Casey's Psych Evals unsealed

I believe it was his own by what he wrote.
“We need now a special classification for those people who have buried elements of themselves so deeply that they have very little access to those parts of themselves,” he shared. According to Ablow, Anthony demonstrates what he calls “identity suppression syndrome.”

Maybe he wants to be her therapist.

“It’s very clear that Casey Anthony requires extensive help from a very talented psycho-therapist Hmmm!

I wonder what peer reviewed research he's basing this on...He's so unscientific it's ridiculous.

That 'special classification' he thinks he has just discovered is as old as the Bible.
"But,take heed of false prophets who come unto you in sheep's clothing
and inwardly are ravening wolves."
Mathew 7:15.

Great scripture. There are many false prophets in these days trying to deceive for their own gain.

http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...ily-similiar-to-photo-of-caylee-and-her-bear/

The pic of the bear is here. I just don"t know how to open it up.

kill-bear.png

He's intent on complicating a pretty simple situation.

Yes, that's what faux experts do. They complicate and muddle up simple things and then try to sell that BS to us.

It takes a genius to simplify complicated concepts.

In this case it is easy to see who KC really is. She isn't a "spoiled brat" or a "spoiled princess" She is nothing less than diabolical.
I recall Saint Bernadette Soubirous saying that a sinner is one who loves evil (not just one who does evil) Well I don't think KC's crime was a one-off thing.
She thrives on and loves evil-ness. She would almost die without it.

I wonder what peer reviewed research he's basing this on...He's so unscientific it's ridiculous.

Remember, Ablow is the Fox News doctor who just three weeks ago suggested that pedophilia is a sexual orientation, like homosexuality. (It’s not. Pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder.) In April, Ablow wrote a highly-​controversial column suggesting that J. Crew CEO Jenna Lyons’ painting her son’s toenails pink amounted to “psychological sterilization.” (Lyons’ son’s favorite color happens to be pink.)

"Chaz Bono does not have a civil right to be transgender, suggests Fox News pundit Dr. Keith Ablow, discussing his recent column, “Don’t Let Your Kids Watch Chaz Bono On ‘Dancing With the Stars’.” Ablow adds that Chaz Bono’s appearance on “Dancing With The Stars” is a “fame tour” “promoting transgenderism,” and warns parents that tomboys watching Chaz Bono on DWTS will want to become boys — or may think they’re transgender."

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.co...l-right-video/discrimination/2011/09/07/26541

Yes, that's what faux experts do. They complicate and muddle up simple things and then try to sell that BS to us.

It takes a genius to simplify complicated concepts.

In this case it is easy to see who KC really is. She isn't a "spoiled brat" or a "spoiled princess" She is nothing less than diabolical.
I recall Saint Bernadette Soubirous saying that a sinner is one who loves evil (not just one who does evil) Well I don't think KC's crime was a one-off thing.
She thrives on and loves evil-ness. She would almost die without it.

BBM

Exactly!

Thank you.

Says it all.

Remember, Ablow is the Fox News doctor who just three weeks ago suggested that pedophilia is a sexual orientation, like homosexuality. (It’s not. Pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder.) In April, Ablow wrote a highly-​controversial column suggesting that J. Crew CEO Jenna Lyons’ painting her son’s toenails pink amounted to “psychological sterilization.” (Lyons’ son’s favorite color happens to be pink.)

"Chaz Bono does not have a civil right to be transgender, suggests Fox News pundit Dr. Keith Ablow, discussing his recent column, “Don’t Let Your Kids Watch Chaz Bono On ‘Dancing With the Stars’.” Ablow adds that Chaz Bono’s appearance on “Dancing With The Stars” is a “fame tour” “promoting transgenderism,” and warns parents that tomboys watching Chaz Bono on DWTS will want to become boys — or may think they’re transgender."

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.co...l-right-video/discrimination/2011/09/07/26541

Dr. A has more than a few issues of his own to work out IYKWIM. Dude needs to heal thy self. His fixation on Casey is creepy to me. IMO JMO IMO JMO...

LOL I think I need to add another JMO IMO JMO just to be safe ;)

Dr. A has more than a few issues of his own to work out IYKWIM. Dude needs to heal thy self. His fixation on Casey is creepy to me. IMO JMO IMO JMO...

LOL I think I need to add another JMO IMO JMO just to be safe ;)

It is interesting how fixated he is on Casey, and making excuses for her. All while expressing pure hatred for Chaz Bono--who, by the way, has never killed anyone. His claims of Chaz not having certain civil rights, while seeming to champion Casey's rights gives a lot of insight into the workings of his mind. He's scary though, in that he is touted as a professional with a platform on Fox, because that gives him credibility which he does not deserve, IMO.

Albow sure seems like a whack job. Anyone who would put out an armchair assessment???? Let alone one based on just a Defense meager examination???? How Professional :shocked2:

“We need now a special classification for those people who have buried elements of themselves so deeply that they have very little access to those parts of themselves,” he shared. According to Ablow, Anthony demonstrates what he calls “identity suppression syndrome.”

“It’s very clear that Casey Anthony requires extensive help from a very talented psycho-therapist Hmmm!

Identity Suppression Syndrome? Why not just say she lies to herself?
It's very clear that Dr Ablow requires extensive help from a qualified therapist.

It's very clear that Dr Ablow requires extensive help from a qualified therapist.

You said what I was thinking to myself. He seems to rationalize the irrational with irrational assumptions. To the poster up thread, yes it is creepy.

FWIW...I don't think a whole legion of psycho therapists could help FICA. I think the only help for her is an exorcism.JMO.

Every single individual defending or supporting KC in any manner "requires extensive help from a qualified therapist"

Put them all together and they make an *unusual* bunch of people don't they? *Sighs*

Every single individual defending or supporting KC in any manner "requires extensive help from a qualified therapist"

Put them all together and they make an *unusual* bunch of people don't they? *Sighs*

That would be an interesting and entertaining sight to see? Wonder who would turn on who first.:crosseyed:

I do not see anything to support nor can I fugure out why anyone would want to except maybe to have their 15 minutes in the spotlight??
Other than crazy defense attorneys like Jose that KNOW their client is guilty as sin and then get the surprise of their life when a cold blooded child killer, her own yet, is set free as a bird.
In my eyes the prosecution proved her guilty except to the jury that was more interested in what they were going to eat than doing their jobs.
As you can all see I WILL NEVER GET OVER THIS. I just can't get past it.

I do not see anything to support nor can I fugure out why anyone would want to except maybe to have their 15 minutes in the spotlight??
Other than crazy defense attorneys like Jose that KNOW their client is guilty as sin and then get the surprise of their life when a cold blooded child killer, her own yet, is set free as a bird.
In my eyes the prosecution proved her guilty except to the jury that was more interested in what they were going to eat than doing their jobs.
As you can all see I WILL NEVER GET OVER THIS. I just can't get past it.

I feel your pain. It still feels so raw as though someone punched me in my heart. Sometimes my heart physically hurts. My only consoling thought is that in some mysterious way her being out in the world is better. Better as in some great big karmic lessons for KC to learn and sweeter justice for Caylee.

I feel your pain. It still feels so raw as though someone punched me in my heart. Sometimes my heart physically hurts. My only consoling thought is that in some mysterious way her being out in the world is better. Better as in some great big karmic lessons for KC to learn and sweeter justice for Caylee.

Everything happens for a reason. And we will be watching as it all starts to make sense, have faith in that.

Ablow ALSO wrote a blog on Faux News about why Newt may make a good president BECAUSE of his adulterous affairs. So THERE ya have it. He's a whack job!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back