Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Cecybeans...what a magnificent post!! One thing I learned is that regardless of how this video was obtained, if this is part of the therapeutic process, she's still her lying, sociopathic self. She's trying to put it out there (for whoever to see) that she is this shy, blessed, demure, pet-loving, human being????!!! Little miss "Ill be whoever you want me to be". Not buying it for one second. And if she has a good therapist, she/he wouldn't either (hope whoever's treating her is wearing garlic or whatever it takes to ward off this kind of evil 'cause trust me, this sociopath will suck the life force out of 'em!!)
And why the heck does she need glasses to videotape this for her therapist???
JMO

It is bizarre how KC is acting all immature that this is a new computer and that she needs to get used to it. GMAB!

KC is/was the queen of texting and computer manipulation. So there is an Apple MAC OS or Windows 7 or something like Android ... what's the big deal? A computer is a computer. She is NOT technology challenged.

The video is like she is trying to act like an unsophisticated little girl who needs to get to know her new computer and toys ... like she is portraying herself as a young teen?

Maybe pretending to be a little girl at trial sitting low in the chair became her new persona to seek sympathy, not the cold, defiant, hard, malicious, temper tantrum KC but the poor widdle me liddle girl. Retrogression?

Just a question.

If this video was obtained illegally, and was for therapy, why are names muted on the video? When I saw the video last night, the names were muted so it wasn't MSM doing the muting. If someone stole this video, why would they care if someone's first name is mentioned on a video?

Nope, I do not buy Mason's excuse.

They knew what they were doing. JMO.

I feel this was staged because of the 'art' by a child with the SUNSHINE.

Oh, and don't think she needed it B&W for therapy. :seeya:

Sorry baby Caylee -- seems you were forgotten again.

Jean Casarez on HLN says when she talked to CM he was "outraged over this video being released"

When will CM express outrage over a baby's murder?
CM stated the video release was illegal. When will CM, a lawyer, understand that murdering your child is illegal?

Jean Casarez on HLN says when she talked to CM he was "outraged over this video being released"

Awwww.... first thwarted by JA and now some hacker? :floorlaugh: I'm loving this. There goes more of his payday.

Well we have witnessed just how much CA does not like being told what to do and when to do it. Perhaps this is CA just being CA and done with her handlers.

Casey has worn glasses before.

Yes, she has however these are big and really not flattering. As you pointed out earlier, the brows seem different to me as well. The brows seem bigger and bushier, very eighties. In total her new look makes her look frumpy IMO. I guess that's the look they are going for. I'm sure much thought when into this new frumpy look, make her more sympathetic, intelligent, who knows. Like I said earlier, EPIC FAIL.

Yes, she has however these are big and really not flattering. As you pointed out earlier, the brows seem different to me as well. The brows seem bigger and bushier, very eighties. In total her new look makes her look frumpy IMO. I guess that's the look they are going for. I'm sure much thought when into this new frumpy look, make her more sympathetic, intelligent, who knows. Like I said earlier, EPIC FAIL.

The glasses Casey wore at the press conference in October 2008 were about the same size as the glasses in this video.

I personally feel Casey may wear contacts and uses glasses from time to time.

I'm still trying to catch up here.

Wow, it really was her!

Does anyone know how much the fee was on the pay per view site? TIA.

AmyPavukOS Amy Pavuk
George & Cindy Anthony's attorney said the couple is concerned latest video could endanger #caseyanthony.
3 minutes ago

You know, that really bothers me. How dare they. Yet again, going on and on about how it's always somebody else's fault. It's never Casey's responsibility. Ugh, I hate them.

I do have to say, I lol'd when she said she doesn't know if she should be looking directly ahead while recording or watching herself and then when she went on to say she hates being on camera but it is something she will have to conquer (paraphrasing).

I know someone who is probably just as irritated as we are tonight, Detective Yuri Melich.

http://www.wesh.com/r/30143848/detail.html

George, Cindy React To New Casey Video

"Cindy and George were made aware of the video diary of their daughter this morning. They are concerned that the release of this video or any future videos could endanger their daughter.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/30143848/detail.html#ixzz1iczEkpwi

Give me a break!! Casey isn't going to be happy with her former mother and father for trying to take the attention off her.

Why are they talking about not knowing who put the video out on YouTube, when Vinnie tweeted he is going to speak with the women that put the video on YouTube.

I saw the video on facebook last night. Today I saw it on youtube posted by holly. Do you know which one came first?

So, they just played the video again. They played the part where she is so happy that she has something of her own, blah blah blah. But, it just hit me. She said that she finally has something that she doesn't have to give back.

Like she had to give Caylee back?

OK, one of the reasons I originally was skeptical was i saw a post on FB that it was really a male impersonator. And I remembered these Dr. Coolsex videos. Does she not look just like this Kate Gosselin impersonator:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5D5OBdq3I0"]Jon & Kate Plus 8 - "Garage Clean Up" Webisode #3 (Parody) - YouTube[/ame]

HLNTV HLN News and Views
RT @vinniepolitan: Tonight I speak with the woman who posted the CA youtube video... Find out why and when it happened... #HLN at 6pm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member