Sidebar Discussion #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
ONE more posts LG, and you'll be at 12,500 posts! You need to have a party when you hit that goal! :floorlaugh::great:

I'm small fry stuff compared to RR004 who last time I noticed was somewhere around 17k - but yes it's getting to be glaringly obvious I've probably got far too much to say!:blushing:

Jeez, I have all the party balloons ready for LogicalGirl's milestone, and she's disappeared. Oh dear, I hope she's not doing the milestone somewhere else!?

I'm small fry stuff compared to RR004 who last time I noticed was somewhere around 17k - but yes it's getting to be glaringly obvious I've probably got far too much to say!:blushing:

:woohoo: Congrats LG! I always enjoy your well worded posts. You go Girl!

:razz: :panic: :gasp: Eeeks, thought you had left! Getting the favors and drinks out! :sweep:

Here we go just for you logicalgirl! WE LOVE YOU! 12,500!!!!!!!!!! :goodpost::yourock::cupcake: :websleuther:

:balloons::balloons::party: :partyguy: :party: :partyguy: :party: :partyguy2: :up:

And since you are in Vancouver!!!!! :snowball::snowball:

The only problem I'm having this morning is the same forever wait with the quote button so what the heck - I'll just plow through on the reply button with comments.

Re the ongoing criticism of HHJP putting safety issues for FCA at the forefront after the verdict - I don't think he had any choice. The country was in an uproar, there were huge crowds protesting - people were ANGRY! The courts are obliged to go with the safety of an offender whether they want to or not. It only takes one unbalanced person - and then imagine the backlash that would have happened.

It was for the same reason that offenders are put in bulletproof vests for their trials and jail to court visits when they are charged with despicable crimes. It's their obligation to err on the side of safety..IMO. He's a smart guy - doubt he personally believed the carp, but he was just doing his job as chief judge.

She's obviously a security risk, not only from the standpoint of the public, but this last uproar was probably her own fault. She uploaded pictures and video's, both of which can contain imbedded info on IP addresses and physical locations...that is, if you don't know how to turn them off. That's probably how the People Magazine reporter found her.

:canada::canada:
:razz: :panic: :gasp: Eeeks, thought you had left! Getting the favors and drinks out! :sweep:

Here we go just for you logicalgirl! WE LOVE YOU! 12,500!!!!!!!!!! :goodpost::yourock:

:balloons::balloons::party: :partyguy: :party: :partyguy: :party: :partyguy2: :up:

And since you are in Vancouver!!!!! :snowball::snowball:
:canada:

Planning something big no doubt.

LOL - no just over at the Hinky digging around in depo's and stuff looking for more information during the Tim Miller search period.

Ack - my eyes! I actually read Cindy's depo in the civil trial for ZFG. Thank heavens I was only reading it and not watching it...:crazy:

Congrats Logical Girl! I love your posts.

Also, I'm not sure why people are criticizing Judge Perry so much. This country was (and still is) ANGRY when she got away with murder, and he HAD to take steps toward protecting her or it would have been his *advertiser censored** if something had happened to her.

It was not his way of showing her preferential treatment, he was being responsible. Period.

He is a smart man and an exemplary judge. I am sure he is as disgusted by Casey Anthony as we all are. The man has dedicated his life to seeking justice. He knows when a travesty has occurred.

LOL - no just over at the Hinky digging around in depo's and stuff looking for more information during the Tim Miller search period.

Ack - my eyes! I actually read Cindy's depo in the civil trial for ZFG. Thank heavens I was only reading it and not watching it...:crazy:
Noooooooo! Please don't remind me of that smart a$$, thumbs up, condascending, I won look she gave at the end of it.
Took months, but I'd finally managed to file it in an archive folder.

Wowzers!!! Thanks Everyone - Sheesh!...:blushing:

Open the Bar Bayouland! Drinks on the house! And for those of us who haven't had breakfast yet - like me - have a hot chocolate!!!

Love you all! :crush: :woot:

No snow atthelake - warm front moved in - poured with rain last night - not a flake in sight unless you are up on the "hill" known as Whistler. We're back to westcoast rainforest normal...:great:

Noooooooo! Please don't remind me of that smart a$$, thumbs up, condascending, I won look she gave at the end of it.
Took months, but I'd finally managed to file it in an archive folder.

I watched that depo with my jaw on the floor the entire time. Her crazy was totally unleashed. What an inappropriate, obnoxious, arrogant, and disordered woman.

It was unreal.

As we say at work: Cray Cray!!!!!!!!

Just a quick stop - out of lurking mode to say,

CONGRATULATIONS to you LG!

I for one am very pleased you have a lot to say! :D

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Party On Kids - not AWOL - my poor pups are begging me for outside "relief".:great:

Wowzers!!! Thanks Everyone - Sheesh!...:blushing:

Open the Bar Bayouland! Drinks on the house! And for those of us who haven't had breakfast yet - like me - have a hot chocolate!!!

Love you all! :crush: :woot:

No snow atthelake - warm front moved in - poured with rain last night - not a flake in sight unless you are up on the "hill" known as Whistler. We're back to westcoast rainforest normal...:great:

It's too early for Scotch.....how about a Mimosa......

Congrat's dear, you are a breath of fresh air!!!

Just a quick stop - out of lurking mode to say,

CONGRATULATIONS to you LG!

I for one am very pleased you have a lot to say! :D

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Hi Prentiss. What are doing up at this time? Are you a moth like me?
ETA: i probably didn't need to post that ... you'd hear me if I just shouted out my front window wouldn't you?

Much better than Hot Chocolate :)

mimosa.jpg

The other thing I was thinking about when I woke up this morning....which oddly to me seems to be when I have the most clarity on issues, is that Pastor Camp is loving all this attention.

If you think about this - this is a guy who was a Christian recording star during the 80's. Lots of adoring fans etc., then he kind of faded into oblivion.

When you've gotten that much attention at one time - it really feeds the ego. We see this in Hollywood all the time. We see has-beens doing almost anything to get back into the public arena again.

Methinks the same thing is going on with Pastor Camp....:waitasec:

:seeya:Good Morning to you, lg and everyone here-Wheew! I'm sorry this site had problems; that everyone had problems, I was ready to pitch my new Christmas toy here right back to where we bought it and start a little hay with them:crazy: Still limited on the Thanks button-2 Thanks and refresh:waitasec:

Very often a singer who's on a hot roll will have a good career span of 7 years; winning awards, being numero uno and then it wanes off to make room for the next dancing chicken(no offence to any dancing chicken in here:seeya:). From what I can see and read of this person's history-how do I say it nicely, he ran out aground because of that big head syndrome, not to mention the viewpoints. I can see he was out this way back around 2007 and again ran out of favor. It's very hard in this day and age to get back into the music biz, so I wouldn't doubt he'd try any way possible to get back in, but 1 thing-I read he took some not so kind swipes at the very heads of that TBN broadcasting network, it's not good to do things like that-You just don't make angry the hand that feeds you, kwim?.

A bit O/T, last night I peeked into my DH rag mag and there are some articles about the worst parents who did the baddest things to their children-No, OCA did not make that list either, but there was 1 woman who lived in Port St. Lucie area back in 2007, who kept her 11 adopted children as slaves while she collected a lot of money to live like a queen-these poor children were like robots, programmed to do the work. How terrible!

Congrats Logical Girl! I love your posts.

Also, I'm not sure why people are criticizing Judge Perry so much. This country was (and still is) ANGRY when she got away with murder, and he HAD to take steps toward protecting her or it would have been his *advertiser censored** if something had happened to her.

It was not his way of showing her preferential treatment, he was being responsible. Period.

He is a smart man and an exemplary judge. I am sure he is as disgusted by Casey Anthony as we all are. The man has dedicated his life to seeking justice. He knows when a travesty has occurred.

If he hadn't given her time off for good behavior she would still be sitting in her little cell. She did not follow the rules in PC. It was well documented in her own handwriting. A guard was fired for helping her break the rules. If Perry had it his way she wouldn't be serving probation either. I think he was sick of the whole thing and just wanted her out of his hair.

IMO

I'll have a tall Mimosa - as I guess no time like now to start "training" for a.m. drinking :crazy: at the Jazz Festival in New Orleans in April. You ever been to it bayouland? I try to go every year! :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23