GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #25

Joran hoping to get out of prison in under five years.

"He is appealing his sentence and hopes he gets parole in less than five years," an insider exclusively revealed to RadarOnline.com.

After being transferred from the lenient Castro Castro prison to the maximum security jail Piedras Gordas, Joran has been suffering from increasing health problems due to the poor conditions.

"His health has suffered and he is not doing well there," our insider exclusively told RadarOnline.com. "Joran blames the food and the water, he says that he is depressed and feeling weak all the time."

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/01/joran-van-der-sloot-out-jail-under-five-years-hopes

Curious who this 'insider' is? Mary?

She's baaack... Mary H. will be on Anderson tomorrow.

http://www.andersoncooper.com/episo...w-plus-anderson-surprised-by-a-special-guest/

As Joran van der Sloot's health continues on a downward spiral in a Peruvian prison, the woman who calls herself his guardian angel opened up to Anderson Cooper about why she is going broke for the convicted killer, and RadarOnline.com has an exclusive preview of the interview.

Later in the interview, Hamer made the groundbreaking revelation she doesn't think Joran is guilty of the murder, despite making a public confession that led to him being sentenced to 28 years in prison on January 13.

"I still believe he's innocent. I still don't know who killed Stephany Flores. There are too many unanswered questions," she told Cooper.

Preview video at link below:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/01/joran-van-der-sloot-guardian-angel-anderson-interview

Darn...I thought maybe she'd open up about all the fraud that was committed on her over the past year or so. Should have known better. She's got a serious cougar crush that will ruin her. While her delusional ramblings are always amusing, I was hoping she'd come to some kind of clarity after the confession and would be eating crow. Sigh.

Can his lies and deception to her be considered wire fraud since she sent tons of money to him? :waitasec:

Joran hoping to get out of prison in under five years.

"He is appealing his sentence and hopes he gets parole in less than five years," an insider exclusively revealed to RadarOnline.com.

After being transferred from the lenient Castro Castro prison to the maximum security jail Piedras Gordas, Joran has been suffering from increasing health problems due to the poor conditions.

"His health has suffered and he is not doing well there," our insider exclusively told RadarOnline.com. "Joran blames the food and the water, he says that he is depressed and feeling weak all the time."

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/01/joran-van-der-sloot-out-jail-under-five-years-hopes

Curious who this 'insider' is? Mary?

I'm fairly certain it's his 'guardian angel' giving this info out. I think she's still under his spell. Remember he told her not to do anything until he got in touch with her. Wonder if he's managed to find himself a cell phone? :crazy:

If his health is suffering, it's most likely because he may not be able to get hold of any ehhh............. well, you know? ;)

Sorry, he's not on vacation, it's prison! :behindbar

ho-hum,.................when is he going to disappear into the abyss? :abduction:

fran
:twocents:

Aarrgghh!! Trying to figure MH out can make anyone go:crazy:. One minute I feel for her, the next I think she deserves to lose all her money. :furious: She does make you want to :banghead: then want to grab her to shake some sense into her.

Hard to figure out just what category she belongs in, she seems totally bat**** crazy when she talks, yet she can still perform as a radiologist. Is she really that crazy that she truly believes that JVDS can receive the Nobel Prize under her guidance, can her brain just not go there, unable to grasp that she's been used? Or is she just stubborn and refuses to accept that she's wrong? Or does she think she's just smarter than everyone else, an attention seeker, desperate to be needed, it makes her special because JVDS sends *her* love letters? Maybe all of the above?

She also doesn't seem to comprehend that everytime she talks for him, she just makes it worse. If JVDS really said that he only confessed because his family would be killed, then obviously he didn't give a sincere confession in court. If there were any such death threats on his family's lives forcing him to confess to a murder he didn't commit, they would have been produced.

If anyone in the future does a study on these types of women who fall and hang on to cold blooded killers, MH would make a fascinating case study.

JMHO

Aarrgghh!! Trying to figure MH out can make anyone go:crazy:. One minute I feel for her, the next I think she deserves to lose all her money. :furious: She does make you want to :banghead: then want to grab her to shake some sense into her.

Hard to figure out just what category she belongs in, she seems totally bat**** crazy when she talks, yet she can still perform as a radiologist. Is she really that crazy that she truly believes that JVDS can receive the Nobel Prize under her guidance, can her brain just not go there, unable to grasp that she's been used? Or is she just stubborn and refuses to accept that she's wrong? Or does she think she's just smarter than everyone else, an attention seeker, desperate to be needed, it makes her special because JVDS sends *her* love letters? Maybe all of the above?

She also doesn't seem to comprehend that everytime she talks for him, she just makes it worse. If JVDS really said that he only confessed because his family would be killed, then obviously he didn't give a sincere confession in court. If there were any such death threats on his family's lives forcing him to confess to a murder he didn't commit, they would have been produced.

If anyone in the future does a study on these types of women who fall and hang on to cold blooded killers, MH would make a fascinating case study.

JMHO

LOL! I think she's just bat **** crazy!! :floorlaugh: I mean - come on - she definitely has some head problems!! :crazy:

I have not heard that his family was in danger, if he didn't plead guilty - that's a first for me??! :waitasec:

And Cherokee - Thanks a bunch for doing your analysis! :seeya: Seems like what everyone has been saying about him is true!!

Anyone else watching Mary on Anderson? I'm just a few minutes into her newest interview and just gobsmacked.

She says Richardo Flores is secret service. WTF?! Elton Garcia is FBI/CIA and lured him to Peru and paid for his room. As a medical professional (debatable), she's diagnosed him as having PTSD. And said that Jiminez didn't argue that. He did.

She said she didn't attend the trial because she got death threats.

She needs to be Baker Acted. Seriously! I don't know how she's still employed.

:crazy:

OMG...it's not on here yet. Is she the whole show?

Gobsmacked is right, I think my mouth was hanging open the whole time I was listening to her.

It was wrong on every count, factually wrong, morally wrong, ethically wrong, you name it, was so wrong, wow. My head is still spinning it was so wrong, don't even know where to start. :furious: :maddening:

Kamille, no she's not on the entire show. There's a short segment in the beginning then she comes on.

Wow...just wow. Okay so I'm confused, is this a clip from after today's show that I haven't seen yet? So this part is not on the show only online?

It says it's from the after-show. But parts of it were included in the show as well. Not all of it, though. It's kinda confusing as to continuity.

ETA: Watch the guy sitting behind the rail to the right of Anderson.

I'm sitting here watching the clip linked above and have to admit that this is the first time I've actually seen and heard this woman speak... I haven't had a chance to watch Anderson today.. It starts in about 40 min. here... But from what I'm seeing in the clip, this woman is delusional. And she's a medical professional? A radiologist? To be honest I would not trust this woman with anything having to do with my own health... She is scary... Her eyes are scary! What is she going to do when her ideas about Joran and the other 3 prisoners she's "supporting" aren't followed by the authorities in charge of "her prisoners" and her Joran??

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/no-nookie-joran-new-hellhole

NO NOOKIE FOR JORAN IN NEW HELL HOLE
by NATIONAL ENQUIRER
January 26, 2012

“Conjugal visits are allowed at the prison and women regularly visit to see inmates – Joran had girlfriends come and see him and he did have sex but he did not get any of them pregnant," said Maximo Altez Navarro.
But now, Joran remains in solitary confinement Piedras Gordas, a 161,458 square foot maximum security detention center located in a barren desert miles from Lima.
Not only are there no conjugal visits there is no yard time for the hulking 24 year old -- and things could get worse!

by NATIONAL ENQUIRER
January 26, 2012

“Conjugal visits are allowed at the prison and women regularly visit to see inmates – Joran had girlfriends come and see him and he did have sex but he did not get any of them pregnant," said Maximo Altez Navarro.
But now, Joran remains in solitary confinement Piedras Gordas, a 161,458 square foot maximum security detention center located in a barren desert miles from Lima.
Not only are there no conjugal visits there is no yard time for the hulking 24 year old -- and things could get worse!

Aww... ain't that a shame? :D Imagine that... he's in prison - not in a frat house.

In still other JVS news, it looks like JVS is refusing to testify at the trial of the taxi drivers that transported him.

http://translate.google.com/transla...2726226/joran-van-sloot-weigert-getuigen.html

Anyone else watching Mary on Anderson? I'm just a few minutes into her newest interview and just gobsmacked.

She says Richardo Flores is secret service. WTF?! Elton Garcia is FBI/CIA and lured him to Peru and paid for his room. As a medical professional (debatable), she's diagnosed him as having PTSD. And said that Jiminez didn't argue that. He did.

She said she didn't attend the trial because she got death threats.

She needs to be Baker Acted. Seriously! I don't know how she's still employed.

:crazy:

started reading in bold - and heard the theme song to The Twilight Zone playing... :razz:

:floorlaugh:

by NATIONAL ENQUIRER
January 26, 2012

----------------------------------------------
If this is true...and if it is also true that after being sentenced..and out of view of the cameras..he had an "anger meltdown"/"temper tantrum"...perhaps getting physical with the guards on the way back to his cell...solitary confinement may be the reason he is there....instead of releasing him into the general population of the new prison...I can't see him in Solitary Confinement for 28 years....UNLESS that is going to his punishment for THAT prison.......It is ...after all...a ruthless,rough prison...just my opinion
...anyone know????

started reading in bold - and heard the theme song to The Twilight Zone playing... :razz:

:floorlaugh:

I'm just wondering what Joran support forum MH is a member of. Or did Joran have the opportunity to tell her all that himself? :crazy:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back