GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #25

http://www.rnw.nl/espanol/bulletin/van-der-sloot-apela-su-condena
Van der Sloot apela du condena
January 25, 2012

google translation:

Lima(ANP -RNW) - Jose Luis Jimenez, a Peruvian lawyer of Dutch citizen, Joran van der Sloot, filed an appeal against the sentence of 28 years that his client was imposed on 13 January.

The Lima court sentenced Van der Sloot for the murder of the young Peruvian Stephany Flores. In the opinion of counsel, the judges did not take into account some mitigating the case, for example, the initial confession of Joran Van der Sloot, which could lead to a further reduction of the sentence.

In addition, the lawyer said Van der Sloot suffers a box of "post traumatic stress" resulting from the interrogations he underwent in the cause of Natalee Holloway, the young American who disappeared in 2005 in Aruba. Dutch is the main suspect in the disappearance.

The appeal, filed before the Supreme Court shall be settled between April and May, said the lawyer.

I think it would be of benefit to society if JVS was incarcerated for the majority of his life. I'm hoping that will happen.

After he was sentenced to 28 years on January 13 for the May 2010 murder of Stephany Flores, van der Sloot was transferred to the high security facility of Piedras Gordas in northern Lima in response to criticism that his living conditions were too comfortable, and RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal that since the move his health has been in a downward spiral.

"His health has suffered and he is not doing well there," an insider exclusively told RadarOnline.com. "Joran blames the food and the water, he says that he is depressed and feeling weak all the time."

Things have gone from bad to worse since he was moved to Piedras Gordas, a 161,458 square foot maximum security detention center located in a barren desert-like area of Peru, 18 miles from Lima.

It is considered one of the harshest places in the Peruvian penal system, but van der Sloot worries that things could get even more extreme for him if he is sent to the notorious Challapalca Prison, in the cold and inhospitable area of Tacna.

Joran's lawyer, Jose Luis Jimenez, is currently fighting to make sure that his client doesn't end his days in the frozen hell hole, and has filed an appeal against his sentence.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...t-health-deteriorates-maximum-security-prison

Drug withdrawal maybe?

Probably is drug withdrawal. And nowhere to order in take out food. :floorlaugh:

Are we seriously supposed to feel sorry for him? :waitasec:

Best news i have heard in awhile. Suffering. His victims suffered and their Loved one's will suffer all their remaining days :rose:

I've been reading up on Challapalca Prison. Sounds like just the right place for him...

The petitioners alleged that the inmates had been detained arbitrarily, tortured, and subjected to cruel, inhuman and degrading punishment, as they were held in a prison far from their families, under grossly substandard prison and visiting conditions.

http://www1.umn.edu/humanrts/cases/12-04.html

So I guess he'd better behave in his new Arcon I digs. :great:

I've been reading up on Challapalca Prison. Sounds like just the right place for him...

The petitioners alleged that the inmates had been detained arbitrarily, tortured, and subjected to cruel, inhuman and degrading punishment, as they were held in a prison far from their families, under grossly substandard prison and visiting conditions.

http://www1.umn.edu/humanrts/cases/12-04.html

So I guess he'd better behave in his new Arcon I digs. :great:

You'd think he'd be counting the few blessings he has rather than making waves with this frivolous appeal.

I read up a little on Challapalca when it was discussed he may go there earlier on. It sounds like a virtual hell on earth. Isn't it known as the 'Siberia of Peru'? I was disappointed when he was sent to this newer, more modern prison. But who knows... he may be sent there yet. One can hope. :D

You'd think he'd be counting the few blessings he has rather than making waves with this frivolous appeal.

I read up a little on Challapalca when it was discussed he may go there earlier on. It sounds like a virtual hell on earth. Isn't it known as the 'Siberia of Peru'? I was disappointed when he was sent to this newer, more modern prison. But who knows... he may be sent there yet. One can hope. :D

You know it does appear as though Peru is trying to do the best they can with him and keep him alive because of his notoriety but now that the trial is over and he can't reach out via his cellphone and internet to create more news for himself he'd really better count his blessings. I have a feeling their patience is wearing thin because of his obnoxious attitude and his notoriety isn't going to mean a thing soon. People get bored and move on.

MOO

You know it does appear as though Peru is trying to do the best they can with him and keep him alive because of his notoriety but now that the trial is over and he can't reach out via his cellphone and internet to create more news for himself he'd really better count his blessings. I have a feeling their patience is wearing thin because of his obnoxious attitude and his notoriety isn't going to mean a thing soon. People get bored and move on.

MOO

I have a feeling you may be correct. I hope you are.
He might just sing a new song about Natalie soon if he thought
it would get him priveleges? But since his songs are all lies - well -
more and more reasons just to forget him soon.

IMHO....Beth was not "taunting" a criminal. She was trying to find out where he put her daughter's body. All Beth wants is to bring her baby home and give her the decent burial she deserves.

Kelly is a very respected and capable attorney, btw.

Some people just do not understand, there is no closure in knowing they are gone from this world, there is no peace in things people say to comfort us, peace comes only when we bring them home, and lay them to rest.

Beth is in my prayers....

http://www.rnw.nl/espanol/bulletin/van-der-sloot-apela-su-condena
Van der Sloot apela du condena
January 25, 2012

google translation:

Lima(ANP -RNW) - Jose Luis Jimenez, a Peruvian lawyer of Dutch citizen, Joran van der Sloot, filed an appeal against the sentence of 28 years that his client was imposed on 13 January.

The Lima court sentenced Van der Sloot for the murder of the young Peruvian Stephany Flores. In the opinion of counsel, the judges did not take into account some mitigating the case, for example, the initial confession of Joran Van der Sloot, which could lead to a further reduction of the sentence.

In addition, the lawyer said Van der Sloot suffers a box of "post traumatic stress" resulting from the interrogations he underwent in the cause of Natalee Holloway, the young American who disappeared in 2005 in Aruba. Dutch is the main suspect in the disappearance.

The appeal, filed before the Supreme Court shall be settled between April and May, said the lawyer.

JVDS now wants credit for fully cooperating with authorities, he now wants credit for the same confession that afterwards they did everything they could to have thrown out. The same confession where he accused investigators of tricking him into giving, the same confession where he said he didn't understand what he was signing.

Now he wants credit for giving a confession immediately to Chilean investigators that he never gave. He now wants credit for surrendering when he was really apprehended.

That sounds just like what he would do.

If Jimemez is so convinced that JVDS suffered from PTSD he should have gone to trial and offered evidence to support it. JVDS' psych reports don't show him suffering from any PTSD. Mary Hamer doesn't count as an expert.

The only reason JVDS pled guilty was because he thought he would walk away after a short stint. Them already paying for his apartment proved that. He can't handle that for once in his miserable life he was held accountable.

JMHO

respectfully snipped...

were too comfortable, and... RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal that since the move his health has been in a downward spiral.

"His health has suffered and he is not doing well there," an insider exclusively told RadarOnline.com. "Joran blames the food and the water, he says that he is depressed and feeling weak all the time."

Joran's lawyer, Jose Luis Jimenez, is currently fighting to make sure that his client doesn't end his days in the frozen hell hole, and has filed an appeal against his sentence.

ahhhh.... poor Joran... I feel So sorry for him!! NOT!!! :boohoo:

and re my red in bold - JUST the place he needs to be!! :clap:

Oh, wanted to update everyone here on the handwriting analysist being done by one of my "imaginary" friends! She said she would get to it this afternoon/evening and will report to us on this thread! :great:

She's baaack... Mary H. will be on Anderson tomorrow.

http://www.andersoncooper.com/episo...w-plus-anderson-surprised-by-a-special-guest/

As Joran van der Sloot's health continues on a downward spiral in a Peruvian prison, the woman who calls herself his guardian angel opened up to Anderson Cooper about why she is going broke for the convicted killer, and RadarOnline.com has an exclusive preview of the interview.

Later in the interview, Hamer made the groundbreaking revelation she doesn't think Joran is guilty of the murder, despite making a public confession that led to him being sentenced to 28 years in prison on January 13.

"I still believe he's innocent. I still don't know who killed Stephany Flores. There are too many unanswered questions," she told Cooper.

Preview video at link below:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/01/joran-van-der-sloot-guardian-angel-anderson-interview

Niner asked if I would give an analysis of Joran's handwriting from the samples provided at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-send-70k-love-letter.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

This is not a formal analysis but merely an outline of a few revelations in Joran's handwriting. I have to say, it was interesting to see his handwriting after all these years. The first thing that struck me was his signature. It did not match his handwriting and looked as if someone had tried to mark it out or scratch over it; eradicate it, if you will. In fact, I thought someone else had tried to possibly hide who the letter was from and had written furiously over his name. As I scrolled down to the other examples, I saw that the other signatures were the same, so it became apparent Joran signs his name, then crosses over it with multiple lines in different directions.

This type of "crossing out" and "shielding" is indicative of two things. First of all, Joran is subconsciously "eradicating" himself or his identity. It could be that Joran has self-loathing that is deep-seated, and I even thought the two murders he has committed (that we know of) could be suicide by proxy. Anytime there is a reduction in size or crossing out of a name, there are issues related to the bearer of that name. Sometimes, you will see it in a surname, where the person has problems with their father or step-father (if they were adopted). Secondly, Joran's attempt to hide his name (identity) behind the wall of scratches shows a conscious effort to conceal who he really is. The real Joran hides behind a mask, and like most sociopaths, can charm others with multiple lies when needed. Joran invents a persona in order to relate to people, but no one sees the real Joran.

This mask is part of Joran's psychological make-up, which includes being unable to connect to others emotionally. The large spaces between his words show an inability to relate to people. Joran sees everyone as things he can use, not humans with which he interacts. There are other indications of Joran's sociopathic nature, but the bottom line is, there are no indications of empathy in his handwriting.

The variations in his letters, slant and baseline all indicate Joran is moody and unable to control his emotions at time. Various tics and slashing strokes indicate he has a temper and the depth of his anger is deep-seated. Joran can present a pleasant affect when needed, but if he is crossed, he will become angry very quickly and blame someone else for his own actions. His handwriting is that of a classic abuser.

Another thing that struck me when I first looked at Joran's handwriting was that it was immature for his age. It is the handwriting of someone with arrested development. In my estimation, Joran's development is stuck somewhere in his elementary school years. With Joran's sociopathic tendencies and emotional immaturity, he is a volatile mix. It could be something traumatic happened to him at an early age, such as sexual abuse, that caused this arrested development, but that is just speculation.

Joran is a consummate liar, and lies even when it's unnecessary. This is indicated by certain strokes within his 'o's and 'a's, known as communication letters. Like most socipaths, Joran believes he is much more intelligent than everyone else, and that he can lie his way out of any situation.

There was one handwriting trait I was surprised to see, and that was Joran's need for "mother love" as indicated by some of his 'y' strokes in the lower zone. Subconsciously, Joran would like to be "cradled" by a mother figure. Unfortunately, his sociopathic nature will never let him be part of a mature relationship, and he will always feel sorry for himself and believe he was never loved enough as a child. Whether that is the truth or not, it is what Joran believes, and he will use it as an excuse to justify the way he treats others.

Something else that shows up in Joran's handwriting is an unusual "squeezing" of words or parts of words. If you look at full sentences, you see words that are smaller than the rest, or there will be a word with normal letters, but the ending syllable has letters that are smaller (and squeezed tightly together) compared to the rest of the word. This is noticible in several words wth "ing" as the ending. Sometimes, you can hardly see the 'n' and 'g' as separate letters.

This handwriting trait is indicative of someone who is not consistent and does not follow rules. For them, rules are made to be broken, and they will get away with whatever they can, even if it's leaving out letters (like leaving out the truth) or compacting/squeezing/strangling letters (or someone) to get what they want. People like Joran construct the world around them to fit THEIR needs, and they will do whatever they have to do in order for that to happen.

This analysis is my opinion only. Please do not copy to other forums without permission.

She's baaack... Mary H. will be on Anderson tomorrow.

http://www.andersoncooper.com/episo...w-plus-anderson-surprised-by-a-special-guest/

As Joran van der Sloot's health continues on a downward spiral in a Peruvian prison, the woman who calls herself his guardian angel opened up to Anderson Cooper about why she is going broke for the convicted killer, and RadarOnline.com has an exclusive preview of the interview.

Later in the interview, Hamer made the groundbreaking revelation she doesn't think Joran is guilty of the murder, despite making a public confession that led to him being sentenced to 28 years in prison on January 13.

"I still believe he's innocent. I still don't know who killed Stephany Flores. There are too many unanswered questions," she told Cooper.

Preview video at link below:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/01/joran-van-der-sloot-guardian-angel-anderson-interview

WTH?!?

"I sent $16,500 before that for attorney's fees and I asked Mr. Jimenez to acquire an FBI document from the Peruvian court system, and several other things," Mary explained.

She has no connection to anything regarding SF' murder and her case, she was a total stranger to JVDS, who is she to send money in exchange for case files? She also told Jimenez to use money to sway prison officials to make things easier for JVDS, at what point does it become obstruction?

Thank you for taking the time to do the handwriting analysis and write up your opinions, Cherokee. Most interesting!

(Glad my comments aren't handwritten. :))

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back