Sidebar Discussion #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I want "news" about Casey Anthony I come here to read. It seems to me there is more about her here than anywhere else. For a group of people who would rather she disappear, a lot is being done to keep up with her every move and word.

I've put her behind me, she got off, fine/whatever, nothing I can do about it. But, every word I, and others, post about her "feeds it". Why bother? Some things deserve to die.

My opinion only

Perhaps if JVDS had been tracked a little better SF would be alive today.

IMO

OJ had actually accomplished something - FCA just managed to lie, cheat, steal, and kill - so there your go

Not only that but there are a decent number of people today that believe the OJ verdict was correct. There were people cheering the NG verdict at the time (similar to NG verdict for MJ). There was a lot of factors that went into that, race being a primary one.

Whenever I want "news" about Casey Anthony I come here to read. It seems to me there is more about her here than anywhere else. For a group of people who would rather she disappear, a lot is being done to keep up with her every move and word.

I've put her behind me, she got off, fine/whatever, nothing I can do about it. But, every word I, and others, post about her "feeds it". Why bother? Some things deserve to die.

My opinion only

It's good therapy for those who feel KC got away with murder. It's not going to change KC and she will continue to seek attention on a grand scale. If one post here keeps her from making money off of her dead child I'd say the information on the threads are worth it. jmo

bobkealing bob kealing
We contacted possible #CaseyAnthony @PastorSJCamp eight times in the last week. He won't answer: yes no or no comment? Why not Pastor Camp?

bobkealing bob kealing
We contacted possible #CaseyAnthony @PastorSJCamp eight times in the last week. He won't answer: yes no or no comment? Why not Pastor Camp?

I'm still waiting for someone to give me a good reason why MSM should care where OCA is at? Like it was said above, everyone wants her to go away and in JA own words, 'ignore her', yet MSM does the complete opposite.

Even with it magnified, I still can't confirm whether or not it could be her:

picture.php
[/IMG]

Something about it just doesn't look like her to me.

As a Pastor of a church I would think he does not want to lie.
No comment is not a confirmation or denial, thus he is not lying. To me his no comment is more like, yes she was here but he can not/will not commit to a definet answer either way or the other.jmo

I hope someone asks him if he used the church's tax exception status to buy FCA a phone and a computer. FCA made it a point to say the computer and phone were hers and no one could take them away.

IMO

I'm still waiting for someone to give me a good reason why MSM should care where OCA is at? Like it was said above, everyone wants her to go away and in JA own words, 'ignore her', yet MSM does the complete opposite.
Because I wouldn't want her around the children in my community. Children are priceless and she killed once and rest assured she will kill again....

My opinion only

Simple solution. Stay away from the CA threads.:seeya: :crazy:

Why doesn't IT just wear a placard with "Not Guilty" on it, I'm sure everyone would get soon get used to the sight and leave her alone.:innocent:

Maybe it's just me or I'm in the minority here but I don't get the uproar about CA being around children. Now hear me out, I don't mean babysitting or having a child or stepchild. I would be concerned for her to be around a child that may take attention from her and that would potential be a repeat but I don't get the concern about her being around children near a school, church, just random children in a neighborhood, etc. Why is there a potential risk there? I really am sincerely asking this question because I see a lot of posts like that and I really do not understand why there is such a concern about that.

IMO

KC keeps making herself newsworthy. The more information her attorney's try to hide her and get away with it the more newsworthy she becomes. If she were compelled to answer those questions in her depo truthfully, the media attention would drop off. There would be nothing left to report. It's a game and has nothing to do with her appeal. They are using the justice system to keep the attention focused on their client. JB admitted in court, it's on record, that she lied and is a liar. She served her time for those lies. If her legal team were truly concerned about her safety they would have dropped the appeal, had her answer the questions on the depo, apologized to everyone for lying and state she has no money but is willing to work if someone gives her a job. That would end this. jmo

I guess the only way I can answer your question is with a question.

How would you feel if a baby killer was hidden in your neighborhood and that killer murdered one of your loved ones?

IMO

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981035723

Cheney Mason says Casey is in a mental health Institute...huh? Do yall believe this? or is this an attempt to keep the media from chasing her? or better yet an attempt to keep her butt out of jail for this last shenanigans she pulled? very interesting...

Here's my thoughts on that if it's true. I'm wondering if she just got caught up in her lies on the hacking/leak of her videos and she's using this as a place to escape to. In as, I don't remember leaking my videos. I must have had a temporary lack of reasoning. You can't put me in jail for lying about the hacking. My minds gone and I just don't remember it. If it's true that her place of residence has been exposed, she can't run home to Momma as Dad is there. She can't run to a boyfriend as she's still on probation and heck, just who can she trust now? Also wondering here if our fellow WS got through with the: Can you give me Tony's number call? I guess that I'll have to read on and check out where the source of this no info derived from on the mental health institute. Oh, oh, oh, wait a minute, I got it. She has 10 days to answer just two questions. That's the ticket. :floorlaugh:

I guess the only way I can answer your question is with a question.

How would you feel if a baby killer was hidden in your neighborhood and that killer murdered one of your loved ones?

IMO

I would be bothered if they were living there, but I can't make them move either. The problem is 99.9% of baby killers wouldn't be in my neighborhood, they would be in jail. This isn't any different by the way then living in the same neighborhood as a sex offender. I'm sure there is one living either in your neighborhood or in somewhat close proximity to you today.

Maybe it's just me or I'm in the minority here but I don't get the uproar about CA being around children. Now hear me out, I don't mean babysitting or having a child or stepchild. I would be concerned for her to be around a child that may take attention from her and that would potential be a repeat but I don't get the concern about her being around children near a school, church, just random children in a neighborhood, etc. Why is there a potential risk there? I really am sincerely asking this question because I see a lot of posts like that and I really do not understand why there is such a concern about that.

IMO

I guess there is just something about killing a child, and your own for that matter, that upsets people. Add in some duct tape and a couple of trash bags and, well, I'm sure you can see my point....... Plus who wants your child to come home and say, "Mommy, we met the lady who killed her baby today at Show and Tell." jmo

IMO

Killers can NEVER be trusted. Their rage is unimaginable to a normal law abiding citizen. I do not want any innocent people on the receiving end of her rage. They can/will strike out any time at any person. They feel no remorse and have no conscience.

IMO

Killers can NEVER be trusted. Their rage is unimaginable to a normal law abiding citizen. I do not want any innocent people on the receiving end of her rage. They can/will strike out any time at any person. They feel no remorse and have no conscience.

IMO

Perfect example, JVS. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members