GUILTY CA - Larry Jaurequi for killing chihuahua, Menifee, 2012

I do like the title's "gold club" - was disappointed to find it a mere golf club in the post!

Whichever, striking dogs with clubs should be death penalty material, in my book.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/inland_empire&id=8522208

a neighbor told Hitchman that she saw 58-year-old Larry Jaurequi strike the dog with a golf club.

"She said he lined up as if he was doing a golf shot, and he just whopped her, and she said she went so far in the air, she did three summersaults and hit the pavement," Hitchman said.

That's absolutely heartbreaking. The poor little dog...The neighbor does sound like a wacko. BTK comes to mind.

"It's killing me, I don't even know what I'm saying half the time, I'm in such a dwall, I can't believe she's gone," said the dog's owner, Barbara Hitchman.

BBM. What the heck is a "dwall"? This happened in my own county, so it's not as if the people involved speak a dialect unknown to me. Am I having a stroke, losing my language skills?

ETA: oh, I see. Even Ms. Hitchman admits she doesn't know what she is saying. No wonder.

BBM. What the heck is a "dwall"? This happened in my own county, so it's not as if the people involved speak a dialect unknown to me. Am I having a stroke, losing my language skills?
Still laughing. I googled it and came up with "Dwall is an all-purpose firewall tool to generate an iptables firewall out of a simple configuration," and "a Scottish variant of dwell."

I'd like to take a swing with a club at that arseholes head. What an evil man. I hope he goes to jail for a long time, but he probably won't.

This thread has been featured by Tricia in a Twitter tweet, btw.

Still laughing. I googled it and came up with "Dwall is an all-purpose firewall tool to generate an iptables firewall out of a simple configuration," and "a Scottish variant of dwell."

Oh, well, that clears EVERYTHING up! Thanks. :)

Oh what I could do with a golf club if this guy came near me. :( Poor dog.

From October 2012:

http://www.pe.com/articles/jaurequi-666326-chihuahua-dog.html

A Menifee man who killed his neighbor's Chihuahua with a blow from a golf club pleaded guilty Monday, Oct. 29, to felony animal cruelty...

Jaurequi was sentenced to 60 days in custody and three years' probation, said John Hall, a spokesman for the Riverside County district attorney's office. He is expected to serve his sentence under house arrest wearing a GPS ankle bracelet...

Asked why Jaurequi struck the Chihuahua, Grech said his client "panicked when the dog came at him."

The dog weighed six pounds.

Absolutely disgusting. I bet he felt tough after doing that to a tiny 6 lb animal!?

Let me at HIM with a golf club.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj