Sidebar Discussion #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much better than Hot Chocolate :)

mimosa.jpg

Ohhhhh! I LOVE Mimosa's. This group is The Best:razz:

"1 John 3:15 Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him."

Bible verse posted by a certain pastor!

"1 John 3:15 Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him."

It's always someone elses' fault lol.
Are we not going to heaven now?

How the hell do I know texas equa search was looking for Caylee and Casey doesn't... God she's a liar... When will she be back in jail?

Getting back to these answers of OCA, talk about getting stuck in an awkward situation! In her position, there is no right answer, it still comes around to the lies. Just cannot get away from the lies. I bet she next claims she wasn't at the house at all when whatever happened to her daughter, so it'll make her DT look stupid again. IDK, call me dumb, but I used to somewhat think she had a problem because of how she grew up-the enviroment, that's sort of a given, but after reading the Dr's reports and watching some of the YT's, I am more than ever of the belief that she's 100% bonefied dangerous chameleon.

I'll have a tall Mimosa - as I guess no time like now to start "training" for a.m. drinking :crazy: at the Jazz Festival in New Orleans in April. You ever been to it bayouland? I try to go every year! :great:

Honey I don't miss Jazz Fest (or many other festivals around here) :great:

If you haven't tried Mardi Gras, I suggest it.

:seeya:Good Morning to you, lg and everyone here-Wheew! I'm sorry this site had problems; that everyone had problems, I was ready to pitch my new Christmas toy here right back to where we bought it and start a little hay with them:crazy: Still limited on the Thanks button-2 Thanks and refresh:waitasec:

Very often a singer who's on a hot roll will have a good career span of 7 years; winning awards, being numero uno and then it wanes off to make room for the next dancing chicken(no offence to any dancing chicken in here:seeya:). From what I can see and read of this person's history-how do I say it nicely, he ran out aground because of that big head syndrome, not to mention the viewpoints. I can see he was out this way back around 2007 and again ran out of favor. It's very hard in this day and age to get back into the music biz, so I wouldn't doubt he'd try any way possible to get back in, but 1 thing-I read he took some not so kind swipes at the very heads of that TBN broadcasting network, it's not good to do things like that-You just don't make angry the hand that feeds you, kwim?.

A bit O/T, last night I peeked into my DH rag mag and there are some articles about the worst parents who did the baddest things to their children-No, OCA did not make that list either, but there was 1 woman who lived in Port St. Lucie area back in 2007, who kept her 11 adopted children as slaves while she collected a lot of money to live like a queen-these poor children were like robots, programmed to do the work. How terrible!

I caught that :)

Hi Prentiss. What are doing up at this time? Are you a moth like me?
ETA: i probably didn't need to post that ... you'd hear me if I just shouted out my front window wouldn't you?

Hi Well Done,
I thought I could hear someone calling my name in the early hours.
You may have to go to the other window, so you can see me when I'm waving at you.
If you don't mind, can you please stop reading here for a minute, it feels like my arm is going fall off from all my waving at ya.
:D

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

There was no way, no way those 2 questions would get her out of any problem. Brilliant questions if you ask me! No matter which way she answered, she's sunk and now will be made to detail an answer in full. I can hear it now, that she wasn't at home and that in turn will make her DT look pretty stupid again and open yet another can of those worms.

Wow. Is this man really, really qualified to counsel KC as her legal counsel has suggested? It appears to me he is somewhat "judgmental" himself. lol

There was no way, no way those 2 questions would get her out of any problem. Brilliant questions if you ask me! No matter which way she answered, she's sunk and now will be made to detail an answer in full. I can hear it now, that she wasn't at home and that in turn will make her DT look pretty stupid again and open yet another can of those worms.

Oh, she can't say she wasn't home. KC had an ankle bracelet on so they know where she was at all times. lol jmo

If he hadn't given her time off for good behavior she would still be sitting in her little cell. She did not follow the rules in PC. It was well documented in her own handwriting. A guard was fired for helping her break the rules. If Perry had it his way she wouldn't be serving probation either. I think he was sick of the whole thing and just wanted her out of his hair.

IMO

That is possible, (his being sick of the whole thing) but I disagree. People tend to make snap judgements without really knowing how the justice system really works. The public is angry and wants someone to blame. The judge MUST protect the constitution and her constitutional rights in all of his decisions, no matter what. That is his job, no matter WHAT his bias' and personal feelings may be about her and her case.

I am not a judge and therefore I cannot speak for him, but I do not believe in any way, that Judge Perry granted her any slack to just be "done with it." I also don't believe that he made any decisions regarding her during or after her trial that didn't follow the law.

She was found not guilty whether we like it or not and I place all of the blame on the jury for that. Perry probably followed standard procedure or whatever the law and precedents outline regarding time off for good behavior. I will criticize him for coddling the jury too much though, his trying to make them SO comfortable backfired and sent the message that the trial was an imposition instead of their DUTY. They didn't take it seriously, and I do think he unwittingly fed into some of that.

He also ORDERED her to come back to Florida to serve her probation. I don't see any preferential treatment or special protection there. Judge Perry handled a monster of a case that was in intense media spotlight with integrity and professionalism.

You want to see an idiot of a judge.....remember Judge Ito. Perry was stellar.

JMO.

That is possible, (his being sick of the whole thing) but I disagree. People tend to make snap judgements without really knowing how the justice system really works. The public is angry and wants someone to blame. The judge MUST protect the constitution and her constitutional rights in all of his decisions, no matter what. That is his job, no matter WHAT his bias' and personal feelings may be about her and her case.

I am not a judge and therefore I cannot speak for him, but I do not believe in any way, that Judge Perry granted her any slack to just be "done with it." I also don't believe that he made any decisions regarding her during or after her trial that didn't follow the law.

She was found not guilty whether we like it or not and I place all of the blame on the jury for that. Perry probably followed standard procedure or whatever the law and precedents outline regarding time off for good behavior.

He also ORDERED her to come back to Florida to serve her probation. I don't see any preferential treatment or special protection there. Judge Perry handled a monster of a case that was in intense media spotlight with integrity and professionalism.

You want to see an idiot of a judge.....remember Judge Ito. Perry was stellar.

JMO.

I agree. In Judge Perry's own words...."It is what it is." jmo

Oh, she can't say she wasn't home. KC had an ankle bracelet on so they know where she was at all times. lol jmo

Oh-lol! I meant the question about if she heard or saw her dad call 911, as for the other, she'll probably say she was asleep:banghead:

Sorry for the 'double posts' - I'm now having problems with posting, seems it takes a long time to do it then I thought my post disappeared so 'reposted'. Aw welll, I'm leaving them as is:crazy:

Hi Big Momma - I was having the same problem and so stopped hitting the quote button and just hopped in, referred to the poster with my comment on the reply button. At least after last night the wait isn't so long and you won't be :pullhair:

Wow. Is this man really, really qualified to counsel KC as her legal counsel has suggested? It appears to me he is somewhat "judgmental" himself. lol

This is only my opinion, but through his music therapy, he could have turned her into another dancing chicken, to get his foot back in the door. Think PT Barnum or Col T Parker, kwim? Don't fault me, I read a lot and can't help to think why is it that the players surrounding her, for the most part, have a Screen Actor's Guild card or an ASCAP card? I just about choked on my coffee when I read CA has one too! What I call point values, go up when you carry those cards and you have to be sponsored to get 1. Ticks me off about that.:furious:

LG, the withdrawls from not being able to get in here last night were the worst! I actually had to do something constructive, so I made some 9x13 pan size Rocky Road peanut butter fudge. Want some? It's edible, but came out a bit grainy.:waitasec:

I agree. In Judge Perry's own words...."It is what it is." jmo

I agree LambChop and I sure wish folks would stop questioning "what is, is"...:banghead:

Man had a job to do. A job he has honoured by being the best among his peers for 30 years. "Nuff already"....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288