Whitney Houston passed away on 2/11/12 - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howso!?

Can you share your forensic bio-chemistry on this?

:what:

I was being hypothetical like 100% of the posts here. As we really have no facts. But, in the bathtub picture there is a dish on the bottom of the tub with an explanation that WH used it to put oils in.

I was commenting on the fact that IF they were essential oils they can be dangerous if not used in a proper ratio to the carrier agent that is being used. As I prefaced my post.....it was just a thought.

Again what is the chemistry of this involved?

What is in these "essential oils" that has anything to do with this case,
much less that socalled "essential oils" were even involved or that some
toxic chemistry is involved?

Please elaborate and be specific.

the oils are VERY concentrated. If too much is used it absorbs through the sweat glands that are dilated by warm water and in some people can prove to be fatal.
Some are more toxic than others.
for example:
Fatal Poisoning from Fifteen or Twenty Drops of the Essential Oil of Bitter Almonds
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2558517/

I found it for you, it was linked on the 1st page of this thread.

article-2099347-11AB1698000005DC-638_634x781.jpg

From this article:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/02/10/article-2099347-11AB1698000005DC-638_634x781.jpg

I think it looks like she's getting ready to sneeze. Haha-- funny how people see different things.

Ray J is Brandy's brother. Their cousin is Snoop.

O/T everyone should google Snoop and Martha Stewart. Funniest crap I've ever seen. 2 people that did not want to be in the same room, and they are cooking. I was wondering what the felon with felon show was about, some kind of community service punishment I suppose.

I think it looks like she's getting ready to sneeze. Haha-- funny how people see different things.

You gotta' look at all the pics in the article to get it looking not so good. There are a lot of them from that night. She was clearly way messed up, regardless what the people with her said. I'll go get the link, I see I linked it wrong, brb.

Here's another.

It has been suggested that Wintergreen Oil should not be used in Aromatherapy because of its highly toxic properties, but this could be said of many Essential Oils

http://www.oilsandplants.com/wintergreen.htm

and another:
All About Essential Oils
Yes, with some essential oils if too much is used, it can have adverse
effects, as well as cause death. That is why it is extremely important that a
neat essential oil is never applied topically

http://www.naturesgardencandles.com/mas_assets/pdf/essential.pdf

What classes? What chemistry? What substances are you calling "Essential Oils" ? Can you direct me to a study? Do you have evidence
"essential oils" (whatever that is) are involved in this matter?

I'm wondering too why this keeps coming up. No one has said anything about essential oils. They said Whitney used olive oil in her bath water, so not sure why a point keeps being made about essential oils.

I was being hypothetical like 100% of the posts here. As we really have no facts. But, in the bathtub picture there is a dish on the bottom of the tub with an explanation that WH used it to put oils in.

I was commenting on the fact that IF they were essential oils they can be dangerous if not used in a proper ratio to the carrier agent that is being used. As I prefaced my post.....it was just a thought.

They specifically said she uses olive oil.

it's like the devil took her over...

http://youtu.be/vkU19uj8GqQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=vkU19uj8GqQ

So spooky you said this. Check out this youtub clip where Diane Sawyer asks Whitney who the biggest devil was for her, and Whitney's reply was "that would be me" and gave Diane a super creepy, weird look that still freaks me out just to look at it. Seriously , how weird is that?

The video also shows the crack is whack statement and just shows Whitney looking really arrogant and out of it. Demanding that someone provide RECEIPTS to prove she ever bought crack. Umm yeah, like anyone would give receipts for selling crack.

IMO this interview just proved WH was whacked out of her mind on crack or something else. Super freaky and creepy

I'm wondering too why this keeps coming up. No one has said anything about essential oils. They said Whitney used olive oil in her bath water, so not sure why a point keeps being made about essential oils.

Just jumping off your post Luz

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

There were no essential oils, it was just a thought and sharing someone had. That is what it is.

There were drugs, food, a towel, a gravy boat with olive oil, some hair ties, and alcohol. That is it. Source is tmz.com or just back up through the thread.

O/T everyone should google Snoop and Martha Stewart. Funniest crap I've ever seen. 2 people that did not want to be in the same room, and they are cooking. I was wondering what the felon with felon show was about, some kind of community service punishment I suppose.

LOL!! I have seen a couple of vids of them cooking together. The funniest one was them making brownies and he wanted to make them "green." It was superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr funny!!

IE on now. Video and text will eventually be posted at www.insideedition.com for those who don't get it.

Whitney reportedly had several glasses of Dom Perignon at the Thursday night party followed by Tequila shots. Things got ugly when Whitney got into an argument with Stacy Davis over her on-again-off-again relationship with RayJ :eek:

Friends said that Whitney had been in downward spiral for months but refused to go into rehab.

I can't type fast enough - please watch video at IE.

I wonder when filming of Sparkle wrapped up? November? Because other cast members of Sparkle said she was at the set on time every day and had it together when she was filming Sparkle. I wonder if she went back to drugging after filming wrapped up.

They never said olive oil. And essential oils are not oily. They are used with a carrier oil. And olive oil is a carrier as well as almond, hazelnut oil, water, etc.

I just mentioned this today and if anyone would read what I said, I said it was just a thought as to maybe she was using essesntial oils. What is the problem? I would rather speculate it was something natural as opposed to a drug over dose. jmo

Just jumping off your post Luz

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

There were no essential oils, it was just a thought and sharing someone had. That is what it is.

There were drugs, food, a towel, a gravy boat with olive oil, some hair ties, and alcohol. That is it. Source is tmz.com or just back up through the thread.

Thank you!!! It was just hypothetical as is practically all our posts here because we just don't know. Oh maybe I was trying to sleuth. lol

Have you guys listened to the Wendy Williams interviews with Whitney? If not, search YouTube for them. There are three parts. They are phone interviews. In those interviews, Whitney is DEFINITELY still using drugs. She is so defensive and cursing throughout the interviews, definitely in denial. One of Whitney's family members (Dionne? Aretha? I don't think it was either of them, but it was a female relative and I can't remember now who it was) thanked Wendy Williams later for the interviews for calling Whitney out about her drug use. It's definitely a different Whitney than the one you see/hear on camera. Very defensive and combative. She didn't keep it together in these interviews like she did with Diane Sawyer and Oprah.

Thank you!!! It was just hypothetical as is practically all our posts here because we just don't know. Oh maybe I was trying to sleuth. lol

I know, I was just trying to clear it up as someone has not read the entire thread and was asking. ;)

P.S. Thanks for the info on essential oils, I did not know! :eek: (And you have a valid point) I used to make rosemary years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288