GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the link:

While the parents of Holloway and Flores want him to experience the greater deprivation of a U.S. prison, they will have to wait for him to serve his time before any extradition on U.S. charges related to his alleged extortion of Holloway's mother, a Peruvian legal expert said.

Color me confused, what American Federal prison is going to have "greater deprivation" than Peru?

While I'm impressed with how quickly they moved him out of Castro Castro, I was really hoping to see vds packed off to Lurigancho. It sounded like the perfect place for to him spend the rest of his life, unlike the private cell they have for him at Piedras Gordas.

Now I will hope there are prisoners waiting their turn to welcome boyo to his new ''home''. Lots of prisoners, prisoners who have nothing to lose and maybe just have a lot of dislike for someone who would viciously murder a young woman in cold blood.

well, he does have to start anew. Brand new people to have to fit in with.

Good post, fran!

We've not heard the last of Joran Van der Sloot. Of this I'm sure.

But at least he's FINALLY being held accountable. No daddy or daddy's cronies to protect him this time.

I feel so exhausted from today. As if I've been holding my breath for 6 1/2 years waiting for this day to come.

I wonder if there will be more people who possibly could of been killed by him between Natalee Holloway and Stephany Flores. I think it is possible, likely in Latin America.

Yes his appearance has changed. There is a toll to this lifestyle. Addiction is a real possibility for a personality like him in his circumstances. And he will continue feeding his habit just as he has since a teen - by one means or another until the inevitable cost to himself and everyone else.

Joran is not some new wheel! He is a known quantity. And youc an be 100% certain there are people in peru who know this totally. It remains to be seen what they will do, or not do, to expedite matters. I think its almost impossible that somebody wont do something. Joran has hurt too many people deeply. He's living on the razor;s edge - literally. In a palce full of razors and people who have them!

His personality and lifestyle is destructive and will eventually destroy himself.

... and there are small people who just love proving how tough they are by chopping down BIG IMPORTANT GIANTS! At the least Joran will get into disputes and he will accumulate wounds. And a lot of larger people die by a thousand small wounds, accumulated over time. One cut tendon and . . . he's a gimpy hulk and vulnerable not to mention the psychological effects which in Joran's case are important. This is a momma's boy who has his limits and folds his cards ... early ... and murders because he can do no better!

Exactly. Just because he is tall don't mean he is tough. He only goes after females. I like to see him duke it out with men.

I still think that no matter where he goes, his money will buy him a "private room" and that he'll be protected. :banghead:

Where is he getting money from? I guess someone is paying his attorney or maybe the attorney offered to represent Joran. I just wonder if his mother has much contact with him. From what was said today it sounds like the whole family walked on egg shells around him. He almost killed one of his brothers and his parents gave him that apt of his off of their house to have less contact with him. I think he got whatever he wanted and did what ever he wanted cause no one wanted to cross him. His mom teaches so she probably isn't rich...moved to the Netherlands or somewhere like that. Maybe mom is glad that he is locked up for years. Joran doesn't have any money of his own. I hope someone gets him good in prison!!!

Not.only.the.commercials.but.the.HLN.people.keep.talking.over.the.translator...
Very.annoying!
I.want.to.hear.what.is.being.said.in.court..Not.hear.some.stupid.person.adding.stupid.commentary.

ETA:..Sorry.about.my.lack.of.spacebar..My.two.year.old.keeps.hiding.it.

I wanted to scream at Ryan, Jane, and the blond for talking talking talking! We want to hear what is going on in the courtroom...not their opinion about what is going on. Maddening!!!!

Joran may be faced with the U.S. extradition request on the Alabama extortion charge sooner rather than later, IMO. Peru can send him to the US any time they want, from what I understand. If he goes to a U.S. prison at all, even awaiting trial here, his parole eligibility date could be set back for that time. Actually, does Peru allow Parole for convictions with detainers?

I heard someone say today that Peru said they will not send him anywhere until his sentence is served there. I hope he is sent to the worst prison possible too. I really believe he thought he would just serve a few years if that and then he would walk out of there. Surprise Joran! Everything finally caught up with you and you aren't in control anymore.

I think and this is JMHO - the "powers that be" had a hand in where he was going to be housed. Face it, Lurigancho is one of the top WORST prisons in the world and to put him there would shine a light on all of that and "they" just don't want the world to see their "ugly side" - KWIM? From all the refreshing of Lurigancho today - it seems most of the prisoners there are the really bad guys from Peru - very few foreigners (probably because foreigners are killed fairly quickly).

So, "they" thought if they were to house him in Lurigancho and he was to be killed in there - well, it just wouldn't "look good" to the rest of the world.

Am I making sense here?

We're his psych evils published on Internet? I saw a th on either Jim or ng tonight talking about them Tia!

I think and this is JMHO - the "powers that be" had a hand in where he was going to be housed. Face it, Lurigancho is one of the top WORST prisons in the world and to put him there would shine a light on all of that and "they" just don't want the world to see their "ugly side" - KWIM? From all the refreshing of Lurigancho today - it seems most of the prisoners there are the really bad guys from Peru - very few foreigners (probably because foreigners are killed fairly quickly).

So, "they" thought if they were to house him in Lurigancho and he was to be killed in there - well, it just wouldn't "look good" to the rest of the world.

Am I making sense here?

I'm sorry, but I would personally find it a beautiful thing....as bad as that sounds, he doesn't deserve a moment's peace as long as he is alive.

I heard someone say today that Peru said they will not send him anywhere until his sentence is served there. I hope he is sent to the worst prison possible too. I really believe he thought he would just serve a few years if that and then he would walk out of there. Surprise Joran! Everything finally caught up with you and you aren't in control anymore.

Not to mention his opponents will no longer be 5'5", drugged, and helpless.

i had these exact same thoughts when i read he was not going to lurigancho.

as much as i don't want him protected in any way, i wouldn't think peru wants a "celeb" inmate -and a foreigner at that- killed on their watch... even if he brutally, with "ferocity and great cruelty", murdered one of their own.

Am I making sense here?

It makes perfect sense to me. The eyes of the world will be on Peru while it houses the 'celeb' prisoner.

I found it interesting that while I was googling his new digs, much of what I found was what seemed like authorities showing off how new, clean and modern it is.

We're his psych evils published on Internet? I saw a th on either Jim or ng tonight talking about them Tia!

They were leaked to Cole Thompson (co-author of "Portrait of a Monster) by an unnamed source. It was on the Dr. Drew show, I believe.

Did anybody see his friend on JVM and NG the other night, talking about how it was Stephany's fault? and how Joran was really scared and how lets hope for the best and he gets out in 10 years?

My husband looked at me and said my cop instinct is kicking in right now, and that guy knows more then what he's saying....

It makes perfect sense to me. The eyes of the world will be on Peru while it houses the 'celeb' prisoner.

I found it interesting that while I was googling his new digs, much of what I found was what seemed like authorities showing off how new, clean and modern it is.

They were leaked to Cole Thompson (co-author of "Portrait of a Monster) by an unnamed source. It was on the Dr. Drew show, I believe.

I have the book, it's really good and i suggest it to anyone, you will learn a lot of about Joran and the victims!

Am I making sense here?

It makes perfect sense and probably was the reasoning behind sending him there. All the press they would have gotten about Lurigancho is something they want to avoid.
JMHO

Tapes are up from Anderson's show. Check out:

"Anderson Takes Mary to Task About Her Intentions" and

"What Mary Gets From Her Relationship with a Murderer"

http://www.andersoncooper.com/videos/

Go Anderson!

This woman really has some gall thinking that either of JVDS' victims families want to hear from her and her delusions about what a great guy he really is and he needs to be let out to live with her and her Ghandi program!

Great job Anderson. First Ludwick, now her, I'm so glad they were finally told in no uncertain terms what total fools they are. Hoping that it's the last we hear from either of them but I have the feeling it won't be. MH might wind up with even more media interviews after that. Will NG call next? :furious:

I have the book, it's really good and i suggest it to anyone, you will learn a lot of about Joran and the victims!

It was a really good book and I was glad to see that both of the authors were being interviewed. They really seem to have done their homework and know the facts of both cases.

Piedras Gordas:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6obqfasQqmY&feature=related"]Piedras Gordas: reforma imposible 2/2 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVI7bsJTcRo&feature=related"]Cuarto Poder PIEDRAS GORDAS POR DENTRO 16/12/07 Parte 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Here's an interesting little tidbit...

It seems JVS was sent to the same place that houses President Humala's brother! Hmm...

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antauro_Humala"]Antauro Humala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

See. He's already being treated like a celeb prisoner. He's with mob bosses, etc at a special prison and he gets his own cell. Oh well. When he eventually gets out he'll be even meaner, crazier, and probably more homicidal. Let's hope the U.S. gets their hands on him then.

If the movies are any indication of how mob bosses in prison in the U.S. really live, it's not even like being in prison! I think it was a movie about John Gotti; the mob guys were cooking their own pasta in prison. So I'm disappointed that jvds is going to a prison like this. Even if it's in Peru,where prisons are not as clean,etc, as in the U.S., I assume there is a lot more freedom and the prisoners get more amenities. I hope not! He shouldn't have televisions, computers and phones!

Did anybody see his friend on JVM and NG the other night, talking about how it was Stephany's fault? and how Joran was really scared and how lets hope for the best and he gets out in 10 years?

My husband looked at me and said my cop instinct is kicking in right now, and that guy knows more then what he's saying....

re bold - I'm not that great in searching... :blushing: but do you have a link to this interview?? I sure would like to read what he said!! :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken