Possible pending arrest in the near future?! Steven Powell discussion

This may have been answererd and I missed it.

The picture of the woman's torso with the saber that they found at Josh's. When they say torso, do they literally mean it was headless? And was the saber internal or was it just lying on the torso? Sorry for being graphic. tia

Article:

"It was "a picture, depicting the torso of a woman with a sword from her vagina up to her heart," says Steve Downing, the Cox family attorney."

http://www.nwcn.com/home/?fId=138831984&fPath=/news/local&fDomain=10212

This gives me hope that Susan might be brought home to rest next to her boys. Hoping and praying Josh said/wrote or emailed something to directly implicate his "father" and someone it leads to Susan's body. :please:

Thank you and yes I know this, but my question was: did the woman have no head, and was the sword internal or external. In other words had she been beheaded and impaled on the sword? tia

I don't think we know anymore details.

I wouldn't be suprised at all to find out SP was involved in Susan's disappearance. Now if he would only talk!

MOO

Mel

The article today the pic information came from is incorrect. IIRC, this was not a pic of a real person. It was a cartoon like poster on the wall. It was found during a search warrant LE executed last summer. jIt is not part of the pictures that WVCPD found on Josh's computer that were discussed in court last week.

I wouldn't be suprised at all to find out SP was involved in Susan's disappearance. Now if he would only talk!

MOO

Mel

I totally agree with you. And I wouldn't be surprised if what Josh did was not his fathers idea or he at least had some input..jmo

The article today the pic information came from is incorrect. IIRC, this was not a pic of a real person. It was a cartoon like poster on the wall. It was found during a search warrant LE executed last summer. jIt is not part of the pictures that WVCPD found on Josh's computer that were discussed in court last week.

So, we don't really know what the picture or pictures were of.

So, we don't really know what the picture or pictures were of.

The pictures off of Josh's computer that were discussed in court last week? Nope.

Now imagine if it was "just" Josh's father all along....

And his father wasn't even living in the same state, for crying out loud.

how old is this old man?
If he pleads for lesser time with Susan's disappearance,
I hope he just dies in prison.

how old is this old man?
If he pleads for lesser time with Susan's disappearance,
I hope he just dies in prison.

I think the only way he could get lesser time is if he knows where the body is. What else of value could he possibly provide? JP is dead.

I'll believe an arrest when I see it. IMO, the Utah police botched this from the start and they have been shining the Cox's on, promising things they had no way to deliver on, to keep them quiet and from taking further to the media.

It sure would be interesting to have some info on the West Valley PD, like how many female officers, and what is their success rate at clearing serious cases like this.

Ditto the Washington Social Services. They all deserve to be under some serious scrutiny. Charlie and Braden trusted them, as did the Cox's, they complied with everything asked of them, and their sick, twisted "father" wasn't even under surveillance and had clear access to them just by slamming a door. Disgusting.

Do we know if SP received some last minute info from JP that could implicate SP?

If not, why would LE be talking about a possible arrest at this time? Is this a move to placate the community? I don't understand, unless new evidence came at the time of JP's murderous rampage, or since then, why the timing would be now. JMO

I can not find a forum to post this question or comment.. this seems to be the closest I can find... Steven Powell the father.. what could he know.

a few things come to mind.. first being it is reported that JP left instuctions how to disconnect the electic.. why HE knew there would be nothing left of the home to disconnect.. it would burn down.... could that been some kind of coded message to father.. who was the information on how to disconnect electic sent to???

It is now being reported that 7000.00 was withdrawn from JP account the day or days before this tragedy happened.. where did the funds go.. could that of been a code to dad to get word to family on where to find the 7000.00?

What was the point of the withdrawl.. did he think that somehow the Cox family would get their hands on it?

I am very concerned on the electric disconnection.. and the fact that the father didnt seem suprised and cursed out the officers who told him of the news.

I bet anything that 7k shows up in the mail at a realtive home and it is for legal fees for dear old dad.. JMO

why the electriciy instructions if the house was to burn..

These things are some type of clues.. dont know what.. but it is

Excellent points and questions sherryk..

I too questioned and pondered on the whole leaving instructions about the "utilities".. IMO I'm not one who looks for hidden meanings, conspiracies, etc.. I'm Just not like that in way overanalyzing issues or details.. But yet I cannot see any meaning for the utilities issue.. It just is a huge red flag saying look at me flapping bright red in the wind.. And I wonder what it's actual meaning is..

As far as $7,000.00 and JP withdrawing the 7grand outta the bank prior to his explosive ending in going out with a *bang*.. Where in the hell-o did $7,000.00 cash come from to be in JP's bank acct?? I mean the man has not worked a job literally in years so where did the large sum of money come from(large for someone unemployed and not born wealthy)

Lastly it certainly appears to me as tho SP had to have knowledge of JP's murder/suicide.. He just has to.. His having no emotion about the tragic deaths of his closest "loved ones" being told to him for the first time.. Why in the world would he have been cussing out the investigators/LE??? *shakes head*

Still posting via mobile so plz forgive the large number of errors in my posts;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdward01
Back