Sidebar Discussion #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much do you want to bet the story of her location and what she did there will be sold to the rags by this weeken "life with KC after the verdict" like I said befor those that are willing to "help her" will just be looking for their payday

Silliness, yes.

Abuse of Rules/TOS, no (so no name-calling, no funny PhotoShopped pix, sharing of non-MSM tweets, etc.).

The 11:00 version of Fox35News was pretty much the same. Caught one other thing they said:
The neighbors noticed alot of No Trespassing signs being put up recently.
Some of the neighbors put up their own signs: "Hide Your Kids"

:rocker:

That is awesome. But I am going to be super mad if she ends up in my part of Florida. :banghead: Hope she heads back up North towards Orlando. Her old stomping ground.

The 11:00 version of Fox35News was pretty much the same. Caught one other thing they said:
The neighbors noticed alot of No Trespassing signs being put up recently.
Some of the neighbors put up their own signs: "Hide Your Kids"

:rocker:

Oh, we that guy singing Hide your kids, hide your wife...
anyone remember where that was or what I am talking about. I'm getting
goofy now.

Shame Fox 35 didn't get a camera crew down there. The report was via phone.

So does anyone think she gets it now? She truly is the most hated woman in America!

That is awesome. But I am going to be super mad if she ends up in my part of Florida. :banghead: Hope she heads back up North towards Orlando. Her old stomping ground.

Nooooo! I have family there! With pets.........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I missed the story of how this broke and I am dying to read the other thread but it is closed. Can anyone give me a safe synopsis that won't break TOS?

TIA!

According to the 11pm Fox report online Law Enforcement arrived on the scene as crowds formed. And they made it appear that more than Casey was in the white car.... Like other people were with her.

Waiting for a link.

I would be 100% willing to allow Casey to get off of probation early if it meant she moved out of Florida and somewhere a lot less populated. Like the top of a mountain somewhere?

Hey... hey! Don't wish her up my way! :(

Meh, in my opinion FCA was hating where she was and this was her solution to getting the heck out of that dingy hidey hole and having to sit through what she would think are boring sermons.

All pre-planned.

there is a 'shopped photo of FCA/OJ with the lyrics of a song - which I will not post - which suggests secreting one's progeny and one's spouse...

if she really was there I would like to hear from the preacher about what he thinks about her sending out naughty pics while on his watch?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley