Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the setting looks like a bad trailer, or even a motor home. That was her big dream, right? Well... careful what you ask for! Of course, actually traveling in one is different than living in someone's yard with a pooch.

I knew it was her because my stomach recoiled in a too familiar way. She is still a phony sociopath trying on new personas until she finds one that works for her. I'd say her "supporters" have volunteered to be her newest bevy of suckers. Guess I'm glad someone is willing to keep her occupied enough to spare unwitting innocents. Karma is at work, though, I have no doubt. That was not the image of a "free" woman living la "bella vita." Nope. MOO

(I saw it last night, briefly on Youtube. Every time it came onto my news this morning I changed the channel and didn't go back to their programming. I'm still on my own personal boycott of all things related to her and her defense.)

Holy Catfish Batman! The people who uploaded this video "J&HB" are best friends with one of my closest friends!!! I knew their names sounded familiar( and to answer your questions, they do reside here in Florida) .....I however don't know them, but they sure do have it out for CA and they do run the People Against "We Support Casey Anthony" FB page.....Wow it's a small world!

I think they also run this twitter account https://twitter.com/#!/CaseyTrackers
I'm sorry H&J for thinking you were the bad guys.

Take my advice and don't bother watching!...Myself I have no interest in hearing anything that person has to say. I was glad to see she is looking so well...Not!
Does this video receive money from every hit?...I feel sorry for the dog, better hope it is well behaved and no one shows it any love besides the owner or it could end up in a swamp wrapped in garbage bags. Sorry I sound so mean but it's the truth unfortunately. If this girl can't be trusted alone with a child then what makes anyone think she can be responsible for a pet?...JMO

I watched the video and I have no doubt at all it is her. Voice, cadence, body movements, it's all her. Even the tone of her self absorption is still ringing that bell loud and clear. without the confirmation of any news source, I recognized her...

and then I factually, literally got so sick to my stomach I vomited hard, as if to expel her pollution from me forcefully.

May all that she alone has unleashed into the universe return to her as it's source, but multiplied and soon. Karma baby, and until I witness that visitation, I cannot watch her without being violently ill.

My only wish for her is that she receive that which she gives, what she reaps is up to her. Sow well, madam, sow well. Her first harvest is still yet to bear her poisonous fruit.

IF IT IS HER?

How did she pay for a computer?
She can't even support herself (accordering to her probation visits of which we haven't seen this month so far) ((In Sessions just said that Chaney Mason just confrimed it is her)) so anyway if she can't support herself how can she afford a dog?

I hope someone has the guts to ask her where she is getting money.

I think the setting looks like a bad trailer, or even a motor home. That was her big dream, right? Well... careful what you ask for! Of course, actually traveling in one is different than living in someone's yard with a pooch.

I knew it was her because my stomach recoiled in a too familiar way. She is still a phony sociopath trying on new personas until she finds one that works for her. I'd say her "supporters" have volunteered to be her newest bevy of suckers. Guess I'm glad someone is willing to keep her occupied enough to spare unwitting innocents. Karma is at work, though, I have no doubt. That was not the image of a "free" woman living la "bella vita." Nope. MOO

(I saw it last night, briefly on Youtube. Every time it came onto my news this morning I changed the channel and didn't go back to their programming. I'm still on my own personal boycott of all things related to her and her defense.)

TA...I refuse to give it any air time!...Sure looks to me shes living the good life...HA!

Wow - just watched the video. A couple of things jumped out. One - that she has been making and sending out audiotapes (just like Osama Bin Laden :)). The other thing is she mentioned that SHE bought the computer. Where did that money come from?? Do ya'll think she still has *unusual people* who send her money like they did to the jail??

ETA - the stuff she says at the end about the fact that things are looking up and how she's hoping that it continues and things keep looking up reminds me of her 2003/8?? diary when she hopes her newfound happiness will continue to grow. Creepy

ohio pictures.

Is it just me, or does the felon seem to be morphing into her MOTHER? Seriously, with the bad blonde dye job, she looks eerily like CA. Ew.

What a clueless, useless dimbo. And I feel bad for that dog. One bark too many and into the swamp you go, Fido. She shouldn't even be trusted with a plant, forget a living creature.

*shudders*

That was the most boring four minutes I've ever seen. She can't say anything of substance. No mention of Caylee.

Her video diaries will squelch any chance that she will make money on an exclusive interview.

We're also beginning to see an unraveling. She's getting bored and can't go on much longer without any real contact. And she does not seem happy.

So, if she has a dog, Floridians should be on the lookout for a neighbor with a new dog. I wouldn't be surprised if she takes the dog outside to walk it. Somebody might track her down yet.

After some thought on this, why would she make a video but not have it leaked until just now after it was made in October? Does that even make any sense at all? Does she have dial-up and it just now uploaded after two months?

There must be an obvious reason just now release it.

Jean K. from In Session says she just got off the phone with Cheney Mason. He says CA didn't upload this to You Tube and that this video was obtained illegally. He says she doesn't know how it was obtained. Mason also said that she does these videos as therapeutic journal.

If it's a 403 I think that means it's private.

There was a server error earlier today accessing the website probably shutdown do to everyone clicking on the website. I was able to get on the site about a half hour or so to see everything.

Jean K. from In Session says she just got off the phone with Cheney Mason. He says CA didn't upload this to You Tube and that this video was obtained illegally. He says she doesn't know how it was obtained. Mason also said that she does these videos as therapeutic journal.

So, those are her inner most thoughts?????

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

So her dog did it?

Yep, she didn't post it...someone who hates her posted it. She originally posted it to a pay per view site or private site for her fans and apparently there was a mole and I love that mole. :great:

Of course Mason is going to say all that. He cannot admit that she was trying to sell videos herself for donations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pinkfloyd44!