Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to barf literally.
The picture behind her looks like an old wedding picture to me. Who knows!

BBM If she had work done, she should ask for her money back. She looks like a 50 year old shiksa. How old is she? :floorlaugh:

I agree. The first thing I thought when I saw the video was if this is really FCA her youth has fled. She is no longer a cute, young thing. She looks matronly. Yay!

Shucks. Casey now has to face the fact that of the few people she thought liked her, some were only pretending. Ouch. :floorlaugh: I think the blonde hair is a bad wig.

A friend of mine knows CM's ex-partner so I believe her tips. She told me that CM is sponsoring her stay somewhere in N. FL, probably on property he owns. I'd bet it's some kind of vacation cabin or something. He's the only one on the team that's richer than God and can waste the dough.

Frankly, SNL could not parody her as well as she does herself. And whomever said she is looking like her mother is spot on. She's getting that South Florida retirement community look - all she needs is a chain for those horrendous glasses she's wearing. And a teeshirt with a glittery hemp leaf and to be holding a fistful of mahjong tiles.

My only hope is that Dale Smith is looking at this and gets some ideas about hooking up with her.

So this is "Bella Vita" eh?

Don't forget about me, Casey anthony in 2012. I am still here.

Prediction: She will do something notorious in 2012 to remain in the media and headlines to stay relevant.

All she has and all she is is being a child killer who got away with it.

Pathetic. She has/had so much potential to turn herself around and live a productive meaningful life and it looks like she will self-extinguish in an increasingly boring set of video diaries all about me.

This isn't Reality TV its a desperate look inside the mind of a killer trying to portray the good life.

Vinnie on HLN will have a report on the video this hour. Is CM taking lessons from JB?
The thing didn't release the video...doesn't know how it made it's way to the public...Ya..Right!...Does anyone really care what she has to say. I actually feel bad for being so mean but I just can't seem to contain myself. This person should have fallen off the radar a long time ago and stayed off. She's not worth the nasty dye job she has or the trailer she seems to be hold up in. Where does her team of security people sleep?...LOL

A teaser to prove to the media that she can draw attention to herself and thus deserves the $750,000 interview.

That's my take on all this. :sick:

I' kinda thinking too late now....she is giving it away on youtube, why pay the big bucks???? Like Momma always said, "Why buy the cow if ya get the milk free"?

hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Something to call my own..." Really? How'd you earn the money to pay for those things? Oh wait, your attorneys gave them to you? So, in reality, you have a false sense of pride in those things. But then again, you never learned the value of working for anything you've ever had...ever.

I agree with poster that said she is one step away from internet *advertiser censored*.

She tries to act introspective, but in reality she's bored. Her first 4 minute video diary yielded NOTHING. She has NOTHING to contribute. I'm shocked that I even made it through, because there's nothing there. Any moron with half a pulse would have stopped taping after 60 seconds and said, "OMG I sound like a dumbass."

By the 3rd installment of this mindless drivel she'll be taking her top off.

Randi Kaye has Nancy Grace on CNN. Nancy says the person who posted the video is to be on her show tonight and that this person says the video was found on a pay-per-view site. She also said the defense team claims the video was "hacked."

Maybe it was hacked, considering we all just watched it for free. Haha... KC trying to make money on a cheapie pay-per-view video where she says NOTHING. And she FAILS! :floorlaugh:

So the felon doesn't know how it got on You Tube? Just like she doesn't know how Caylee ended up in a swamp. Or any of the plethera of other excuses she has for EVERYTHING.

We all know she put this up there so she can see if everyone still hates her or not.

Guess what Felon -- we do!!

MOO

Mel

This was the statement from the youtube page where the video was posted.

we posted it so that it could be seen for FREE .. so she wouldnt make money off of it b/c it may have been on a pay per channel. Also, in this video she brags that she bought her own computer. WELL.. if she has money to buy a computer, then she should have money for her probationary fees. Computers are more than these fees. Posted it to hold her accountable for scamming the Fl DOC and everyone into thinking she is broke.... We are getting NO MONEY 4 this. Ever.

HollyandJonBriley 5 hours ago

I think all of us who have facebook pages should download it and load it up on our pages. I think this might be the answer to keeping it from going viral...but then again we must play the video to download it so we might just defeat the purpose...idk:waitasec: I just think we need to do something!
I think we need to do something too. Can youtube take it down?

She will need to do everything by way of computer, as it seems no one is interested in her. Except for who leaked this video. Maybe its the guy who gave Ashton the finger. :floorlaugh:

One thing for certain Casey will never work another day in her life. Guaranteed. She's 25 and so far she's worked for less than 6 months her whole life. I mean c'mon- Most high school kids have worked more. Trust me Casey will either find someone to mooch off of or will get knocked up and live off of State welfare. That is of course if she doesn't kill the kids. But even if she does it's not like state government or child protective services actually do their job and check up on children these days.

The only way Casey would have worked is if she was in prison and was made to work. On the outside she will do much as she did before, which is absolutely nothing but lie, cheat, and steal.

She is so lazy and with all her free time she can't even clean up the pigsty she's living in.

In the picture with her with the boots on. She has a pair of sweatpants over her body. IMO, whoever she is with is a very large man. Big pants, big shoes.

Cheney Mason? :crazy:

Normal OCA, legs spread wide open and she looks stoned. I hope her probation officer is taking a good look at these pics

Dirty carpet, skateboard, guitar, VHS tapes, unfolded laundry. By the looks of that place, she traded down from jail.

I may blow the margins...if so... sorry in advance and I will resize.
2.jpg

CAbig.jpg

CAbigboots.jpg

Where are these pictures from? TIA!

Wow, I have been away from you all for awhile. Was sick of the injustice to this poor baby! I don't know if it's been mentioned, didn't go through all 15 pages, BUT, I will be boycotting watching these videos! My son and I watched a program on how YouTube works. If your video gets a lot of hits and goes viral, YouTube is geared to send an auto-email asking you if you'd like to put up advertising on your video. This is where money is made. The example they used was a family who put their baby up, went viral, and they cashed in to the tune of $300,000!!! Nope, I won't be watching to hand money to anyone trying to profit off of this. HLN needs to stop promoting this. Had I not seen it there, I never would have known about it! Glad to see not that many hits on the video!!!

This was the statement from the youtube page where the video was posted.
Ok...so as you said in one of your posts...a supporter (guy?) wanted to prove that Casey was "fine". So he posts this video...but the video is still set up as a "diary"...not for her "supporters" specifically, IMHO. So, can we assume that this supporter has leaked this with Casey's permission?

Maybe it was hacked, considering we all just watched it for free. Haha... KC trying to make money on a cheapie pay-per-view video where she says NOTHING. And she FAILS! :floorlaugh:

Well it may not earn her much money but it has certainly put her face all over CNN and other outlets again. Sigh. Which may also have been her intent, as others have mentioned. To see how warm the pool water of fame and fortune might be. I keep hoping the media will start to realize that people's attention spans are trending away from dorkazoids like Lohan, the Kardashians, Sheen and this chick. They are so 2011, and that was a stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member