Anyone having trouble posting pictures?

arielilane

Justice for Liz Barraza
Reaction score
Website
www.whokilledlizbarraza.com
I have had no problems posting pictures until today.
I have tried three different ways that you can do it, to no avail. Please advise. Thank you
pc31.gif
It's driving me nuts! lol

I tried to screen shot the new Hailey Dunn pic from a video still and it would not post. I changed it from PNG to JPEG and tried other stuff to no avail also. It kept telling me it was an "invalid image file" so I figured it was protected somehow. HTH

We had a server upgrade yesterday. Let me see if can check on this for us. It might be a couple of days before he can get back with us though.

I tried to screen shot the new Hailey Dunn pic from a video still and it would not post. I changed it from PNG to JPEG and tried other stuff to no avail also. It kept telling me it was an "invalid image file" so I figured it was protected somehow. HTH
Thanks dsntslp. This is exactly what was happening to me and I changed it to a jpeg as well. I did try other pictures and it was happening to all of them.

Weeeelllll...that pic I was trying to upload has been successfully posted by another Ws'er.

They used Image Shack.

HTH

ALSO... after I click like 3 "Thanks" for messages in a thread, I notice the fourth and fifth arent' showing up. I have to keep refreshing in order to get my thanks function back.

Well, whenever we move servers I have a list of things to go through, since our environment is customized a bit.

However, I'm also a man, which means I don't pay attention and I always have to make a mistake. Which I did. I did not reinstall all the image processing stuff, specifically the parts that automatically check and resize (if needed) posted images.

Try again now. Sorry.
Thank you, . Problem is fixed!:great:

I posted my profile icon today but it doesn't show by name, it show on my profile page , maybe only to me!

Help please if you can?
Any way great day !!!!!!

Fearless, our profile pictures are different from our avatars. The profile pic only shows on your profile page. The avatar is the one that shows up in each post that you make.

To change your avatar picture, click on the "User CP" button at the top of the page. Then look down the list on the left side of your User CP page and click on "Edit Avatar" under the "Settings and Options" heading.

Hope that helps! :seeya:

Fearless, our profile pictures are different from our avatars. The profile pic only shows on your profile page. The avatar is the one that shows up in each post that you make.

To change your avatar picture, click on the "User CP" button at the top of the page. Then look down the list on the left side of your User CP page and click on "Edit Avatar" under the "Settings and Options" heading.

Thank you very very much!
As you see I posted avatar!
Now problem is CUSTOM USER TITLE!
I like to change "registered user" !

I open USER CP and from edited details scroll to Custom User Title change it but it didn't work.
Just on the top of site I get message that my date of birth is wrong. I didn't write it and i'll not under any circumstances.LOL.
I don't like to remember it....
thanks again
yours
fearless

Thank you very very much!
As you see I posted avatar!
Now problem is CUSTOM USER TITLE!
I like to change "registered user" !

I open USER CP and from edited details scroll to Custom User Title change it but it didn't work.
Just on the top of site I get message that my date of birth is wrong. I didn't write it and i'll not under any circumstances.LOL.
I don't like to remember it....
thanks again
yours
fearless

Hi fearless!!

After you typed your own custom user title, in the small rectangular box, did you scroll down and 'save changes'?

Also, on your signature you may want to use an open bracket after 'gif' to look like this ... gif[/sigpic] so that the picture can show up...

My :twocents: hope it helps...
:seeya:

Can somone tell me how to add a picture in the message area.

I know how to go advance and do the attachment. Is there another way?

How come some pictures are bigger when some posters post?

(not real computer savvy here, so please use (for dummies) layman terms)

Thanks

Can somone tell me how to add a picture in the message area.

I know how to go advance and do the attachment. Is there another way?

How come some pictures are bigger when some posters post?

(not real computer savvy here, so please use (for dummies) layman terms)

Thanks

Best way is through a photobucket account. Once you sign up at photobucket.com or other image hosting site, just follow the directions there to upload photos. Once you have the pictures you want uploaded to photobucket,there will be an image code

Thank you! It's just what I needed to know, very helpful.

I know there was a server upgrade today. I tried to uploading a picture earlier and got an error. Would not upload.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back