Casey's Psych Evals unsealed

Today, I was reading at Fox News website and there's a blog from Dr. Keith Ablow. Actually, It's an "I TOLD YOU SO" blog. He read the psych reports/depos and is now claiming he told us so!

There is a email addy where you can write to Ablow as I intend on doing as soon as my tummy feels better.

Just an FYI for y'all.

Thanks...HUH! Guess I'd better use another name besides LG if I say what I want to say.:furious:

I might not get back on the WS site....:rant:

It's all here Mr. Ablow... did you skip a personality disorder?

[The Sociopath Next Door

"Imagine - if you can - not having a conscience, none at all, no feelings of guilt or remorse no matter what you do, no limiting sense of concern of the well-being of strangers, friends, or even family members. Imagine no struggles with shame, not a single one in your whole life, no matter what kind of selfish, lazy, harmful, or immoral action you had taken. And pretend that the concept of responsibility is unknown to you, except as a burden others seem to accept without question, like gullible fools. Now add to this strange fantasy the ability to conceal from other people that your psychological makeup is radically different from theirs. Since everyone simply assumes that conscience is universal among human beings, hiding the fact that you are conscience-free is nearly effortless. You are not held back from any of your desires by guilt or shame, and you are never confronted by others for your cold-bloodedness. The ice water in your veins is so bizarre, so completely outside of their personal experience that they seldom even guess at your condition."
<snip>
"Many mental health professionals refer to the condition of little or no conscience as "anti-social personality disorder," a non-correctable disfigurement of character that is now thought to be present in about 4 percent of the population - that is to say, one in twenty-five people."

It's all here Mr. Ablow... did you skip a personality disorder?

[The Sociopath Next Door

"Imagine - if you can - not having a conscience, none at all, no feelings of guilt or remorse no matter what you do, no limiting sense of concern of the well-being of strangers, friends, or even family members. Imagine no struggles with shame, not a single one in your whole life, no matter what kind of selfish, lazy, harmful, or immoral action you had taken. And pretend that the concept of responsibility is unknown to you, except as a burden others seem to accept without question, like gullible fools. Now add to this strange fantasy the ability to conceal from other people that your psychological makeup is radically different from theirs. Since everyone simply assumes that conscience is universal among human beings, hiding the fact that you are conscience-free is nearly effortless. You are not held back from any of your desires by guilt or shame, and you are never confronted by others for your cold-bloodedness. The ice water in your veins is so bizarre, so completely outside of their personal experience that they seldom even guess at your condition."
<snip>
"Many mental health professionals refer to the condition of little or no conscience as "anti-social personality disorder," a non-correctable disfigurement of character that is now thought to be present in about 4 percent of the population - that is to say, one in twenty-five people."

Excellent post! Describes KC to a tee. I mean, her photo should appear alongside this description anywhere that it is published.

Ablow has an agenda in this case because he could not possibly have missed her symptoms otherwise.

Most interesing of this is the use of the phrase "non-correctable disfigurement of character."

Most frightening of it is that a jury of her peers has set her free.

Today, I was reading at Fox News website and there's a blog from Dr. Keith Ablow. Actually, It's an "I TOLD YOU SO" blog. He read the psych reports/depos and is now claiming he told us so!

There is a email addy where you can write to Ablow as I intend on doing as soon as my tummy feels better.

Just an FYI for y'all.

OMG, seriously?? He told us what, besides his assertion that Casey is not responsible for her actions or her lies, because it was all non-intentional and done as a form of self-defense.

Read the dx posted by vlpate. I see Casey all over it, but I bet Ablow would not see her anywhere in it.

It is really time for him to cease already.

OMG, seriously?? He told us what, besides his assertion that Casey is not responsible for her actions or her lies, because it was all non-intentional and done as a form of self-defense.

Read the dx posted by vlpate. I see Casey all over it, but I bet Ablow would not see her anywhere in it.

It is really time for him to cease already.

Ummm - sales fallen off on his book maybe???? Needs more press??

Perhaps my memory is groggy but when surfing this thread and watching a YT video of FCA's jail house tape, in the side bar one of the video's headline states 'Mom tried to put missing toddler up for adoption' so I click on it and I was watching it and it made me furious that the prosecution didn't bring this up at trial, or did they? That is where my memory has faded a bit. I don't remember anyone on the prosecutions side bringing up that FCA tried to give Caylee up for adoption before she was born, here is the clip from AP.
Mom Tried to Put Missing Toddler Up for Adoption - YouTube

IMO, adding this part would've add fuel to the prosecutions fire to really lock in FCA's lies and partying and to show to the jury that FCA never wanted Caylee. We know that FCA would constantly drop Caylee of with Cindy at her job, leave Caylee at home with Cindy and George, leave Caylee unattended when FCA and Caylee would be at T.L's apartment. I think when you figure out FCA's lies, it all leads back to, where was Caylee? Well we could all rule out that Caylee wasn't with FCA and Caylee was certainly not with 'zanny' and we know that Caylee wasn't with Cindy and George because they hadn't seen Caylee in weeks and then 31 days, so where was Caylee? She sure as heck wasn't 'missing', she was dead. Sorry for the rant, FCA is indeed pure evil, there's no exceptions or excuses but just a cold, heartless, evil women who steps on everyone to get what she wants, regardless who she hurts.

Thank you for that refresher. "Everyone lies, everyone dies."

Ummm - sales fallen off on his book maybe???? Needs more press??

Hey LG...when Ablow was on Tricia's radio show, he called her personality disorder by a name I had not heard before - he, in fact, took credit for it's inception. I think that's what this is all about. He wants to be identified with whatever the heck this condition he says she has is.

I don't remember the name of his invented psychosis, and it's not worth an extra blood pressure pill to find out by listening again....but I remember thinking at the time - here's your agenda!

Excellent post! Describes KC to a tee. I mean, her photo should appear alongside this description anywhere that it is published.

Ablow has an agenda in this case because he could not possibly have missed her symptoms otherwise.

Most interesing of this is the use of the phrase "non-correctable disfigurement of character."

Most frightening of it is that a jury of her peers has set her free.

I listened to this book on a recent trip out of town, and throughout the book I was thinking of KCA, JVDS, and this batch that cost me my job in 2006, lol.

Lack of conscience is what separates KCA from 96% of us. No cure, and no way for the mind with a conscience to fully grasp the far reaching breadth of it. Scary.

Hey LG...when Ablow was on Tricia's radio show, he called her personality disorder by a name I had not heard before - he, in fact, took credit for it's inception. I think that's what this is all about. He wants to be identified with whatever the heck this condition he says she has is.

I don't remember the name of his invented psychosis, and it's not worth an extra blood pressure pill to find out by listening again....but I remember thinking at the time - here's your agenda!

identity suppression???

Seems difficult for some to accept FCA is a sociopath. She is not mentally ill. If she were Male would some be more accepting? MOO

Agree 100%. He is trying to push and popularize his the "new condition" that he has "discovered".

Good luck with that.

Maybe...whatever the term was he claimed as was his own. Apparently it's not catching on lol

I believe it was his own by what he wrote.
&#8220;We need now a special classification for those people who have buried elements of themselves so deeply that they have very little access to those parts of themselves,&#8221; he shared. According to Ablow, Anthony demonstrates what he calls &#8220;identity suppression syndrome.&#8221;

Maybe he wants to be her therapist.

&#8220;It&#8217;s very clear that Casey Anthony requires extensive help from a very talented psycho-therapist Hmmm!

I appreciate your reply from your experience, and I agree with you that she most likely is not bipolar. I have a young adult child who is, and it is a mood disorder, pure and simple, although a very serious mood disorder.

FCA sure does fit the definition of personality disorder to a T though.

I'm, after 3 years here in WS, not grasping/agreeing still why all have to fit in a "classification" - I'm thinking of that she is just EVIL and a VERY BAD PERSON and why is so much put on what her psychology is. I call BS Bingo! I just still don't grasp after being in WS for years (lurking before joining) that there has to be a psychological diagnosis for BEHAVIOR! And EVEN if so.........the United States is based on LAW.

Thank you for that refresher. "Everyone lies, everyone dies."

And that picture cartoon - worth a thousand words. A bear being hung on a noose. That is so very imprinted on me, and I wish the P12 had seen - I'll look to post tomorrow unless someone can beat me to it. There were so many jpegs that were so insightful into FCA.

I'm, after 3 years here in WS, not grasping/agreeing still why all have to fit in a "classification" - I'm thinking of that she is just EVIL and a VERY BAD PERSON and why is so much put on what her psychology is. I call BS Bingo! I just still don't grasp after being in WS for years (lurking before joining) that there has to be a psychological diagnosis for BEHAVIOR! And EVEN if so.........the United States is based on LAW.

Thank you! I am so very very very weary of this "one from column A and one from column B" means - BINGO diagnosis. I swear - there are good therapists out there, but this is the kind that fixates on a particular sticking point and says: oooohhhhh! sex abuse! And after that ignores any other potential diagnosis . (I personally would love to "tart up" a problem and see where Albow (and others) would go - especially as I hold a favorite trump card - though not the above.) As long as they can fit their impressions into the diagnosis they want to see... WHEEEEEE BINGO! As the for the evil bit - "evil" is anathema in "scientific" circles - even that as soft as psychology... But pretty widdle Casey sez booo hooo...

And what I still don't understand is WHY THAT MAKES IT "OK" TO KILL!!!!

ARRRGGGHH!!!!

Thanks Lake - that was cathartic

I believe it was his own by what he wrote.
“We need now a special classification for those people who have buried elements of themselves so deeply that they have very little access to those parts of themselves,” he shared. According to Ablow, Anthony demonstrates what he calls “identity suppression syndrome.”

Maybe he wants to be her therapist.

“It’s very clear that Casey Anthony requires extensive help from a very talented psycho-therapist Hmmm!

That 'special classification' he thinks he has just discovered is as old as the Bible.
"But,take heed of false prophets who come unto you in sheep's clothing
and inwardly are ravening wolves."
Mathew 7:15.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members