Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That must be what she looks like when she throws the dog's ball.

She looks off her flippin' rocker.

Talk about arrested development!! This chick is gonna need handlers the rest of her life-she must seriously think she's still a teenager and life is one big party all about her!!:furious:

Kinda sorta reminds me of a Motel 6 sign in the top left hand corner of the imma crazy b pic. I tried to blow it up, careful if you do the same. The monsters eyes scared me to death that large. And those lips? Yuck.

ajmo

Something is wrong with her nose. I wonder if she got an infection from the piercing.

Is it just me or does the newly released piccie of the felon bore you? I don't know if I'm so over her, or I'm just tired of looking at her duck-face. We haven't heard from her handlers today, so I suspect they are over her to.

Yah, let her sit in that little dingy trailer that looks like should be on an episode of Hoarders, and get on with it. She is bored, bored, bored, and will soon make a blunder -- anything to get on the 5:00 news. She's gotta be uber pissed that this isn't getting the coverage she thinks she deserves!

MOO :)

Mel

"Puppy" looks to be a poodle, IMHO. Poor pup doesn't deserve to be squeezed like that. I also recall that in the video she mentioned that the dog she "adoped" was "as much her pet as others had been" in reference to the family dogs. At the end of the video, she mentioned that she hoped ? would bring the dog over to visit.

I cling to the hope that this "adoped" dog is her friend's (BF?) and only has to VISIT her when the owner visits.

BBM - Can someone with an Anthony decoder tell me what that means?

IMO

Is it just me or does the newly released piccie of the felon bore you? I don't know if I'm so over her, or I'm just tired of looking at her duck-face. We haven't heard from her handlers today, so I suspect they are over her to.

Yah, let her sit in that little dingy trailer that looks like should be on an episode of Hoarders, and get on with it. She is bored, bored, bored, and will soon make a blunder -- anything to get on the 5:00 news. She's gotta be uber pissed that this isn't getting the coverage she thinks she deserves!

Mel

bbm

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: did you notice NONE of us care??? they barely made a ripple, they didnt get their own thread or anything, barely even a few posts.. ...I scrolled right past em when I saw them the other morning, my 17yo passed by and says whoa are those all new pics and I said well do I give a *censored*?? :floorlaugh: then I noticed there was hardly a comment all day unless it was about the poor tortured looking dog :(

Ok this latest pic of her where it shows more of the room she is in definantly seems to be a trailer. Whatever it is I can tell you this much, IT IS DEFINANTLY NOT THE RITZ, LOL ::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: The furniture and all the decorations are older, the pictures seem to have been around for a long time, and it is really dark, dingy and gloomy feeling. Makes me really happy to know she is not living that great life at the moment that she thought she was going to. AND JB lost his home and had to move to Miami. We may get really angry at times because things do not happen as we would like for them to but in the end I feel that God does have the last word. (and karma!)

Ok this latest pic of her where it shows more of the room she is in definantly seems to be a trailer. Whatever it is I can tell you this much, IT IS DEFINANTLY NOT THE RITZ, LOL ::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: The furniture and all the decorations are older, the pictures seem to have been around for a long time, and it is really dark, dingy and gloomy feeling. Makes me really happy to know she is not living that great life at the moment that she thought she was going to. AND JB lost his home and had to move to Miami. We may get really angry at times because things do not happen as we would like for them to but in the end I feel that God does have the last word. (and karma!)

I don't know if she is in a trailer or not, but it looks like to me she is in a basement.. YES!! There are basements in FL. I know. I have one. My basement looks very similar to this pic. In the back, you can see the sliding glass doors.

My house is unusual, I know. But the owner who built it, made a "bomb shelter" during the 50's. In the front are the sliding glass doors. On the side is the doorway to the bathroom.

Mel

BBM

Yeah I've been wondering where good ol' Mason has been, especially with all these new photo "releases"...we know JB and DS aren't the ones to deal with it.:floorlaugh:

Something is wrong with her nose. I wonder if she got an infection from the piercing.

Nah, probably the result of having the end lopped off so many times over the past three years....
pinocchio.jpg

BBM

Yeah I've been wondering where good ol' Mason has been, especially with all these new photo "releases"...we know JB and DS aren't the ones to deal with it.:floorlaugh:

He's probably got no idea these are out. ~L~

I have to wonder what the OCSO and the SAO have to think of all this. All their hard work seeking justice, all the money spent...and it comes down to this...this wretched waste of human space basically thumbing her nose for all to see on the Internet.
G-d, it makes me sick.

I have to wonder what the OCSO and the SAO have to think of all this. All their hard work seeking justice, all the money spent...and it comes down to this...this wretched waste of human space basically thumbing her nose for all to see on the Internet.
G-d, it makes me sick.

What I'm really having trouble with are all the pablum news reports and clips that are coming out - have these commentators been struck stupid or something? Just watched the latest cnn.com one that sumbunny just posted in Current News and thought WTH? I guess I'll have to give up watching anyone on this case but the Orlando Sentinel and Hal. As least they stick to what's really going on.:maddening:

BBM - Can someone with an Anthony decoder tell me what that means?

IMO

Methinks it means the other pets weren't hers they belonged to "the family" and I suspect this dog is not her's either, but one she has adopted as hers because it belongs to whoever lives nearly so she can see it really often.

Let's say she is in a basement suite and it belongs to whoever lives upstairs - like that..:waitasec:

Methinks it means the other pets weren't hers they belonged to "the family" and I suspect this dog is not her's either, but one she has adopted as hers because it belongs to whoever lives nearly so she can see it really often.

Let's say she is in a basement suite and it belongs to whoever lives upstairs - like that..:waitasec:

I was wondering if she is/was enrolled in one of those 'Parolee and Pups' type of program since the dog is not with her full-time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998