Sidebar Discussion #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is one very simple way to obtain things and that is to get a JOB. There is one simple way to get away from child molesters and that is to get a job and move away from them. In fact, it is child abuse to expose a child to a molester simply because she chose not to work. She chose to have CA/GA in the room during Caylee's birth, if she wanted that all to herself she could have had that too.

Where you see validation or acceptance, I see a cold calculating criminal stealing and lying her way through life who committed the unthinkable crime with absolutely no remorse. Prisons are full of people just like FCA. She is not unique. The only thing that sets her apart from the others is that we got see her in all her disgusting glory knowing that Caylee was dead in her trunk then tossed out like trash.

Her probation officer is not doing her or the public any favors by letting her sit around and do absolutely nothing to help herself. Her parents won't live forever and 500k from Phil is just a drop in the bucket. She cannot live on that for the rest of her life.

There is no punishment that comes close to living on DR which is exactly where she belongs. Living in a tiny cell 23 hours a day alone. Eating all that nasty food with a plastic spoon forever. Never walking free outside of a cell without restraints. DR is hell on earth. That is exactly why most killers choose LWOP as a plea to avoid the DP. If there is one thing a killer cares about, it's their life. I saw terror in her face when they were getting ready to read the verdict because her life was on the line.

IMO
BBM

Great post. You'd think that if she were truly terrified, she'd change her M.O.

From all accounts, she's back to her old tricks.

There is one very simple way to obtain things and that is to get a JOB. There is one simple way to get away from child molesters and that is to get a job and move away from them. In fact, it is child abuse to expose a child to a molester simply because she chose not to work. She chose to have CA/GA in the room during Caylee's birth, if she wanted that all to herself she could have had that too.

Where you see validation or acceptance, I see a cold calculating criminal stealing and lying her way through life who committed the unthinkable crime with absolutely no remorse. Prisons are full of people just like FCA. She is not unique. The only thing that sets her apart from the others is that we got see her in all her disgusting glory knowing that Caylee was dead in her trunk then tossed out like trash.

Her probation officer is not doing her or the public any favors by letting her sit around and do absolutely nothing to help herself. Her parents won't live forever and 500k from Phil is just a drop in the bucket. She cannot live on that for the rest of her life.

There is no punishment that comes close to living on DR which is exactly where she belongs. Living in a tiny cell 23 hours a day alone. Eating all that nasty food with a plastic spoon forever. Never walking free outside of a cell without restraints. DR is hell on earth. That is exactly why most killers choose LWOP as a plea to avoid the DP. If there is one thing a killer cares about, it's their life. I saw terror in her face when they were getting ready to read the verdict because her life was on the line.

IMO

The probation officer is ridiculous. I've said before - probation COULD be a good thing for FCA if she were made to work and establish herself as an adult. It's baffling that she is allowed to do NOTHING, not even public service...what happens when her probation runs out?

What's it been? 6 mo's since OCA has been out and not one thing constructive going on there? Oh pleeze, no boring details about all these suprising YT's, that's no kind of therapy, just more funny business going on! Sorry, I get so angry then pull away, but for goodness sake when is somebody going to get real w/OCA and shake her awake? Someone needs to remind her she's not the main attraction anymore, unless something positive comes up, meaning the all important admittance of what happened, but that's way too much to ask for, more lies will abound.:furious:

The probation officer is ridiculous. I've said before - probation COULD be a good thing for FCA if she were made to work and establish herself as an adult. It's baffling that she is allowed to do NOTHING, not even public service...what happens when her probation runs out?

She'll con and fake her way through life as she has always done. Her personality will have her facing LE again imo.

I’m guessing they want her gone and somebody else’s problem.

And she will be somebody else's problem one day...Here's to hoping she returns to Hopespring drive for some chilli and a family reunion. Let them tear each other apart, and leave the rest of the world alone.

BBM

Great post. You'd think that if she were truly terrified, she'd change her M.O.

From all accounts, she's back to her old tricks.

Exactly! KC has learned nothing good from the experience in fact quite the opposite, she has a team to help her game the system.

You'd think she would want to set an example and become a passionate advocate for children's rights -- to right the wrong she suggests occurred for the sake of Caylee and herself. Instead she is focused, as always, on material things and what she 'owns' and 'controls'.

KC has not grown and matured from this experience in fact she has regressed and she is becoming Caylee, a pre-teen kid who plays all day, seeks attention and, has temper tantrums.

It seems that JB and DS did concede that KC needs therapy if she is to rehabilitate herself, for herself and in the eyes of the public. CM has no such qualms.

Even with $1M KC is not going to change, she is on a downward spiral and her circle of 'friends' are reinforcing her demise, like CA did not setting her on the right path.

The on-going saga to delay the civil law suits with the appeal so that KC can complete her probation and get away brings about her demise. It continues to lock her into the same conditions as being in jail and is counter-productive.

The only salvation is to come clean and settle the law suits. Admit Caylee was dead, that TES wasted their time and set the record straight. It just further villifies KC to holdout and seek to get away with everything.

If she runs away from everything and 'wins' IMO it is bad for KC and extremely negative for her future. It'll be like a felon on-the-run even though she was deemed NG --- these are not the actions of an abused victim but the actions of a child killer.

You can run but you cannot hide, you need to settle the score and move on.

It seems like noone has ever held FCA"s feet to the fire.
They all seem to be easily conned by her, and she goes on her merry way considering only herself, her needs, her life.

Someone needs to hold her accountable!

I’m guessing they want her gone and somebody else’s problem.

And she will be somebody else's problem one day...Here's to hoping she returns to Hopespring drive for some chilli and a family reunion. Let them tear each other apart, and leave the rest of the world alone.

ITA!!!! They all deserve each other. I think the whole family should be put on some remote, not on any map island and be made to fend for themselves. The whole family is a huge societal waste.

I think this is what I'm really getting sick of. Stop hiding, stop the dang smoke and mirrors, stop extending appeals, stop everything, just get the cases over with and go back home, Casey!!!

Exactly! KC has learned nothing good from the experience in fact quite the opposite, she has a team to help her game the system.

You'd think she would want to set an example and become a passionate advocate for children's rights -- to right the wrong she suggests occurred for the sake of Caylee and herself. Instead she is focused, as always, on material things and what she 'owns' and 'controls'.

KC has not grown and matured from this experience in fact she has regressed and she is becoming Caylee, a pre-teen kid who plays all day, seeks attention and, has temper tantrums.

It seems that JB and DS did concede that KC needs therapy if she is to rehabilitate herself, for herself and in the eyes of the public. CM has no such qualms.

Even with $1M KC is not going to change, she is on a downward spiral and her circle of 'friends' are reinforcing her demise, like CA did not setting her on the right path.

The on-going saga to delay the civil law suits with the appeal so that KC can complete her probation and get away brings about her demise. It continues to lock her into the same conditions as being in jail and is counter-productive.

The only salvation is to come clean and settle the law suits. Admit Caylee was dead, that TES wasted their time and set the record straight. It just further villifies KC to holdout and seek to get away with everything.

If she runs away from everything and 'wins' IMO it is bad for KC and extremely negative for her future. It'll be like a felon on-the-run even though she was deemed NG --- these are not the actions of an abused victim but the actions of a child killer.

You can run but you cannot hide, you need to settle the score and move on.

Her incompetent probation officer isn't holding her accountable for anything.

I wonder how many websites and youtube channels are hers and if she posts to herself under different names? I see her heading in the same direction of JW - creating drama to cause her 15 minutes of fame to last a bit longer. Caylee's memory will live on in the hearts of those who fell in love with her and FCA will be nothing but a footnote to that memory!!
The irony is indeed rich-FCA wanted Caylee to disappear! But, without Caylee she is nothing-just a sick woman getting sicker by the day!!
Bella Vita?:floorlaugh:

IF this is true, I wonder if JB will be presenting her with a bill for his services to get his share? IF she does now get a big $1 million paycheck AFTER they go their separate ways, can't you just imagine how pizzed he would be? After all, he got her found NG on a DP case while working for "slave wages", has now had his home forclosed on, and is not well viewed by his peers. How much do you want to bet that CM is trying to fix it so that this money could go into a source that couldn't be touched by the judgements against her? jmo

Hope the Bar Association is paying close attention to these absolutely disgusting schemes to get a payday for FCA.

...I really think she feels like nothing was ever hers,not even her own life,I know people here strongly disagree with Dr.Ablow's book but I tend to agree.After everything that comes out now it's even clearer,CA always has been living a shadow life,Caylee was taken from her the moment she was born and that seems to be an undisputable fact at this time and CA is obsessed with finding some sort of validation and acceptance.
I am not trying at all to make excuses for her,she is guilty and was never even "alive" enough to be held accountable,for anything.
I think this existence is more punishment to her than even the Death penalty would have been.The death penalty would have turned her into a real human who has to deal with reality.And she will realize that all these so called supporters do not care one bit about her either,they only care about a piece of obscure celebrity status and Casey will be forever a nobody and nothing,nothing at all will ever be truly hers because she is nothing.

I believe Ablow is entitled to his opinion. Likely Ablow got some things right but I disagree that his opinion is one of an expert, because he has never met Casey Anthony. He has "diagnosed" her from afar based on documents available to us all and from observation. I believe that every WS member could write a detailed "diagnosis" of Casey based on their own interpretations of those things and that each one would get at least one thing right.

Any reputable medical doctor will stand firm that a patient cannot be diagnosed without a proper evaluation. They might form an idea of what's going on, but they will never consider their idea an actual diagnosis until they meet and evaluate the patient face to face. Doing it any other way is just plain reckless, IMO, and it serves no purpose other than to line one's pocket and/or stroke one's ego.

Her incompetent probation officer isn't holding her accountable for anything.

True but ... the PO is under both the media and DT spotlight with opposing agendas. The PO has probably been briefed to remain neutral and just leave this toxic vortex alone -- let the clock expire without incident.

I doubt that the State want KC back in jail, they just want her to do her time and go away ... to another State.

It is really for KC's handlers to advise her with her future long-term welfare in mind and for KC to act on that. Neither is going to happen. Ever. No-one is going to blink first in this game of stalemate.

This saga will drag on painfully until KC's probation expires and she disappears, to escape the civil lawsuits and her debtors. A hollow win with a lifetime of repercussions.

It seems like noone has ever held FCA"s feet to the fire.
They all seem to be easily conned by her, and she goes on her merry way considering only herself, her needs, her life.

Someone needs to hold her accountable!

Exactly! No one ever has held KC accountable. Not even the courts or the PO. She is being coddled by them to this day. I cannot figure out why they are doing this other than it would be too much work to hold her accountable. They are not doing her any favors by allowing her to live on her terms rather than the terms under which normal probationers must live. It boggles the mind.

True but ... the PO is under both the media and DT spotlight with opposing agendas. The PO has probably been briefed to remain neutral and just leave this toxic vortex alone -- let the clock expire without incident.

I doubt that the State want KC back in jail, they just want her to do her time and go away ... to another State.

It is really for KC's handlers to advise her with her future long-term welfare in mind and for KC to act on that. Neither is going to happen. Ever. No-one is going to blink first in this game of stalemate.

This saga will drag on painfully until KC's probation expires and she disappears, to escape the civil lawsuits and her debtors. A hollow win with a lifetime of repercussions.

ITA. I just don't think she's done anything egregious enough or something they would want to prove to put her back in jail. It would cause too much of a firestorm to try and get her on lying about hacking or even the Twitter people she's associating with. The state doesn't want to spend any time or money on her unless it's something so substantial that would be worth going after and actually revoking her probation. I don't blame them on not doing anything about this even though I wish they would. I wouldn't want to have anything to do with Casey unless I absolutely had to or the violation was bad enough that a lot of negative attention would be turned on me if I didn't do something about it.

What happened just isn't something worth pursuing with Casey. I learned that the hard way with the sociopath I knew. You don't go after the little things or things that they can twist against you, and that covers a lot of things. Sociopaths are toxic like that. They ruin lives just to be right and make someone else look bad, or to escape consequences. And they don't care what they have to do to stay on top - they will do what it takes and destroy everyone in their path if that is what it takes. It's no wonder Casey killed her child and got away with it. No one wants to be the one to finally make Casey have consequences, and I don't blame them. Look at everyone that has tried to make her face consequences and how her dogs, I mean lawyers have responded and bullied these people, and I'm talking back to her whole case up until now. Then look at Casey, still smiling and making duck faces on the internet like nothing in her world is wrong. It's just freaking scary to me. She really is untouchable in her own mind.

Hopefully now that some of the rats are leaving her ship, maybe her luck will finally start running out.

Exactly! No one ever has held KC accountable. Not even the courts or the PO. She is being coddled by them to this day. I cannot figure out why they are doing this other than it would be too much work to hold her accountable. They are not doing her any favors by allowing her to live on her terms rather than the terms under which normal probationers must live. It boggles the mind.

The subtle point is, KC needs to realize that living on her terms is not good for her and she needs to change. It is like an addiction, she is addicted to herself and life does not work that way.

She needs to integrate into society. KC can force society to accomodate her on her terms but that just results in this bizarre circle of 'friends' she has today, bizarro virtual world not reality.

She is headed for a major fall as she detaches further and further from reality and normal life, to reach an all time low before either she recognizes she needs help or someone else gets help for her.

Everyone is just letting this play out and for her to self-destruct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288