GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You may leave the hall" - darn, I wanted to see him cuffed!!

"You may leave the hall."

Not cuffed. He appeared to be steaming. Wide awake now. Ha.

Will he actually have to serve the entire 28 yrs (minus time served already)?

When do we find out which prison? I was hoping Lurigancho but heard some talk of a more remote prison.

So basically he got the full 30 years less time already served? Works for me. Death penalty woulld've been better. Take him out in a boat, knock him out and throw him overboard.

I'm satisfied with the sentence, given how close it is to the max...

So basically he got the full 30 years less time already served? Works for me. Death penalty woulld've been better. Take him out in a boat, knock him out and throw him overboard.

No he got 28 years with 2 years time served. He will be released 6/10/2038. So he will serve 26 more years.

Don't they have a death penalty? Of course, maybe 28 years in one of their prisons is worse than death.

bolded by me.

Oh so that's why it was only 28 yrs..they already computed in the time served?

My DD wasn't happy with the sentenced but I told her he could have got 7 years.

I don't think its over. We will see breaking news that he killed someone else soon.

Can he appeal, or is this "it"?

How old will he be in 2038? (I don't know how old he is now)...

How old will he be in 2038? (I don't know how old he is now)...

He's 24... so 50? Maybe by then, there will be enough evidence for charges in Natalie's case.

bolded by me.

Oh so that's why it was only 28 yrs..they already computed in the time served?

No, he got 28 years minus time served. Looks like he got 2 yrs off for pleading guilty (no trial).

Where does he go? Does he stay in Castro Castro or go to another prison?

They're all corrupt and if you pay off the guards you can get all the perks you want. I doubt he'll get much past the secure guard's area.

MOO

His money won't get him nothing but killed quicker. As for the guards - there are only 100 guards for the 10,000 prisoners. 80% of them are sick - TB, Hep, AIDS - you name it. You can't even eat the food in there.

IF he tries to "buy" his way around in there - all they will do is set him up to kill him and rob him.

I've been trying to find that National Geographic video about this. Forget everything you know about OUR prisons - this is not America - and this prison is basically a death sentence.

When are we going to find out where they will send him? I thought I heard the other day - that regardless of the sentence he IS going to be sent to Lurigancho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NPOL1566