Whitney Houston passed away on 2/11/12 - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a thought too about the oil she put in her bath. That is one reason I take baths and I use essential oils such as rosemary, frankinsence, peppermint, etc. If she was using any type of essential oils they would definitely react with any drugs in her system and that includes alcohol. jmo

USING ESSENTIAL OILS
1834762_f260.jpg

...being exposed to them can also prove fatal, especially in large doses. It is therefore important to equip yourself with knowledge about what oils are potentially toxic...

http://theresaann.hubpages.com/hub/about-essential-oil-overdose

Stacy Francis on the Thursday night fight:

"She was out of control. She put her hand in my face. She was screaming at me and called me a *advertiser censored*. She just went crazy – like Jekyll and Hyde. I turned to look at her and she pushed my forehead and turned my face away. I grabbed her hand and said, ‘Please don’t do this. You’re everything to me. You’re my idol, you’re a legend.’

More at link:

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/ne...ouston-Was-Out-of-Control-At-Pre-Grammy-Party

USING ESSENTIAL OILS
1834762_f260.jpg

...being exposed to them can also prove fatal, especially in large doses. It is therefore important to equip yourself with knowledge about what oils are potentially toxic...

http://theresaann.hubpages.com/hub/about-essential-oil-overdose

That is absolutely correct. I have taken classes so I am well versed, but many people use them not really understanding their strength or side effects. Actually, many otc drugs and products are made using essential oils.

:waitasec: Sounds like Whitney might have had an undignosed problem in addition to her drug use.

Familial Occurrence of Neurocardiogenic Syncope
.... A 19-year-old college student was evaluated for abrupt loss of consciousness ...After the patient had been in the head-up position at 60 degrees for nine minutes, she became asystolic and lost consciousness.
The patient said that her mother also had episodic syncope...
We are not aware of a familial clustering of this disorder. It is possible that the diagnosis in these cases represents a random association. This seems unlikely, given the unusual expression of profound asystole in both mother and daughter.

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199407213310316

Who is the black woman with Whitney Houston in the pictures from the party Thursday night? She seems like she's trying to keep Whitney in line or guide her through the crowd or something. She has a troubled look on her face in some of the pictures. Also a man in some of the pictures who seems to be doing the same thing.

The weight gain didn't bother me, she was 48, it was just that time in life. The sweating did, sweating when not under one of those hotter than the sun giant stage lights. IDK if hot flashes make your hair wet like that.

I have to agree she was taking care of too many people's finances, according to whacky and cannot tell one story from another "star" reports. But, where was any new money coming from? She had to work, so taking a year off is not happening, not for anyone just out of rehab, you have to pay the bills regardless of your health or habits.

Here are some links on heart attack symptoms for women, they can occur up to a month or more before the heart attack!!

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/heart-attack-symptoms/HB00054

http://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/features/her-guide-to-a-heart-attack

BBM - for me, hot flashes DO cause sweating like that. When i first got them 10 years ago, i would bath 3 or 4 times a day. I'd take a cool bath and STILL be sweating 30 minutes after i got out the tub. I still get them and cant take hormones because of other medical probs. My hair and face gets sticky with sweat and I hate it, eewwww. I will be in a air conditioned place where others are freezing and I'm sitting there sweating.

Stacy Francis on the Thursday night fight:

"She was out of control. She put her hand in my face. She was screaming at me and called me a *advertiser censored*. She just went crazy – like Jekyll and Hyde. I turned to look at her and she pushed my forehead and turned my face away. I grabbed her hand and said, ‘Please don’t do this. You’re everything to me. You’re my idol, you’re a legend.’

More at link:

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/ne...ouston-Was-Out-of-Control-At-Pre-Grammy-Party

Thanks for the link. Sounds like an embarrassing cat-fight for both women.

Someone above posted about the possibility that Whitney was having "hormonal" issues. In one of the earliest reports about drugs in her hotel room, a bottle of Midol was mentioned ;)

:waitasec: Sounds like Whitney might have had an undignosed problem in addition to her drug use.

Familial Occurrence of Neurocardiogenic Syncope
.... A 19-year-old college student was evaluated for abrupt loss of consciousness ...After the patient had been in the head-up position at 60 degrees for nine minutes, she became asystolic and lost consciousness.
The patient said that her mother also had episodic syncope...
We are not aware of a familial clustering of this disorder. It is possible that the diagnosis in these cases represents a random association. This seems unlikely, given the unusual expression of profound asystole in both mother and daughter.

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199407213310316

I don't know that I would jump to that conclusion.

Who is the black woman with Whitney Houston in the pictures from the party Thursday night? She seems like she's trying to keep Whitney in line or guide her through the crowd or something. She has a troubled look on her face in some of the pictures. Also a man in some of the pictures who seems to be doing the same thing.

IDK, but they do look very concerned and are trying to get her under control and in the car. Maybe someone here knows who they are. It looks like they cared enough to try to take care of her, she was just out of control. That must be embarrassing to read about the next day when you come to.

IDK, but they do look very concerned and are trying to get her under control and in the car. Maybe someone here knows who they are. It looks like they cared enough to try to take care of her, she was just out of control. That must be embarrassing to read about the next day when you come to.

These are the people I mean. That man also was shown with her leaving the doctor earlier in the week. Must be a bodyguard or something.

pcn_whitney_houston_last_pictures_thg_120212_wblog.jpg

There is one pic of her in the car and she looks like she is having a seizure-her head in back and the guy is holding her shoulder..that is a scary pic!!!I can 't find it now but its from the pack of pics in the post of above

:eek: This article http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking....nvestigation-regarding-whitney-houston-death/

says that Ray J is being investigated by police in connection with Whitney's death. The article and the comments below it have information that I have not heard before. The article says he had been with her in the four days prior to her death. I wondered if that was the case because: 1) Initially reports came out that HE was the one who found her body and then his reps quickly said he wasn't there. 2) I had heard that Whitney and Bobbi Kristina were sharing a room at the hotel, then I heard that Bobbi Kristina had a separate room. They were close and the only reason I can think of that they wouldn't be sharing a room is if Whitney had someone else staying with her. 3) Even though it was reported that Ray J wasn't even THERE during any of that time, he reportedly WAS at that party Thursday night and that's when Whitney got jealous of Stacy. 4) I still don't believe that Whitney ordered a hamburger with fries, a turkey sandwich, a beer and a glass of champagne for herself and then ate the hamburger and fries and took the turkey sandwich in the bathroom to eat. That is food for TWO people, not one. And she had a performance that night. You can't tell me she was pigging out just before she was to get dressed in probably a form-fitting gown to give a performance.

I think Ray J may be the key to this and may be the reason Whitney is dead. Maybe Nancy Grace isn't so wrong after all. Her prosecutor mind went immediately to foul play. I wouldn't expect the police to immediately come out and say foul play was suspected, especially if they thought Ray J. had something to do with it. Seems like they would want him to think they didn't suspect him at all. Just thinking out loud and my opinion only, of course.

I don't know that I would jump to that conclusion.

Just thinking outside of the box... laying back in a tub would put her at a 60 degree angle. Asystole is when the heart stops beating. She was FINE 20 min earlier... 10 min later she could be dead and unable to be revived.

Shante Broadus- Snoop Dog's wife.

Ray Jay commented somewhere that his relationship with Whitney was kept hush hush, because she wanted it that way...

wonder if it was the other way around?

"Ray was on ecstasy, and they was passing around a primo. Whitney was hitting the primo and drinking alcohol. Her and Ray ended up having an argument in the room, before they went to the club."

From the above linked article by Luzianne^^^

What is a primo? A joint?

Not being snide, but isn't he young enough to date her daughter instead? She really did like the players.

:eek: This article http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking....nvestigation-regarding-whitney-houston-death/

says that Ray J is being investigated by police in connection with Whitney's death. The article and the comments below it have information that I have not heard before. The article says he had been with her in the four days prior to her death. I wondered if that was the case because: 1) Initially reports came out that HE was the one who found her body and then his reps quickly said he wasn't there. 2) I had heard that Whitney and Bobbi Kristina were sharing a room at the hotel, then I heard that Bobbi Kristina had a separate room. They were close and the only reason I can think of that they wouldn't be sharing a room is if Whitney had someone else staying with her. 3) Even though it was reported that Ray J wasn't even THERE during any of that time, he reportedly WAS at that party Thursday night and that's when Whitney got jealous of Stacy. 4) I still don't believe that Whitney ordered a hamburger with fries, a turkey sandwich, a beer and a glass of champagne for herself and then ate the hamburger and fries and took the turkey sandwich in the bathroom to eat. That is food for TWO people, not one. And she had a performance that night. You can't tell me she was pigging out just before she was to get dressed in probably a form-fitting gown to give a performance.

I think Ray J may be the key to this and may be the reason Whitney is dead. Maybe Nancy Grace isn't so wrong after all. Her prosecutor mind went immediately to foul play. I wouldn't expect the police to immediately come out and say foul play was suspected, especially if they thought Ray J. had something to do with it. Seems like they would want him to think they didn't suspect him at all. Just thinking out loud and my opinion only, of course.

I agree. I first thought it was strange when I heard that there was a beer and champagne. Who drinks beer and champagne together? NG might be on to something...

Just thinking outside of the box... laying back in a tub would put her at a 60 degree angle. Asystole is when the heart stops beating. She was FINE 20 min earlier... 10 min later she could be dead and unable to be revived.

It could be a lot of things. Her heart obviously stopped beating, we just don't know why.

I wouldn't assume vasovagal syncope just because it happened to someone else. I think my dad had vasovagal (neurocardiogenic) syncope because numerous times through his life he would pass out in the bathroom. When he did die, it wasn't from that reason though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Champ86