Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found hollyandjonbriley I think...
Bartow, FL
Brooksville, FL
Spring Hill, FL
Washington Court House, OH

Kerry Sanders, reporter on MSNBC, reported from Polk County, Florida, saying he has a lead on where FCA might be. Bartow is the county seat of Polk County!

The paneling behind her in the video looks like the heart pine paneling that my Dad put in our Florida room in the house where I grew up - in Bartow. The grooves in the wood look too deep to be plywood paneling, rather it looks like the tongue and groove paneling that was in our house.

Then why is it being said that it was on a pay per view site? She is "making" money, according to the video, right? I read she talks about a computer she bought? How is she making money? By releasing stuff to people who will pay for it.

On that note, there are some downright scary people on the internet. Some guy who set up a defending casey FB page, my gosh, he keeps talking about eternally supporting her, sending her presents, money, her angelic voice, etc. etc. Very, very creepy. Apparently, he has a child himself. Just freaks me out, the odd people out there.

What if it was stolen originally to just be put on the pay site?

Edit: She says she bought the computer but the webcam was a 'gift'.

She is wearing glasses to make herself look human and interested in things. In six months her eyesight has gone down, so she now needs glasses. Did we see any sign of glasses during the trial?

The last time I saw her in her library glasses was on the day of her arrest (in the white top/black pants). I easily recognized her in this video the minute she started fiddling with her hair.

:banghead:

Mel

Who is Rob H.? Has he come forward?

Just reading facebook "heresay" and it seems there is a Drew and Rob H.

Drew seems to be within the FCA trusted circle of friends who paid to get the video diary.

It's all confusing and all heresay. ~shrugs~ I suppose the truth will come out eventually.

So I suspect that Cindy and George are preparing their press release about now! Anything to get attention to their non-profit organization.

I think this video was put out for a reason and that reason was because the defense knew it would garner hateful comments ie death threats which happened in the comment section on this youtube video. What legal matter's are pending to where more death threats defense would be used?

Unable to continue with her probation? Unable to get a job, proof of the death threats? Maybe her probation officer is demanding she get a job or she will be in violation so her defense releases this video.

---------------------------
I think it was released simply because the Prosecution has been speaking and taking the limelight! They cant stand the thought that people are interested in hearing the truth. If she reads here, I DONT GIVE A FIG WHAT YOU DO OR SAY. I have not really watched the "tape" dont know what she said and dont give a chit. She should be directed to Caylees memorial.:maddening:

Well, then that would mean the site is not hers. So, someone has to have access to lots of stuff of hers, the pictures that were released, etc. If that's the case, again, how then is she "earning" money as she apparently says. She bought a computer. Didn't she say she "earned" the money to buy it? From what? I;m sure any monies from the Ohio photos have been long ago spent on clothes, hair, make-up, etc.

I guess we will see.

I think whoever stole it put it up there...but I have a problem with the pay site rumor...where's the link to its original location?
The story goes...from what I gathered here on the thread...that the couple who posted the video recently was either a) given it by a supporter who wanted to prove that Casey wasn't living in a box (and had considerable freedom) or B) it was found on a pay-per-view site and then this person downloaded it supposedly with the best intentions. I think whoever this person is will speak about the pay site tonight on Nancy G.

We all know what Nancy G's topic will be tonight..

NancyGraceHLN Nancy Grace
Do you think tot mom Casey Anthony edited this video herself? Did she have help? on.hln.tv/4CfQcw #TotMom

Don't most computers today have a built-in webcam?

Well, then that would mean the site is not hers. So, someone has to have access to lots of stuff of hers, the pictures that were released, etc. If that's the case, again, how then is she "earning" money as she apparently says. She bought a computer. Didn't she say she "earned" the money to buy it? From what? I;m sure any monies from the Ohio photos have been long ago spent on clothes, hair, make-up, etc.

I guess we will see.

BBM

~snorts~ I can think of a few things some men would pay for, and FCA would do for $$

@AmyPavukOS
Amy Pavuk
Now that #caseyanthony video surfaced, attorney says he'll renew motion to have her deposed in defamation case: thesent.nl/ABfQRU

I was wondering how this video could affect her civil suits... If she can show her face to make this video yapping on and on about all of her cool new possessions, then she can certainly answer some questions about her daughter's death :great:

I guess we will see.

That's the mystery as far as where she's getting money, but I don't think she's earning anything. I think she has a benefactor (perhaps more than one).

Well, supposedly it appeared on one of the pro-Casey sites...like the one that asks to send money c/o Jose Baez...so I would think they're giving money to her?? Wouldn't be worth the time to go to all that trouble if the payoff was just for them (the hacker)...but you never know.

PS- I have no idea how hacking works...would they have had to hack into email...or could they have pulled it off her laptop?

Well the good part is that she probably won't make more than loose change on this video, if she makes anything at all. And her desire for attention will always be a double-edged sword.

Previous to her sentence of Gold Medal Olympic Liar of Orlando and Teflon Queen of Child Killers, she posed and aped for any camera that would point her waywith only her parents to give her feedback. We know she has no Edit Button, look at her mom.

But now, she cannot prance around looking for an audience with complete impunity. If she makes any money, the state will go after her; if she draws undue attention to herself she really can't claim fear of reprisal and may lose any court-ordered privacy. This time she has the vestiges of her dream team to kick her a new one or refuse to represent her going forward. We all know now that they read social media religiously (I just hope they print out a few of the choicer ones I've read here today about her appearance, which is the only think she's really interested in at all, and hand them to her so she can get a sense of the general reaction. I also hope a bunch of famous people twitter contemptuous comments about her so she knows she's a despised laughingstock by people she might care about - versus all of us stereotyped "blogger haters" - and not some up-and-coming future One Tree Hill star she might imagine herself to be.).

The only "positive" comments she seems to garner on these sites are from pervy dudes who think she is hot and want to do her and good luck with that, honey. When she is dumped back into the public gene pool she is very likely to attract someone who just might do the only thing that would ever really punish her - disfigure her face. She really doesn't care how infamous she is as long as people think she is "cute". I'd love to have her go through life like some Phantom of the Opera character. It's the only way she'd ever really be camera shy. Life in prison would only have made her feel important, albeit in a restricted universe, and would have given her ample opportunities to manipulate and grift. Being out in public and wanting to be invisible or being horrifically embarrassed about her appearance is the only real punishment someone that narcissistic can endure. She doesn't give a carp if she is the most infamous person in the world but I'll bet it would kill her to be the ugliest. Personally, I'd love to see her outside match her inside for once. Something tells me she'd keep her big mouth shut if she was scared to be stared at for being the monster she is and not just the vain and smug little opportunist she thinks she is.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
DEVELOPING: Cheney Mason responds to Casey Anthony video blog, plus Morgan & Morgan plan new push in their lawsuit.

I know what you're saying, strawberry. I'm not vouching for the authenticity of the video at all. Since it was linked via MSM on WFTV, I had to allow it to be linked. lol

That said, you guys are still terrific sleuths, iykwim. :angel:

Listen to the video and then watch it without sound. Compare it to 911/visitation tapes, police interviews and when she spoke to Judge Perry, it's her. :furious:

"Maybe I'll bring the dog, who knows?"

Great. Another helpless little thing to prance in front of the camera but when that gets old or cramps her style, then what? Oh, that's right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998