Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without accusing anyone of anything, just thought I'd throw in that this RH is said to be very computer literate. And a crackhead and thief according to one or two that seem to know him, not to mention what his criminal and civil records indicate. What I can't figure out is why DH was willing to take the heat for him originally. Guessing RH knew his background wouldn't stand up to too much scrutiny and convinced this DH to protect him? But what would make DH go along with it? And are they related or is the last name just coincidence?

As for being a 'boyfriend'...as tight a leash as her handlers keep on her, I would imagine sexting online would make that person as close to a boyfriend as any she might be able to arrange these days.

If that FB is Lee, it sounds to me as if he doesn't have any contact with her at all - this poster is figuring out stuff by reading the same twitter news we are. If I had to make a guess, I'd say it's a poser, but who knows?

The twit-chatter has DH and RH as being the same. :crazy:

Without accusing anyone of anything, just thought I'd throw in that this RH is said to be very computer literate. And a crackhead and thief according to one or two that seem to know him, not to mention what his criminal and civil records indicate. What I can't figure out is why DH was willing to take the heat for him originally. Guessing RH knew his background wouldn't stand up to too much scrutiny and convinced this DH to protect him? But what would make DH go along with it? And are they related or is the last name just coincidence?

As for being a 'boyfriend'...as tight a leash as her handlers keep on her, I would imagine sexting online would make that person as close to a boyfriend as any she might be able to arrange these days.

If that FB is Lee, it sounds to me as if he doesn't have any contact with her at all - this poster is figuring out stuff by reading the same twitter news we are. If I had to make a guess, I'd say it's a poser, but who knows?

BBM

It's been tweeted that RH and DH are the same person with the real person being RH using DH as an alias. This has not been denied by anything RH has said since this came out.

IMO

I wonder if RH is on probation too?? Maybe they'll both get into trouble for being in contact with convicted felons? :floorlaugh:

RH/DH are said to be one in the same person. RH switched over to "DH" when he announced that Baez would soon be fired by Casey.

I also just noted where he does, indeed, say that "the video was for private viewing only".

I'll just bet it was! :giggle:

I don't think that Yee is him. I think that's someone scamming people. IMO
Thankyou strawberry thankyou.
I think some peeps here are unaware that there are literally hundreds of fake Anthony sites, videos, photos and pages out there put up by people with nothing better to do or claiming to be someone they're not.
Please do not assume everything as gospel folks - it's confusing enough!

I don't post much but seeing so many wondering about the "YEE" FB page, I thought I would. I read the whole page and he makes some very interesting comments. As always, I can't tell WHOSE side he is on though. All very strange. There are at least a couple of people posting to him that appear to be just trying to get him to talk.
After he said he was shutting the page down for the day he posted a comment to Caylee that he loves her and nothing else matters, along with a link to a video;

http://secure.smilebox.com/ecom/ope...paign=blog_instructions_directurl_makeyourown

(Hope I did that right.)

Thanks for the link. Much of what I read earlier made it seem as though he were hurt and angry at his family, but that was just my take on his posts. I thought I saw a couple of pictures on this slideshow that I have never seen before, which, if correct, would lend to the fact that it is indeed LA. Can some others watch please and see if you think some of these photos are new? TIA!

Jon Briley has a twitter page @niterider333 and he is going after @briannechantal because BC has a third video and JB is threatening BC. You have to check BC twit for the link to the threat.

We are going to need a players lists soon.

I am cracking up at how much of this is happening over Twitter. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I guess Twitter is the new place for everything to happen!

Jon Briley has a twitter page @niterider333 and he is going after briannechantal because BC has a third video and JB is threatening BC here: (snipped)

We are going to need a players lists soon.

yes, we are. :floorlaugh:

Brianne has been saying since yesterday she has a 3rd video and will verify it before she releases it. She tweeted that twice last night and said she'd look at it this morning. Supposedly it was emailed to her yesterday.

Then this morning she acts like she has no idea what all the fuss is about and she'll get around to looking at it when she has time.

Say what?

I don't post much but seeing so many wondering about the "YEE" FB page, I thought I would. I read the whole page and he makes some very interesting comments. As always, I can't tell WHOSE side he is on though. All very strange. There are at least a couple of people posting to him that appear to be just trying to get him to talk.
After he said he was shutting the page down for the day he posted a comment to Caylee that he loves her and nothing else matters, along with a link to a video;

http://secure.smilebox.com/ecom/ope...paign=blog_instructions_directurl_makeyourown

(Hope I did that right.)

Did the video come from the Facebook page?

I bet Caylee called him Uncle Yee. Actually it was probably more like Unca Yee. I bet she mispronounced her L's. *sigh* That just makes me so sad...Do you miss that at all, Lee? Seriously? I just don't get that family...have you seen the videos? Are you PROUD of what you helped saved instead of the little girl you should have stood up for? Was it worth it, Lee? Really?

You are right. I distinctly remember George imitating Caylee in one of his police interviews and he said that she would call him "Uncle E" because she couldn't quite say "Lee."

Uncle "E" = Uncle "Yee"?

yes, we are. :floorlaugh:

Brianne has been saying since yesterday she has a 3rd video and will verify it before she releases it. She tweeted that twice last night and said she'd look at it this morning. Supposedly it was emailed to her yesterday.

Then this morning she acts like she has no idea what all the fuss is about and she'll get around to looking at it when she has time.

Say what?

Oh the drama. And on Twitter. Sheesh. I guess it would be called Twitterama? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Seriously, this is turning into a dang soap opera!

Did the video come from the Facebook page?

Just watched the video and I have to say....most of those pictures have been released but there are quite a few of Caylee specifically that I have never seen before. The one with her on the beach, wearing those glasses, and a few more.

That tells me that this could really be Lee.

Bizarre.

Oh now AS is saying RH is cousin to Jose!

Yep. There is a post on a web site that she is referring to that is supposedly pulling all the tweet chatter together and that is one of the revelations.

Hilarious if that proves to be true.

ETA: Jon Briley is talking about this too on his tweets and FB page.

:floorlaugh:

ahh, he is smiling too! Must have just come from a baby shower. :great:

That photo is from the summer- it was a chili lunch at work and George and Cindy were there too. George was wearing a Quinco Co ID badge...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anicechicken