Sidebar Discussion #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I suspect she probably has occasional access to a car and is driving. No proof of course and we can't assume it is true just because somebody claims they saw her driving with no proof it was her.

Do we know if somebody took her down to the DMV and got her DL renewed? IIRC, GA suggested she do that while she was in jail. At the time I thought wtf? she'll be in there forever. (A lot of tv shows I thought would be cancelled are still around too; I have a lousy record with some predictions apparently).

I think you can check on line at the FL DMV to see if someone's license is still valid, but you need the name and license number. I'm sure her DL # is floating around in a doc on some thread (the factoids we have on this case are staggering) but I don't know where to start looking. Might be fun to check and see if she's still legal though, just for giggles.

Do we know if somebody took her down to the DMV and got her DL renewed? IIRC, GA suggested she do that while she was in jail. At the time I thought wtf? she'll be in there forever. (A lot of tv shows I thought would be cancelled are still around too; I have a lousy record with some predictions apparently).

I think you can check on line at the FL DMV to see if someone's license is still valid, but you need the name and license number. I'm sure her DL # is floating around in a doc on some thread (the factoids we have on this case are staggering) but I don't know where to start looking. Might be fun to check and see if she's still legal though, just for giggles.

Last time I checked her license was still expired.

Last time I checked her license was still expired.

As of Jan 25, 2012, at 11:38 PM, driver license number A535-113-86-599-0 is EXPIRED.
This license is a Class E. Restrictions are (NONE ON RECORD). Endorsements are (NONE ON RECORD). Motorcycle endorsements are (NONE ON RECORD).
Expiration Date was Mar 19, 2009. Please contact your local driver license office to renew your license.

Yep - and I posted the response from FL DMV just so we have it in a current thread (thanks to JBean for checking in 2009)>

is it true the Anthonys now own their home free and clear?

is it true the Anthonys now own their home free and clear?

You know, that's a good question! I've wondered this a time or 2 myself. Meaning if they did pay it off after the title was changed to include GA and changed to show some sort of 'foundation status', besides the re-fi thingy that got them out of losing their home altogether. Wonder if they paid it off for far less than they originally owed? That is a very good question :seeya:

Shout out to all you smokers (Big Momma, you said your were done, but listen up) and the rest of my WS friends... Us smokers in the last 5 days have been discussing how Chanitx is bad/etc etc. But I think ALL OF US SMOKERS wish we were non-smokers. So........(unless this is against TOS!!!!???).......Whenever I see a post by a WS person on this thread in the next 3 weeks saying support for BigMomma/ATL(me)/LogicalGirl etc to quit.............I will see that post and I PROMISE@!! I won't smoke for 4 hours after I see the post.........In memory of Caylee. ................lol....going to have my last one right now........

Thank you, LG, your post means a lot to me. I've been reading here since my dad died in July of 2008 (to escape, he'd tell me, lol) and joined in Dec. of 09, so I have been reading for a long time. I'm shy IRL, and as I've said before, with my work schedule by the time I get here someone has already posted what I would have - usually, lol...last night obviously not being the case. (OT here, but I actually came here before then, when the "suitcase model" case first broke. That girl was the granddaughter of a very good friend of mine and I posted here when it was found out to be her under another name.)

Yes, I realize that we won't always agree on things - what a boring place it would be if we did!! It was a perfect storm of my own - long hours all month long, bad news at full time job today, 12 year old dog is barely hanging on these days, etc. I just got my feelings hurt when I shouldn't have and I'll be OK. :seeya:

ETA: Thank you, too, Well Done. I enjoy your posts, too. :)

Would it help if you remembered that brief time after her court appearance at trial that I was defending Cindy?:innocent: There was almost an online massacre....:great: ....and some posters still..:poke: me. At least you have never gone to the edge and leaped off with what you post!! If I can come back from that - you can post whatever you darned well feel like and don't need to let your feelings be hurt.

Hmm - maybe I shouldn't have used that specific example...LG looks around quickly for flying stones...:cowcouch:

Well LG to be honest i defended Cindy and felt bad for her when she was all hunched over on the stand. She looked the grieving Grandma :waitasec: That became shortlived. Yes i too supported Cindy. Just not on this board :truce:

She can't do an interview before she gets off probation cause she has to get out of Dodge before she gets paid for it.
...and here I thought the reason was she might have to pay her monthly $20.

You know, that's a good question! I've wondered this a time or 2 myself. Meaning if they did pay it off after the title was changed to include GA and changed to show some sort of 'foundation status', besides the re-fi thingy that got them out of losing their home altogether. Wonder if they paid it off for far less than they originally owed? That is a very good question :seeya:
The title was changed?

LG and Big Momma .... I will not smoke tomorrow beforetwelve pm...will you both match me on this? Any other smokers want to meet the challenge?

The title was changed?

What I remember, yes. For a very long time, it appeared to only have been in CA's name, then somewhere I think it was either '09 or '10 that the title then included GA, around this time, something was supposedly included to get the foundation name put on the property or it was noticed as foundation headquarters, but for which foundation, I forget now as there were a couple, but still an Anthony run foundation. This was after their other Attorney did that re-fi thingy -Sorry! I forget the name it actually goes by. This is in part why I think nobody is including them in any lawsuits, nothing to sue for-all that non-profit stuff going on.:furious:

I think they just published that coffee is actually good for you and has health benefits but I could be wrong.

I could never be a person that is healthy to the extreme, its just no fun! lol!

I do eat healthy though. I never had to worry about my weight but all nonsense changed in my mid thirties. It seemed all I had to do was look at food and I would gain five pounds. Metabolism changes with age and I am a full time student so I was spending a lot of time sitting on my arse reading and studying. I lost 24 lbs on WW last year and have kept it off even through the holidays. Its like it just retrains you and teaches you how to eat. I still have the bad things but very little and not often. Its all about portion control and mindful eating.

As far as the smoking....I don't think that saying "I"m in the process of quitting" is self defeating. You are in the contemplation stage, maybe even a little further along in your mental process of making a change. Its a good thing! Don't be so hard on yourself. Quitting is very difficult but you will do it when you are ready. Go at your own pace.

Cigarettes are $13.50 a pack now where I live so I am now going broke and killing myself at the same time. It's ridiculous and makes me feel like an idiot every single day.

God, yes!! I spent years and years torturing myself by dieting, cutting out entire food groups and obsessing about what I eat.

Then I read a book about how the French eat. Full fat dairy, fruits and vegetables, bread, rice, they drink some wine and have coffee not to mention their rich desserts AND they stay slim and healthy! The key is moderation of course. It was such a turning point for me. Asians too, traditionally, have a great relationship with food. They eat from all food groups, eat whole foods rather than diet this or that.

Anyway long story short I lost 40 pounds and have kept it off for several years. I'm tiny now, lol. I now enjoy my food so much and my health has never been better. My relationship with food is so relaxed. :)Sorry for the OT!

Shout out to all you smokers (Big Momma, you said your were done, but listen up) and the rest of my WS friends... Us smokers in the last 5 days have been discussing how Chanitx is bad/etc etc. But I think ALL OF US SMOKERS wish we were non-smokers. So........(unless this is against TOS!!!!???).......Whenever I see a post by a WS person on this thread in the next 3 weeks saying support for BigMomma/ATL(me)/LogicalGirl etc to quit.............I will see that post and I PROMISE@!! I won't smoke for 4 hours after I see the post.........In memory of Caylee. ................lol....going to have my last one right now........

I officially stopped tonight, only because I've been so sick this last week with the flu-that's sort of gone, except for a sore throat, but now I feel hmmm ... ill. Remember the rocky road fudge? Most is still in the fridge, uneaten. So maybe hindsight is telling me now is the time to finally quit the smokes.

Yes, I agree to this 100%! I'm in! We can ask the others who are either trying to or want to quit how they are doing, no talking down to if anybody goes and falls off the wagon, or isn't on the wagon yet, it all takes time, but we sure can support each other who are going to do this. When I read everyone's posts about smoking, It was like a sign I need to quit this for real this time. Just think in 3 mo's time what a non smoker could buy with smoke money; a nice little perk for a job well done, you can gift yourself with a nice present-Just think what you could buy in a year-WOW:seeya:

BTW, Since I'm probably going to grab the E cig, I will promise to wait until noontime tomorrow, 1/26, to puff on it.

You got it ATL. I wish all of you much luck in quitting. I am an ex-smoker since 1992. I quit cold turkey after I lost a very dear friend to lung cancer. She passed less than 2 months after she was diagnosed. Won't lie and say it was a piece of cake. It's not easy at all but stay strong. Every hour, day, week you make it will make it easier to do. The urges get less and less strong as time goes by and eventually they go away all together. Hang in there and stay strong.

Good luck, all of you with quitting!

My dad quit cold turkey back in the 1960's. I don't know how hard it was for him, he honestly has never talked about it. But, he survived and never went back. You all can do it too!!

please dont do what I did/! after my son was born 15 yrs ago i quit cold turkey. It took 4 months for those out of the blue intense cravings to go away and from month 4 to month 6 it was wonderful to not have that stink and expense and wasted time standing around or sitting smoking. I could smell someone 50 feet away at Walmart the stench was so overwhelming. I did gain weight but that can be dealt with later. Ok so one day hubby walks in and I take a whiff, " have you been smoking...?", he pulls out a pack OMG, I said " gimme one" telling myself I would just smoke this one pack then its over. HAHAHAHA that si your brain playing tricks on you! Dont fall for it! been 15 years and I havent quit again, but hubby did right after that and no problem for him. Men seem to have a better time it seems than women.

I tried Chantix Nothing NADA Zip Zilch and the doc said I was 1 of only 2 that has no effect on.

I wish I was as brave as you. I admit im hooked and I know it is going to kill me. I already cant breathe... im ashamed

Would it help if you remembered that brief time after her court appearance at trial that I was defending Cindy?:innocent: There was almost an online massacre....:great: ....and some posters still..:poke: me. At least you have never gone to the edge and leaped off with what you post!! If I can come back from that - you can post whatever you darned well feel like and don't need to let your feelings be hurt.

Hmm - maybe I shouldn't have used that specific example...LG looks around quickly for flying stones...:cowcouch:
No rock throwing here LG. I didn't get too much appreciation for my recent support of George either! Lol. Oh well, that was my opinion, and still is. I still luv ya all.

img78b.jpg

Good morning all. Hope everyone has a great day!!

Thought of the day - -

You don't have to blow out another's candle in order for yours to shine brighter.

ETA: Thought of the day is directed at no one here - my boss sent this out as a mass email a couple of days ago. I like it and think it is meaningful.

God, yes!! I spent years and years torturing myself by dieting, cutting out entire food groups and obsessing about what I eat.

Then I read a book about how the French eat. Full fat dairy, fruits and vegetables, bread, rice, they drink some wine and have coffee not to mention their rich desserts AND they stay slim and healthy! The key is moderation of course. It was such a turning point for me. Asians too, traditionally, have a great relationship with food. They eat from all food groups, eat whole foods rather than diet this or that.

Anyway long story short I lost 40 pounds and have kept it off for several years. I'm tiny now, lol. I now enjoy my food so much and my health has never been better. My relationship with food is so relaxed. :)Sorry for the OT!

Is that the French Ladies Don't Get Fat book? Muriel ?? Congratulations on losing 40 pounds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie