Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit right off that I haven't read the entire thread ....but I had to comment before I went further.

I know from personal experience and believe in my heart of hearts that this type of video was not generated for public consumption. It also wasn't generated as a fan vid either (though it later could have been approved as one). After viewing this tape I fully believe OCA is actually in treatment. She talks very much like a patient dealing with PTSD. She wouldn't mention Caylee in this because it wasn't the assignment. I went through similar treatment back when the only options were audio or written. I literally have audio of ME talking similarly - saying things like "I sure feel stupid speaking to no one - but I guess you'll become someone to me....should I put my mouth close to the speaker or away...." and stuff like that. I totally personified my audio recorder...and no one was ever going to hear those tapes but me (and maybe my counselor...though that VERY rarely happened) . I also have written diaries where I talk about how I like one pen better than another and the way my handwriting looks. The purpose is to sit down and do it....eventually you get to the entries/vlogs etc where Caylee is the subject...but not right out of the gate. ESPECIALLY if you're a huge *advertiser censored* pathological liar and everyone knows that but you....

as much as I can't stand this chick and as much as I believe she is responsible for the death of her child, I really think everyone is off the mark today. This video was NOT for us originally.

I would think that if someone were doing this for any type of therapy purposes, it would not have been placed anywhere near the internet.

So, you're saying that she did this video for her own therapeutic purposes, and her therapist or someone who works for her therapist, violated the patient/therapist confidentiality in leaking this video? :waitasec:

BiancaMPrieto Bianca Prieto
Lawyer: George & Cindy Anthony "hope that Casey remains safe wherever she may be. " They are concerned about her well-being. #caseyanthony

The only thing is, some people may now go to her pay per view site. The release could be free advertising for it. Bothers me.

I understand your concern. I guess I figured you would have be short a few crayons in a carton to go pay for something you can see for free. But that's just me...my money goes for more than looking and listening to someone who is so self absorbed. She is simply a roll of Bounty paper towels soaking up the spotlight. Slurp!
moo

Well, supposedly it appeared on one of the pro-Casey sites...like the one that asks to send money c/o Jose Baez...so I would think they're giving money to her?? Wouldn't be worth the time to go to all that trouble if the payoff was just for them (the hacker)...but you never know.

PS- I have no idea how hacking works...would they have had to hack into email...or could they have pulled it off her laptop?

If it really was something related to therapy, it could of been something as simply getting it while it was in transit to a therapist, like perhaps on a jump drive. It could of gotten off a computer the same way (copy to a jump drive).

I believe her guy fans are still supporting her. C. Mason bragged about her money after the trial. He says it comes to his office. Didn't he say she gets thousands of dollars a month? I am guessing any money received goes through him as POA and he dishes it out to her.

AmyPavukOS Amy Pavuk
George & Cindy Anthony's attorney said the couple is concerned latest video could endanger #caseyanthony.
3 minutes ago

Hmm, mine doesnt (home or at work) and they are fairly new (within a few years).

The three laptops I've purchased in the last year have a built in webcam ... both mac and PC.

If i was CA i would not fear the average public. We dont care. Now those "fans" are a whole other "lot" :giggle:

I think whoever stole it put it up there...but I have a problem with the pay site rumor...where's the link to its original location?

That's a great question GiantPickle.
And who would pay to watch her? I mean I do know she has people who think she can do no wrong but would they really pay to watch her?
I gotta say that I am a dunce cause the only things I thought you would have to pay for are *advertiser censored* sites.

Somebody tell George and Cindy not to worry. Casey has a dog :floorlaugh:

My lap top is almost 3 years old and has a built in webcam.

Anthony is a notorious liar, but why lie about buying a laptop and someone else gifting her a webcam? It's absurd, as usual. If she wanted a laptop to use for online bios, it's cheaper to buy a laptop with a webcam built in ... always fishy nonsense spewing from the mouth of the woman that drove around for a couple of weeks with her decomposing child in her car. She's insane and doesn't know that other people are different.

Are we not allowed to post the Casey Supporters or non Casey Supporters Facebook pages?

We had to remove the link. It could have led down a really dangerous path.

(Only so many mods and we are all at work right now, so we are juggling as fast as we can.)

I did look at the page. I agree it has some legit points being made. You guys are welcome to discuss who may have leaked the video, etc... but for just this once, don't link it this time. lol

:banghead:

I didn't know about this video until I heard about it on the 3:00 national news on WWJ radio (CBS). The story also just showed up on my Comcast/Xfinity homepage with a link to the video. If this video was supposed to be therapeutic for Casey and not intended for public viewing, it's too late now!

AmyPavukOS Amy Pavuk
George & Cindy Anthony's attorney said the couple is concerned latest video could endanger #caseyanthony.
3 minutes ago

With good reason! She is dangerous, not mentally stable and free. There are people out there who are angry about all sorts of things and looking for a reason to take it out. Casey enrages people.

If she would shut her trap, and sink into oblivion it would be in her best interest. But at least people will be trying to keep an eye out for that dog now.

This is Caylee's forum and I am trying really hard to find the good from this and be tactful, for her sake.

In unrelated news, I think she finally got around to watching my youtube video about her and Caylee. The youtube user that tried posting a response, well, let's just say I think it's her.
:twocents:

I understand your concern. I guess I figured you would have be short a few crayons in a carton to go pay for something you can see for free. But that's just me...my money goes for more than looking and listening to someone who is so self absorbed. She is simply a roll of Bounty paper towels soaking up the spotlight. Slurp!
moo

Except, if she releases only one and alludes to a pay per view site, those interested would have to go to the site to see additional videos or photos, if they wanted to.

What if it was stolen originally to just be put on the pay site?

Edit: She says she bought the computer but the webcam was a 'gift'.

BBM
I find that odd, as new computers have the camera's built in. I just brought mine in June and it has one and I've skyped with family on it. **shrug**

I'm not that stupid, Casey probably wanted this video to be leaked out so she could thumb her nose at all the people who hate her and want her to be miserable.

Well, I hope YouTube can put the brakes on this one and shut them all down! They are starting to multiply! Why are there people in this world that think it's ok to make a buck off of this injustice to this little girl??? And why does HLN keep putting this story on every ten minutes???, ugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆