Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG this is maddening. I know Tricia and team are working on this problem with the margins, but it is not only that. The thread shows more pages and when I click to the next page I stay on my same page. Right now I am posting on page 53 but it shows there is a page 54. However, there really isn't a page 54, it is the same as 53.

:(

Errrrrr! I'm stuck on page 53. It won't advance to the next page.

Well, alrighty then....I posted this and it advanced to page 54 :)

HA! I did the same thing. I think it has to do with the "Ad" at the top of the page of that big b..chested woman. :floorlaugh:

OMG this is maddening. I know Tricia and team are working on this problem with the margins, but it is not only that. The thread shows more pages and when I click to the next page I stay on my same page. Right now I am posting on page 53 but it shows there is a page 54. However, there really isn't a page 54, it is the same as 53.

:(

I am confused. I only show 14 as the last page:waitasec:

So I have searched and couldn't find if she checked in with probation yet, only found something from early December.

I see Tricia has posted something about they are aware and are working on the margin problem.HTH.

That's because, like me, you have it set to one hundred posts per page, so 14 pages. At 25 posts per page, there are 54 pages.

Also, I am glad I am not the only one with the margin problems. I had that problem way earlier and just thought it was my work computer!

And I just have to say, I love how Mason wants state and federal agencies after a hacker when his own client got away with murder. Apparently hacking is more a serious crime than killing a baby. Lord, he drives me bonkers!

HA! I did the same thing. I think it has to do with the "Ad" at the top of the page of that big b..chested woman. :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I was thinking the same thing earlier!!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

So I have searched and couldn't find if she checked in with probation yet, only found something from early December.

I receive the emails when she checks into probation, and I haven't received one for January yet.

I suppose sending the link to someone was a way of outing her / thwarting her efforts to make any kind of money. As far as bleeping out the names, I would imagine the person that was trying to thwart her (understanding that it would go viral, undermining her ability to make money) was protecting themselves by muting out the identities of the people that she mentioned in the video.

This way, all he did was post a "free" video that he was able to download off the very public internet. By protecting the identities of the people she mentioned, the person protected themselves from any kind of lawsuit.

Sure, but the guy who talked to Entertainment Tonight and says he got the FB message because he's "trusted" is someone who supports her, so why would the person who sent it be trying to "out" her or thwart her efforts through that avenue?

The best thing for me about this video is that it confirms that one of my secret nightmares is not true. Casey is not squatting in the empty house next door to me. Irrational- yes. Still a crazy fear- unfortunately until this video was made!

From the same article:

"Meanwhile, the original YouTube poster, who asked to have his name withheld, spoke to E! News about how he got his hands on the footage.

"I checked Facebook one day and I had a message saying, 'I have some things that you might be interested in and I trust you with it,' " the poster told E! News, adding that he was sent the video by an unnamed aquaintance.

"They gave me the video because they trusted me with the video and the pictures and knew I would not try and make money off it. And if it did leak onto the Internet, they would be authentic and that they were not fake Caseys."

As we now know, it didn't take long before "if it did leak" turned into "when it did leak."

The poster said that before releasing it onto YouTube, he blocked out the names of specific people Casey mentioned—which might refute those who believe that Casey intentionally released the video herself—before posting it onto his channel as "unlisted."

Asked why he released the clip at all, the poster said he simply wanted Casey's supporters to see that she "is happy." And despite the viral spread of the footage, the poster insisted that Casey never intended the video for public consumption.

"Casey did not want people to see these videos. Cheney Mason, her lawyer, says that Casey is doing the video diaries as a form of therapy. She has nobody. She has her dog and her webcam."

And yes, that was video diaries, plural. The poster confirmed he was in possession of a second video of Casey but at this time does not plan on releasing it.

The first video was up for just four minutes before, according to the poster, the Facebook group The People Against 'We Support Casey Anthony' found it and reposted it, from which it quickly spread around the Internet.

"I did not mean for this to happen and wish it would all go away," the poster said. "It snowballed out of control.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/leak_hack_pr_stunt_how_did_casey/284447#ixzz1ihOLZdBg

Hmm.. I guess this is that Rob Henson guy? The supporter who originally leaked the video? I love how he uses the excuse "It snowballed out of control" :floorlaugh: I guess FCA supporters really have learned a lot from her and her smarmy DT.

This guy is who I'm talking about in my posts above. Why would the person who sent him the video link through FB need to send it to him in the first place?

Sure, but the guy who talked to Entertainment Tonight and says he got the FB message because he's "trusted" is someone who supports her, so why would the person who sent it be trying to "out" her or thwart her efforts through that avenue?

It's like I'll tell you a secret but you have promise not to tell anyone. Right, I think I've got it now. jmo

I re-watched this video and you know what to me it seems she was talking to a person through it. If you look towards the end of the video she actually has a flirty sexual look like if one was flirting with someone.

Maybe she does have a boyfriend now, and that is who that video was meant, and stupid her, uploaded it wrong and it was picked up. LMAO

I think OJ's Narcissism was exacerbated by his position as a celebrity. He does show antisocial behaviors by being charming and with his sheer inability to conform to laws and society even after he got away with brutally murdering two people. Usually Narcissism and Histrionic personality disorders are found and co-occur with antisocial/sociopathic. I see them both in ICA and OJ.

I agree with you regarding the similarities between ICA and Downs. ICA is so disordered its not even funny. It is so clear and easy to see. In her video, she is preening, trying somehow to be seductive, her voice and affect are fake, feigning and trying to exude innocence and a sort of "helplessness" She is so manipulative. Not all sociopaths kill but as we know, she falls into the category that does and I do not believe that we have heard the last of her. She will find herself in trouble again, I don't care how long it takes. Just like OJ, she just cannot help herself. She will create a mess that will fall apart around her. It is what she does best.

Good psychoanalysis on OJ Simpson and Casey Anthony. No doubt that Anthony and Diane Downs are similar. I also think Anthony and Lori Drew are similar as well. Anthony, Downs, and Drew are really disordered. Anthony and Downs care more about their appearance, unlike Drew. Drew has a more "conservative" mindset and more conscious about herself, especially in regards to social status. Drew is more of a person who pents up her rage, like Seung-Hui Cho.

Chances are we know a psychopath and/or sociopath. They can be bankers or lawyers, etc.

There are a slew of wackadoos that support her, send her money, and supposedly have some kind of contact with her for doing so. They are her "fans". There is one FB page run by a man (who has children) that seems to be utterly obsessed with her. He sends her cash, gifts, etc., and has started the FB to "defend her honor", and he seems really unbalanced, special, and crazy.

If you go to that page and read some of the status' and comments from the past week, you will see that he seems to announce that he has a "special surprise" for everyone that will prove she is doing well and okay. (supposedly the video). This status was made before this all broke.

In any event, it would seem that whomever was trying to thwart her, became aware of the video there. Non supporters were outwardly thanking someone named "Drew" for capturing the video and making it impossible for her to make money. The supporter who started the page to defend her honor was freaking out and upset that she was betrayed and the video was leaked. He was promising retribution and threatening that her lawyers were made aware.

I really cant explain the lunacy of the page, you would have to go check it out for yourself. It should be taken with a grain of salt, but these people do seem to have some sort of obsession/ contact with her due to sending her funds.

In my opinion, the video was somehow found out about by non supporters who may have acted as if they were supporters to get information and blow up her nauseating plan to make money off of these videos.

Supporters FB 'defends her honor" Non supporters page are the people against supporters of ICA.

Ahhhhh. the internet age.

Chances are we know a psychopath and/or sociopath. They can be bankers or lawyers, etc.

Yes yes yes! They often are and a lot of them are CEO's of major companies.

I've come across a few in my lifetime, and work with some in a therapeutic setting at my internship.

Very very creepy.

One of my kids told me that he often watches the show " I almost got away with it" to learn how to get away with crimes.

He is 16 years old.

Made me shudder.

I receive the emails when she checks into probation, and I haven't received one for January yet.

Do you know if she was ever in the Department of Corrections "supervised population" database?

This database apparently includes probationers. She is not there.

Do you know if she was ever in the Department of Corrections "supervised population" database?

She was listed on the DOC website while incarcerated and stayed on the site during the shoot-out over the probation issue. Once she was ordered to do probation she was once again deemed special, so her info was removed from the online site. It's now as if it was never there.

I think it is one of her "team" (cough) of lawyers...Johnathan something maybe? John, shoot I can't remember.

-----------------------
I believe your right but I cant remember his name either.LOL

O/T. last night I had my usual bout of insomnia, laying in bed I thought of Dr. Fessels post of the floating horse teeth!!:great: I started lol so hard I almost wet the bed and did cry. That clip fit perfectly..:floorlaugh: :seeya:

I don't know the answer to that... sorry!

Actually, it makes more sense that he would mute it, seeing as he was a OCA supporter, he wouldn't want the public to know where she is if it gotten leaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77