Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone will eventually recognize her and all hell will break lose and if she gets killed, G & C will wants heads to roll. if she gets killed, it's because of her own stupidity.

She's braver than OJ in my opinion.

JMHO but FICA is so faaarr from being brave it blows my mind....
Brave women go out and get jobs to support themselves and families, they don't lie and steal from their friends.

Brave women take care of their children after a long day at work only to have to get up and do it again the next day.

Brave women live in sustandard housing and apartments in order to put a roof over their children's heads, instead of living and stealing off of parents and multiple boyfriends.

Brave women call 911 when there has been an accident with a child in the home.

Brave women own up to their mistakes and take their punishment.

Brave women say I'm sorry.

FICA is the biggest coward I have ever seen.JMO.

Hi Momdetective, thanks for posting a zoom of the framed pic on the wall behind Casey. It reminds me of a still from the 1940 movie The Philadelphia Story with Katherine Hepburn, Cary Grant and Jimmy Stewart. The woman's hair style, her dress, the poses, etc.

I found a similar photo on a Kate website:
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh168/AllAboutKate/photos/40/tps/40-tps-45.jpg

and a group of pics from the film:
http://hepburn-katharine.webs.com/1940.htm

it's just my guess, of course... lol

Could be CM? I was thinking the same thing yesterday.

That would explain his rage, huh?

I would love to see an exact quote from whoever is claiming that LA is taking responsibility.

Me too. But it sure is a brilliant ploy to have Brother Samphony have to respond. After all, he seems to have faded off into the sunset after he made his decision to support the murderer at trial by mis-remembering practically everything that happened in that period regarding his murdered niece, you know, THE MOST IMPORTANT LIFE EVENT thus far in his life.

RiverRat - you guys deserve a refund BIG TIME! I know my friends in Orlando want their $$$ back . . .

BTW: doesn't everyone read posts from the beginning of the thread to the end?

I dont know. I dont trust these people any further than i can spit, and i would not put it past Cm to blast off a statement without all the facts. I do know that her nose and teeth look different, but it could be due to plastic surgery. As fabr as the video being hacked...horse hockey. Was it edited before the hack...? Or after? You normally dont edit a hack.

Her nose looks different IMO because she has packed on a few pounds.

PLEASE remove if this is not allowed here & I apologize if it's already been mentioned. I was looking at some of the photos of CA and I found this one where she is holding sweet little Cay and there is wood paneling in the background. I don't know if its related but I found it interesting.

Maybe she is staying with her grandmother, CA's mother. The picture you posted looks very similar to where she is now. What are the chances of the paneling being exactly the same shade???? jmo

I'm pretty convinced KC has ulterior motives for this video. I know it's been posted that this could have been a video diary as part of therapy, not for public consumption, but the fact that it's edited is very telling. There would be no reason for anyone who swiped the video to edit out the names, then make it public. Editing out the names only benefits KC. That's why I think the video was put out there for a purpose. She may be trying to test the waters, but I think she's just bored and needs attention. If she's staying on Cheney's property, I bet he's not happy about this ploy of hers, and I bet she's trying to lie to him about it as we speak.

I hope this turns into something very, very ugly for KC. I hope it turns into a probation violation of some sort, or perhaps her thirst for more attention will prompt her to go out and do something stupid and illegal.

I thought her jaw also looked very strange in the Olive Garden pic, very pushed forward. I know someone who had a severe overbite and had her jaw broken and realigned, afterwards she looked like a different person and strangely enough, it changed the shape of her nose and her nostrils became really noticeable.

Where is the Olive garden pic?

JMHO but FICA is so faaarr from being brave it blows my mind....
Brave women go out and get jobs to support themselves and families, they don't lie and steal from their friends.

Brave women take care of their children after a long day at work only to have to get up and do it again the next day.

Brave women live in sustandard housing and apartments in order to put a roof over their children's heads, instead of living and stealing off of parents and multiple boyfriends.

Brave women call 911 when there has been an accident with a child in the home.

Brave women own up to their mistakes and take their punishment.

Brave women say I'm sorry.

FICA is the biggest coward I have ever seen.JMO.

WOW. I could not agree with you more. I think this post deserves to be the post of the day. It reminded me of Linda Drane Burdick's closing argument about what an amazing mother is and does, and how FCA did not fit that criteria.

Good morning all....another day, another Casey nightmare....

I'm trying to catch up from where I went to bed last night, but has anyone mentioned the statement that Dr. Drew read last night from M. Lippman about the A's contact with Casey? It more or less said that "George" has not had any contact. So as I have suspected all along, Momma Scamthony has her little jail bird closely under her wing, I am sure of it.

Don't be fooled one moment by these people. Cindy is incapable of letting her precious mini-me exist one moment without her. My wish is that those two are left together for eternity. THAT, my friends, would be perfect KARMA.

BBM: :rocker: Excellent Points and I totally agree !!

Many were "fooled" by Cindy's "academy award performance" when she took the stand at trial ... and then, she had the audacity to lie about those computer searches ... and I will NOT be fooled by her again !

IMO ... Cindy has ALWAYS been "calling the shots" along with Casey and her DT ... and Cindy ALWAYS WILL ...

It would NOT surprise me one bit IF Cindy had her "hand" in this latest scam by Casey ...

MOO ...

Maybe she is staying with her grandmother, CA's mother. The picture you posted looks very similar to where she is now. What are the chances of the paneling being exactly the same shade???? jmo

naw, Shirley would not allow FKC to live with her. She didn't like her pre-Caylee, no way she likes her enough to harbor FKC now (IMHO only).

She's either at one of Mason's properties in FL or at one of Dorothy's properties. Reminds me of a vacation spot in FL big time . . . Oh, I also believe she spent the Holidays in OH (pics note that).

If she requested permission to leave FL, would we even know if she was granted it? Are FKCs probation records available to us?

Her nose looks different IMO because she has packed on a few pounds.

I dunno...I think she has had some work done.
Notice she doesn't have that little dimple in her chin anymore and her teeth have obviously been veneered.
teeth.jpg

Radar Online is reporting that Casey has red hair, a new nose ring, a secret boyfriend, frequently out in public, partying hard and attending church.

I hate this woman with a burning passion......... oh Karma, where are you???????

THIS is what Baez wants us to believe??? BBwwwaaahhaaa! :floorlaugh:

Here is a link to KC's latest pics posted last night. You won't like them. She is having a grand time.

http://www.radaronline.com/photos/image/159979/2012/01/new--casey-anthony#image-load

Uh huh - and does work for her boyfriends company......blah blah and I don't believe one word of it. I'll stick to the facts in her probation reports thanks! Anything reported by a friend of a friend has got to be a lie because it's attached to OCA!
No one is happy being the most hated woman in America - and no one will ever convince me she is happy and having a grand time. The woman is a washed up felon. A child murderer. All the reports in the world don't change that fact.

Uh huh - and does work for her boyfriends company......blah blah and I don't believe one word of it. I'll stick to the facts in her probation reports thanks! Anything reported by a friend of a friend has got to be a lie because it's attached to OCA!
No one is happy being the most hated woman in America - and no one will ever convince me she is happy and having a grand time. The woman is a washed up felon. A child murderer. All the reports in the world don't change that fact.

Things cannot get better for her.... they can only get worse.

I think we may need a new thread here ... mods ?

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member