Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Support Casey Anthony fb paraphrased from Dec. 26th
Drew Hensley says that Casey leaked out a video herself to let them know she was ok. A small number of them were allowed to watch it for a few minutes
It was posted to friends v nons. He says she has a roommate a new puppy. She had just returned from a weekend trip. He suggests that more videos might be coming. Drew asks if a certain poster is a member of the private site. He also states that the video belongs to someone who bumped into her roommate or a mutual friend. A site called SJ is mentioned and the poster wants to know why it wasn't posted there because everyone there wants to know how she's doing. Drew says she doesn't want it on a high profile site.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Support-Casey-Anthony/121603757921642

Just saw that *(**^% on the Today Show. Just like that other killer, OJ Simpson, this ______ can't just lay low and accept the fact that she got away with doing what she did to Caylee.

I've never seen more of a narcissitic woman, other than Kim Kardashian, that seeks attention and the spotlight on them, more than this heifer. You can see her trying to looking introspective and reflective.....it's all an ACT, just like her mother of the year act at trial.

I predicted that she would go short and blonde or red...she's so shallow and transparent that her actions aren't hard to figure out.

Jeff Ashton wrote a book; Dr. G just had a special on about the case, you know Little Miss "What A About Me?" had to find a way to get the spotlight on herself since she's had no other takers to hear her perpetual lies.

I hope the dog that she has adopted runs away....if he knows what's best for him.

Why can't this despicable girl go away for good? Take a clue...most Americans can't stand you and don't believe you. Get some therapy!

Tried to see who the people were in the pictures in the wood paneled room she was taping in. It looked like it was an older picture from the late 50's or 60's and they had dark hair. Anyone notice that?

Happy New Year WS'ers!

Exactly. Casey Anthony is just like Lori Drew, Diane Downs, and Betty Broderick. :crazy:

Did Casey Anthony get the message? You are the most hated person besides Osama bin Laden, Lori Drew, Fred Phelps, Jerry Sandusky, Joran van der Sloot, and South Hadley 6. What part of it do you not get? :crazy:

Aren't you suppose to be in Abbottabad to inherit bin Laden's compound?

Drew Hensley says that Casey leaked out a video herself to let them know she was ok. A small number of them were allowed to watch it for a few minutes
It was posted to friends v nons. He says she has a roommate a new puppy. She had just returned from a weekend trip. He suggests that more videos might be coming. Drew asks if a certain poster is a member of the private site. He also states that the video belongs to someone who bumped into her roommate or a mutual friend. A site called SJ is mentioned and the poster wants to know why it wasn't posted there because everyone there wants to know how she's doing. Drew says she doesn't want it on a high profile site.

BBM. Too bad so sad. :great:

Wondering how this person Geri, got these candid home photo's of FCA ..some without the blonde disguise, and some with.

http://lockerz.com/s/171691486
http://lockerz.com/s/171686729
http://lockerz.com/s/171686657

mods please remove if this is not allowed.

From these photos, it doesn't look like a really nice place where she is staying. It doesn't look like a hole, but I guess the rumors about the luxury mansion are not true. Actually, George and Cindy's house looked nicer.

Did anyone check the freckles that FCA had on her neck to the video? Jail mug shot photo with this video? Both would be easy to check out.

FWIW, SJ is the owner of "CaseyAnthonyIsInnocent" website.

:floorlaugh: Is his girlfriend her new roommate? Is he paparazzi or a plant?

Thats the question! Wondering who this person is? Obviously they aquired some recent pics of casey.

If you notice the brunette picture of casey (which looks like her---- has a watch on her right hand..and in the you tube video there is the exact same watch)

The house in which the pictures were taken does not look fancy at all. In fact I'd say it was messy, and a tad unkempt. Judging from the one with casey acting like a child with the large boots on. JMO.

I saw the video this morning in the waiting room at the doctors office. I believe that it is her without any doubt. Some of her physical features have changed but the main reason I KNOW IT IS HER IS BECAUSE SHE IS STILL ALL ABOUT MEEEEEE!!! It has always been about Casey and she wants to be back in the spotlight again. She completely disgusts me. She needs to go away. She didn't even bother to mention anything about Caylee. Sick chic!

Why? It's her, I don't understand why it's so hard to believe. We knew she would surface at some point, it's just a lot later than we all thought. All the pics are her.

I believe it is her, just asking for a photo of earlier to look at her eyebrows.

oh and ZG attorneys and whatever should put out there that she no longer needs to "hide" or be "protected" since she has been doing these video things.

GReat find! He has a bunch of posts in the 34 comments under Gillian's post. He says one video ends with her dog barking to go out and that the video came from someone who ran into a "friend" of OCAs (thinks it was her "roommate". Says they released it to rub it in haters' faces that she is doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie