confused but bio Dad says little contact with Mom and Aliahna as of late. Did i not read a prior link stating bio Dad thought the Perp was an okay guy? Then how would he know???? Or was that Step Dad????

I think I am going to reserve an opinion on bio dad's comments until we find out how involved he was in Aliahna's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993