Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE remove if this is not allowed here & I apologize if it's already been mentioned. I was looking at some of the photos of CA and I found this one where she is holding sweet little Cay and there is wood paneling in the background. I don't know if its related but I found it interesting.

I was looking at the picture you posted and something occurred to me. Have we ever seen a picture of FCA doing anything for Caylee except posing with her. You know, like feeding her or reading to her or swimming with her? Probably OT but my mind wonders.

Wouldn't it be awesome if CM had the police look into the "hacking" and the police interview OCA and of course she lies and then gets her probation revoked?

Now you are talking!!! So much complete nonsense coming out - all because Jeff Ashton wrote a brilliant book, has had masses of fans coming to his book signings and is now running for State Attorney.

How's it working for you now OCA? Do you see any parallels in the attention Jeff is getting to the attention you have gotten in the last day or so?

No??? People still love Jeff and people still hate you? Imagine that!!! What a surprise! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I dunno...I think she has had some work done.
Notice she doesn't have that little dimple in her chin anymore and her teeth have obviously been veneered.
teeth.jpg

KC always had really nice teeth.
She is in her 20s - they did not need it. Its her. She looks the same except for the colored hair and maybe a few pounds, but she looks good - much better than I thought she would. Look KC is a good looking girl and she is going to play it and use it to the end.

Spice, for some reason I cannot quote your post regarding her lack of depth, but ITA.

This is how I likened it, and it may be senseless, hopefully not too far off base, and please don't clobber me:

OJ Simpson killed Nicole because he has rage issues. He was a batterer. Batterers typically lose control but feel some sort of (non-mitigating, of course) remorse on the back end. OJ had feelings, I am almost sure, of regret for the way things went down. Not just for getting caught, but for killing her out of what he would have justified as passion. At the very least I believe he recognizes his actions were wrong, though he would never, ever say it. Obviously he had to keep up the act or go to the needle room. I don't think OJ was a sociopath, I believe she absolutely is. I am NOT trivializing or excusing him, I am speaking strictly in terms of his ability to recognize, as a batterer does, what he did. Batterers often cry and apologize profusely once their fit of rage is over.

This chick never, ever felt regret, recognized the wrongness of her actions, or replayed her actions in her head. She kept the train moving along, nothing to see here folks-Caylee who? OJ managed to kill two people, yet for some reason, and though I hope he rots in eternal hell, I do see slightly more depth there. Of course, it could be the celebrity tinge.

I hear what you are saying, I'm not sure OJ had antisocial personality disorder but I do believe that we he was absolutely a narcissist. ICA is absolutely a sociopath mixed with narcissism or (Histrionic). When I compare OJ and ICA I am comparing not their crimes, but their behavior outside of their crimes.

They are both unwilling to play by anyones rules but their own, they are both extremely reckless and have zero regard for the consequences of their actions, they both have poor impulse control and show a lack of any true emotions. The people in their lives are there to serve them in some shape or form. They are both constantly in the center of drama, drama, drama.

OJ got away with a double murder and could not stay out of trouble, he just could NOT due to his overblown sense of confidence and poor impulse control. He also could not stand to be out of the spotlight. He tried writing book and was turned down for a pay per view interview, he always craved the spotlight and could not stand to be such a pariah. He needed to be the center of attention at all times. I think this behavior was born out of a personality disorder coupled with his being used to being adored as a celebrity and given way too much leeway as a professional athlete for so many years.

I just see so many similar qualities in both of them. Both of them possess an arrogance that is beyond the pale. They are both manipulative, self-absorbed, and reckless, and the people in their lives are there only to serve their needs, they don't see them as separate human beings with self determination and worth. They are expendable (Nicole and Caylee) if they fail to comply or get in the way.

I love your posts Just Jayla...no clobbering here. Your knowledge and take on things is much appreciated by me. :seeya:

Wouldn't it be awesome if CM had the police look into the "hacking" and the police interview OCA and of course she lies and then gets her probation revoked?

Was wondering if they could examine the hard drive, etc to see if it was "hacked" or loaded directly.
I was gonna suggest getting Yuri Melich involved...not so much that he'd be the one who would take care of that, just so he could maybe help clear up some of our "temporary blindness" from watching the video....he's a sight for sore eyes, in my book. LOL

I just had a scary thought. If she is releasing these little mini vids pay-per-view, while outing this one makes it so she can't get any money from it, isn't advertising to all the ICA-freeks out there will be more?

She can't make much money off of it, but still....

I think that is the whole point. Remember recently in the news some Stern guy out in CA who it was said was working with her to try to pimp her out in any way, shape or form that he could. Be it TV (NOT), book (NOT), internet--well that is the only way she can go, and IMO this whole first tape was planned from the "Help Wanted" sign in the back, the "blurred' picture that everyone will try to figure out who is on it, the picture of the "sunshine" drawing by a supposed child beside her, etc., etc., etc.,

and the content of everything she said pushes all the right buttons for everyone to talk about her just as we all are. If there is a dog where she is, I don't believe she "loves it and adopted it" or whatever she said. That is to get us all talking about how she is comparing Caylee to a dog, and all of the dog references in the trial re them being poisoned and bagged up purportedly by George.

and the obvious digs to her parents, when she says the family she has now is more like any family she has ever had.

and the obvious inside-joke about her not knowing how to work her computer, she has to get used to it, right!!

and the purposeful blanking-out of some names so we can all try to figure out what she is saying.

and absolutely no mention of Caylee and talking about herself the whole time, so we can all say "all she talks about is herself", etc., etc.

I think this whole thing was planned and scripted and it was hoped it would be leaked, I saw the video available FOR FREE on at least 2, and I think it was 3 FB pages the other night when it first came out, I think it was purposely out there so that someone, anyone, would grab it and make it available for the whole world.

I think this Stern guy helped her with this, and that now that anyone who would be willing to actually pay to hear her talk about nothing at all, will be looking for this, just wait, when the next "installment" is available, THAT info and where to find it will be leaked, also.

and that is why I will not post about this video anymore, she is getting the attention she absolutely needs and wants, I admit I fed into it myself, which was exactly her plan all along, it was all over TV, but I am done with this, myself.

I just hope CM feels like a fool, I really hope she played him for a fool and she did all of this behind his back.

All my opinion and my opinion only.

IMO, MOO, etc.

Notice she doesn't have that little dimple in her chin anymore and her teeth have obviously been veneered.
teeth.jpg

See....my eyes must be further gone than I thought....because that mouth does not match the earlier photo. No way, no how. Neither does the nose. And I agree that she had perfectly straight teeth before, just a big ole mouthful of teeth, but noneless very straight. I don't know....one of the mysteries of the universe I guess. I'm sure we will see more to come.

Was wondering if they could examine the hard drive, etc to see if it was "hacked" or loaded directly.
I was gonna suggest getting Yuri Melich involved...not so much that he'd be the one who would take care of that, just so he could maybe help clear up some of our "temporary blindness" from watching the video....he's a sight for sore eyes, in my book. LOL

I think there's a way to tell if someone has been hacked. I don't know for sure, but it seems to me that some kind of trail would have been left. I do hope they look into this and find out what happened.

teeth.jpg

LOL - Let's face it - OCA is going downhill - fast!
Although I admit I find I look very different on a webcam...than I do in person - it's kind of weird how they distort your face. Subtle but weird. For example - I have a definite chin - but on a webcam, it looks like it's barely there at all.

The video has been out since October 2011, and if 1000 people paid $3 each, that is $3,000 right there. So she is making money off it and as someone said last night she is leading up to making more money somehow someway. Someone is obviously helping her with this as was pointed out last night on HLN - they fixed the lighting as she was talking, etc. This is the way she is going to make money off this.

I do hope the prosecution team is on it and does put a lien on any money she makes. Guess we will have to see.

See....my eyes must be further gone than I thought....because that mouth does not match the earlier photo. No way, no how. Neither does the nose. And I agree that she had perfectly straight teeth before, just a big ole mouthful of teeth, but noneless very straight. I don't know....one of the mysteries of the universe I guess. I'm sure we will see more to come.

A better comparison would be to compare the video pic to one of the pics taken in Ohio, since that would be more recent.

It could possibly have come when they fixed her teeth while at the ocj? They fixed the teeth she broke when she fell. Maybe they gave her a new overbite?? Just sayin"

They usually do just a basic fix with taxpayer monies. If an inmate needs a filling, the get it. If they need a crown or a root canal, they get that. But not veneers. And not orthodontics. I do not think Casey has veneers but she could have gotten the broken front teeth crowned, which could have been paid for by the county.

With crowns they can adjust to some degree how a tooth protrudes, or change a tooth's shape. Even a small degree of adjustment can significantly change the appearance.

The video has been out since October 2011, and if 1000 people paid $3 each, that is $3,000 right there. So she is making money off it and as someone said last night she is leading up to making more money somehow someway. Someone is obviously helping her with this as was pointed out last night on HLN - they fixed the lighting as she was talking, etc. This is the way she is going to make money off this.

I do hope the prosecution team is on it and does put a lien on any money she makes. Guess we will have to see.

That boggles the mind! There are a thousand people out there willing to pay to look at her? yuck.

A poll was posted from HLN asking if they would pay for a OCA interview and 53 (out of perhaps 300) said yes. That's 53 more people that would be interested in me doing an interview. That's 53 people willing to pay more than 2 cents to listen to her.

She's going to make money, it won't be millions though. As long as there are people who obsess with her, there will be those that will pay her. It is a mathematical certainty. Of course, any money she makes should be paying back OCSO.

She got off, she beat the system. I know that sucks but there it is. And this video, no matter how secluded and delusional she is in it, continues to show her beating the system. And she knows it. JA is correct, she should be ignored. Unfortunately she won't be, at least not completely.

you guys -- that last phantom page happens when the MODs are deleting posts . . . there's a thread out here that details this issue (I thought there was a thread, but I searched & could not find it . . . this issue has been happening in some threads)

There are missing children out there -- why are we STILL discussing her teeth? Just sayin'

It's difficult to look away from a train wreak

Maybe she is staying with her grandmother, CA's mother. The picture you posted looks very similar to where she is now. What are the chances of the paneling being exactly the same shade???? jmo

That is exactly what I thought. It looks like the interior of a cabin, trailer or old wooden house as in old Florida style. I just didn't think her GM was stupid enough to have the liability in her house. She has enough worries without wondering if Casey has found her checkbook, or if some vigilante will show up at her door....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave