Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
(on using the computer to make the video log): 'I don't know whether I should look straight ahead or look at myself ..... '
:floorlaugh: If that's the biggest problem you now have in life OCA, you've got nothin'.
Not a single word about Caylee or those who have stood by her. As always, living only in the moment with no goals more than ten minutes into the future. Even when speaks of her probation ending, she doesn't say she has a goal - her only interest is escaping the situation she's in.

Her not knowing "where to look" caught my ear too. Kinda like she can't look at herself maybe? Trust me, it's even harder for us, darlin'. Like looking at a solar eclipse or a wreck....you know you should look away but can't.

She is beyond worthless.

i'm cringing at the words on hln that "we've got this covered, top to bottom".....jvm, ng, dd will be covering it tonight. Do they not realize they're giving the child killer the attention that she wants?

It's all about the :

RATINGS​

So the felon doesn't know how it got on You Tube? Just like she doesn't know how Caylee ended up in a swamp. Or any of the plethera of other excuses she has for EVERYTHING.

We all know she put this up there so she can see if everyone still hates her or not.

Guess what Felon -- we do!!

MOO

Mel

How is it possible she's been doing audio diaries - and it's not been leaked before?

Very curious about that 'site'.

Her comments about the dog/adoption are odd. "he's as much my dog as any of the other pets I've had". Almost like, her past family dogs were 'different' vs. an adopted one as if the other past ones were 'birthed' or something. IDK - just odd comments to me.
When I heard that part about the "audio", I couldn't help but think she was referring to all the jail house phone calls. lol

On HLN they stated it looked like an attorney's office.

Apparently not a good attorneys office. LOL.

It looks more like a home office than a law firm office.

Normal OCA, legs spread wide open and she looks stoned. I hope her probation officer is taking a good look at these pics

Well wherever she is in the pic with the big boots on - this isn't exactly "the high life" or luxury living. Looks more like the kind of place a person stays at in the bush when you are "camping" or at the beach in the winter season.

Nothing to get excited about. Books stuffed under the dresser, not very clean wall to wall - yuk!

A teaser to prove to the media that she can draw attention to herself and thus deserves the $750,000 interview.

That's my take on all this. :sick:

In the picture with her with the boots on. She has a pair of sweatpants over her body. IMO, whoever she is with is a very large man. Big pants, big shoes.

I have no doubt that this video was intentionally leaked in order to gauge the public reaction and feelings about Casey six months after the verdict. The results/feedback will allow an unnamed production company/media outlet to determine if paying for the exclusive Casey Anthony interview will negatively impact their business.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

R&BBM: Great points !

Wow ... just checked and yes -- it's been 6 months since that verdict :banghead:

It sounds like her. It makes me sick that she keeps talking about "something that is mine, I bought it - no one can take it away - I don't have to give it back."

Ummm, she had the most precious thing you can have and she murdered her and threw her in a swamp. GMAB!

Wonder how she went about adopting this dog? What kind of dog? Poor dog.

One of the comments was interesting. Someone will track the ISP and possibly find out just where she is - unless she's masking the ISP - or had somebody else post it for her.

IDK - why would she post something like this for free, when she's looking for that big payday? How is she paying for herself?

Oh well, ....................

Well we know the felon bought a lot of things in her life, but none if it with her money, or better said, with money that she actually earned. Yes, I do realize she worked for a time, but can probably safely say that 75% of the stuff she bought in the years after Caylee was born was obtained through fraudulent means.

So what did she buy her tech toys with? She doesn't have a job. So obviously someone is giving her cash...or she stole it.

Ughhhh!!!

I cannot believe she did not say anything about Caylee . . . please make her go away!

When I heard that part about the "audio", I couldn't help but think she was referring to all the jail house phone calls. lol

I think thats exactly what she was referring to. How insane is that!

Normal OCA, legs spread wide open and she looks stoned. I hope her probation officer is taking a good look at these pics

I see that dump she's in and compare it to CA's immaculate home she had with her beautiful daughter. Yeah, real Bella Vita there

Yay, if it was on a pay per view site and it was hacked, good on that person. She shouldn`t get a dime for being her. Get a job, if you can!

One thing for certain Casey will never work another day in her life. Guaranteed. She's 25 and so far she's worked for less than 6 months her whole life. I mean c'mon- Most high school kids have worked more. Trust me Casey will either find someone to mooch off of or will get knocked up and live off of State welfare. That is of course if she doesn't kill the kids. But even if she does it's not like state government or child protective services actually do their job and check up on children these days.

The only way Casey would have worked is if she was in prison and was made to work. On the outside she will do much as she did before, which is absolutely nothing but lie, cheat, and steal.

You know what, natsound? My initial reaction was disgust at her failure to mention her daughter (surprise, surprise), but then I realized...

That (unusual person) isn't fit to so much as mention Caylee's name. She forfeited that right long ago. :mad:

I agree with that. Amazing, after everything that's happened, KC still thinks it's all about KC.

I have no doubt that this video was intentionally leaked in order to gauge the public reaction and feelings about Casey six months after the verdict. The results/feedback will allow an unnamed production company/media outlet to determine if paying for the exclusive Casey Anthony interview will negatively impact their business.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

yup I just read this in an article. Looks like they got their answer. haha.

I can see that my flat screen will not be tuned to HLN for several days, no ratings coming from this household, nor will I give FCA a rating on youtube, I am just not that interested in her, and never was. Too bad Caylee can't put out a daily diary.

She mentions that she paid for her computer, how about compensating for those searchese for your "missing daughter"? Who you don't even mention at all. All about herself! And she loves that we and the media are talking about it...! :maddening:

Well we know the felon bought a lot of things in her life, but none if it with her money, or better said, with money that she actually earned. Yes, I do realize she worked for a time, but can probably safely say that 75% of the stuff she bought in the years after Caylee was born was obtained through fraudulent means.

So what did she buy her tech toys with? She doesn't have a job. So obviously someone is giving her cash...or she stole it.

Ughhhh!!!

BBM: Probably both :waitasec: ... JMO, but I think MamaCynthia is giving her $$$$$ ... you know, $$$$$ from those Dr. Phil interviews -- oh :doh: that was to go to one of the A's "trusts" ...

:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member