Dr G. to do special about Caylee

Thanks for posting on the comments she made.
I must have missed it. Maybe time zone?
Now I can change channels.

I'm saying IMO they did not prove that duct tape was on mouth nose or where it originated from period.

They didn't have to prove it. As JA said, in the untouched photo's of Caylee's remains, it was LITERALLY from ear to ear. Those are HIS words and I trust him.

Uh...maybe 'cause there wasn't a mouth or a nose left? Seeing that JA is a lay person he might have interpreted the doctor's findings as such.

--------------------
It was stated in the FULL autopsy papers. Too many times people read a few. There were many pages in that report. Anyone doubting go back and read the full autopsy. It also stated there was abuse as Caylees skull was not formed properly at death., It was at birth! read it all. very interesting read. :seeya:

The new season of Dr G starts tonight on Discovery Fit and Health. FYI

--------------------
It was stated in the FULL autopsy papers. Too many times people read a few. There were many pages in that report. Anyone doubting go back and read the full autopsy. It also stated there was abuse as Caylees skull was not formed properly at death., It was at birth! read it all. very interesting read. :seeya:

BBM

So, I wonder what sort of abuse that would be. Physical abuse? Neglect? Lying down in a car trunk?

My first thought was that I wish this had come out at trial, but those (unusual people) would have thought that GA did it. :maddening:

I went back through this thread and found this quote posted by Kat (#58) telling when the episode about Caylee would be televised on two different channels. Jan 1st is this Sunday and Jan 6 will be on the following Friday in case you don't have your calendar up yet.

It will premiere at 8 p.m. Jan. 1 on TLC and repeat Jan. 6 on Discovery Fit & Health.

BBM

So, I wonder what sort of abuse that would be. Physical abuse? Neglect? Lying down in a car trunk?

My first thought was that I wish this had come out at trial, but those (unusual people) would have thought that GA did it. :maddening:

The only thing I remember is that her skull was malformed from her lying down a lot as a baby, way more than normal. It wasn't because of her death. It could mean that Casey left her lying down a lot instead of interacting with her as a baby. It definitely shows that Caylee was neglected as a baby by Casey if her skull never formed properly. I think there was a thread about this and the info was disputed or something like that. I didn't know it was in the autopsy report, though. I don't know where we heard it from, maybe it was the autopsy report and I just don't remember that tidbit.

BBM

I don't know that it was pointed out as abuse as much as it appears Caylee had a condition where the skull was not forming properly. The only abuse I could see from that would be who was her doctor and why didn't he find it when it appears it was treatable. jmo

I don't know that it was pointed out as abuse as much as it appears Caylee had a condition where the skull was not forming properly. The only abuse I could see from that would be who was her doctor and why didn't he find it when it appears it was treatable. jmo

I don't think Caylee ever had a doctor. That's the problem. Wasn't it said somewhere that no medical records could be found for Caylee? That she was never taken to a doctor for anything? I think Cindy was her "doctor" and that explains a whole lot right there.

The only thing I remember is that her skull was malformed from her lying down a lot as a baby, way more than normal. It wasn't because of her death. It could mean that Casey left her lying down a lot instead of interacting with her as a baby. It definitely shows that Caylee was neglected as a baby by Casey if her skull never formed properly. I think there was a thread about this and the info was disputed or something like that. I didn't know it was in the autopsy report, though. I don't know where we heard it from, maybe it was the autopsy report and I just don't remember that tidbit.

Exactly.......and why, oh why if she were seeing a pediatrician regularly didn't the doctor pick that up??????? jmo

BBM

--------------------------
The back of Caylees head right down the middle was fully fused already.This is not supposed to happen until later in life, Dr.G. has seen newly fused in 70 and 80 year old people. I think we have all seen in our lifetime a person with one side of head flattened out. this can be a reason for it. Caylee spent a lot of time lying in one position. Those bones are soft and do not fuse so easy. This is all in the autopsy report, way near the end. It is considered abuse. :seeya:

I remember reading that there was "premature synostosis" of one of the sutures. I'm not sure whether that would have been caused by lying flat but the red flag it raised to me was whether Caylee had been followed properly by a doctor who could have caught that.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0619/19802034.pdf

Page 13, it notes that Caylee had visited a pediatrician, and that there was no significant trauma or pathology noted in her medical records.

OCA said (I know, I know) that Caylee's Dr's name was Silvo (???) in her Universal interview, and that Caylee had one cold in her life that lasted two days.

Do we even know if Caylee had regular check-ups? Something tells me that she may have when she was an infant, but then after, nurse Cindy felt she knew better than anyone. I mean, Casey waited 7 months before she even got any kind of prenatal care. Which some people see as a form of abuse too... so much so, that I know here in Florida, the mothers who wait so long to get medical care for a pregnancy are questioned about it.

Do we even know if Caylee had regular check-ups? Something tells me that she may have when she was an infant, but then after, nurse Cindy felt she knew better than anyone. I mean, Casey waited 7 months before she even got any kind of prenatal care. Which some people see as a form of abuse too... so much so, that I know here in Florida, the mothers who wait so long to get medical care for a pregnancy are questioned about it.

From watching Dr. G she usually does get complete medical records. Maybe she'll go into that.

fwiw, no where in the autopsy report does it state that tape was "wrapped around" the face, mouth and nose. It actually states that tape was attached to the hair and overlying the mandible and maxilla, per Dr Utz (the first ME to examine the remains). Dr Shultz states that it can be INFERRED that the tape was what could have held the mandible in place. However, it is also noted that plant growth had permeated the remains. IMO, this too could have held the mandible. And that is exactly what CSI Hanson, Dr. Shultz and Dr. Utz testified to in court. No expert testified that the duct tape was responsible for holding the mandible in place during the decompositional process in court. Also, IMO, the muck could have been responsible for the position of the skull and mandible. I don't see how the duct tape could have held the mandible. The skin, hair and duct tape would have loosened before the jaw muscles decomposed. The PT theory the tape was applied to the skin, then skin loosened and fell off the face but somehow the tape held enough to keep the mandible in anatomical postion? IMO, I just can't buy it. Again, all JMOO.

ETA: As to Dr. Spitz, his theory was just a smokescreen put on by the defense.

Are you serious? Is this a joke? I really can't tell...Did the rarer Henkel duct tape also found in the Anthonys' possession just float on to her face in the swamp? What is the purpose of postulating such nonsense? It's just silly.

I could easily see "responsible" ICA accepting $$ from Cindy under the pretense of appointments for Caylee's medical care/check ups...and well, we all know what would have happened to that money.

OMG, this is one thing I never knew about sweet Caylee. I hate Casey

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back