State vs Jason Lynn Young: weekend discussion 11-25 Feb 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.

It's one thing to believe a defendant may be innocent of the crime, but it's a whole other level of scraping the barrel to throw innocent people who have done nothing to hurt anyone under the bus and spread lies about them just to take the focus off the defendant. Truly Despicable!

MF and LF have done nothing but deal with a vicious and cruel murder of their sister and daughter. They were denied seeing CY for no good reason except CY was a witness who was talking. They were punished for being related to MY and for wanting the case to be solved. And the insults hurled at them on top of all of that, through the last 5 years, was criminal.

(cover my back ;) ) I watched P.Young's sugar sweet tea honey dripping.....

Gimme a break! Michelle Money=her Christmas list? She hung up on LE- her babyboy didn't? Mooned the Grammy and it was hilarious!!! (ick) I was in sugar shock myself.
She was selfish and didn't want LF for the holiday? Her boy was going into shock....UGH

*hope Fran and Nurse are sleeping*

(cover my back ;) ) i watched p.young's sugar sweet tea honey dripping.....

Gimme a break! Michelle money=her christmas list? She hung up on le- her babyboy didn't? Mooned the grammy and it was hilarious!!! (ick) i was in sugar shock myself.
She was selfish and didn't want lf for the holiday? Her boy was going into shock....ugh

*hope fran and nurse are sleeping*

yis.........

Every action in keeping CY away from her mother's side of the family demonstrates how guilty Jay-boy is. His family was hellbent on protecting their progeny and making sure that CY did not say anything incriminating about their boy to the Fisher family.

There is and was no other reason to behave with such complete isolation and strangeness. Something had them in fear and they tried to hide it and control and contain the relationship between CY and her maternal family as long as possible. The truth always emerges...eventually. And it's CY's own actions and her daycare teachers who helped tell her story.

http://www.wral.com/specialreports/michelleyoung/video/10704274/#/vid10704274

OK, Day 3, Part 3 at approx 1:10:20 (The info you posted is actually at the 1:17:30 mark) she says she had an eery feeling that night and asked MY if she ever gets scared alone by herself. MY says JLY has been hearing noises around the house but if someone intends to break in and kill you, that's what they'll do.

That's it for me, if someone has the link & timestamp where SS says she felt like she was being watched, your turn.

FWIW, I don't recall that either one of them said anything about feeling like they were being watched, nor do I remember MY saying that JY mentioned the feeling of being watched. (Heaven only knows what tricks he might have run out there & done on the lawn if he had thought so...).

I do remember SS's "eerie feeling" and the rest of what you stated above, pjc.
icon7.gif

Every action in keeping CY away from her mother's side of the family demonstrates how guilty Jay-boy is. His family was hellbent on protecting their progeny and making sure that CY did not say anything incriminating about their boy to the Fisher family.

There is and was no other reason to behave with such complete isolation and strangeness. Something had them in fear and they tried to hide it and control and contain the relationship between CY and her maternal family as long as possible. The truth always emerges...eventually. And it's CY's own actions and her daycare teachers who helped tell her story.

Thank you,
You said what I couldn't in my rant.

Hello this would be my first post, as I signed on here because of this trial, very sad case. I did not watch the first trial, but have been watching the retrial and am trying to keep up with comments here and news at wral.

I have a few questions, if anyone knows, according to JY testimony, JY claims he was doing yard work during the afternoon of Nov2 because his FIL was coming over for the weekend and the FIL was meticulous regarding yard aesthetics and according to JY, he wanted to please his FIL and wanted him to find the yard looking great. I have a hard time believing that JY would go out of his way to do yard work for his FILs visit, as there is testimony that he had a hard time even doing chores around the home for his wife.

Q1, does anyone know if the Youngs hired a landscape company/ lawn maintenance or did JY take care of the lawn/landscaping/yard work?

Q2, is there any testimony or phone records stating JY spoke to anyone on the phone during the day of Nov2 before MY came home from work? if so, who did he speak with?

Q3. did JY call/talk to his FIL to verify if he was coming to the home? Thanks.

FWIW, I don't recall that either one of them said anything about feeling like they were being watched, nor do I remember MY saying that JY mentioned the feeling of being watched. (Heaven only knows what tricks he might have run out there & done on the lawn if he had thought so...).

I do remember SS's "eerie feeling" and the rest of what you stated above, pjc.
icon7.gif

A few quotes below regarding SS feeling as though they were being watched.

"Michelle seemed despondent, and Schaad had an odd feeling about the night.

"Something was weird to me that night," she said. "I just had a weird feeling there. Sitting in front of open windows -- an eerie feeling. I said, 'Do you mind walking me out to my car?' And she did. And she walked me to my car and I gave her a hug and I left.""

http://www2.nbc17.com/news/wake-cou...oung-trial-sheriffss-deputy-stand-ar-1106168/

"The defense asked her some specific questions about that night. She remembered how she had an eerie feeling that night, like they were being watched. And she said Michelle had not liked the location of the house once late fall came and the leaves had fallen, exposing a trailer park not far from the house."
http://www2.nbc17.com/news/2012/feb/08/live-blog-third-day-jason-young-trial-underway-ar-1906726/

"Shelly Schaad, a longtime friend and sorority sister of Michelle Young, had seen him when she took dinner over about 6 p.m. He gave his wife a quick hug goodbye that night, Schaad said, heading out to a Cracker Barrel along the way. Schaad testified again Wednesday about having an eerie sense of being watched through the home's curtainless windows as the two women chatted on the couch. Schaad said she was so disturbed she had Michelle Young walk her to her car when she left late at night."
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...schaad"being+watched&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=nz

"Schaad said she recalled feeling watched that night.

No curtains or shades covered the big windows in the family room. Michelle Young told Schaad that Jason Young had reported hearing noises outside recently."

http://www.newsobserver.com/2011/06/09/1260923/michelle-youngs-friend-tells-of.html

Hello this would be my first post, as I signed on here because of this trial, very sad case. I did not watch the first trial, but have been watching the retrial and am trying to keep up with comments here and news at wral.

I have two questions, if anyone knows, according to JY testimony, JY claims he was doing yard work during the afternoon of Nov2 because his FIL was coming over for the weekend and the FIL was meticulous regarding yard aesthetics and according to JY, he wanted to please his FIL and wanted him to find the yard looking great. I have a hard time believing that JY would go out of his way to do yard work for his FILs visit, as there is testimony that he had a hard time even doing chores around the home for his wife.

Q1, does anyone know if the Youngs hired a landscape company/ lawn maintenance or did JY take care of the lawn/landscaping/yard work?

Q2, is there any testimony or phone records stating JY spoke to anyone on the phone during the day of Nov2 before MY came home from work? if so, who did he speak with?

Q3. did JY call/talk to his FIL to verify if he was coming to the home? Thanks.

I do not believe they had a lawn service.

There are phone records in evidence showing all his calls but I don't know where it is or how to link you to that. He was a busy boy that day.

There was a question posed to JY whether or not he was trying to call his FIL on the 2nd to find out if he was coming. JY denied remembering making any such call. There was testimony and record of his FIL trying to call him on the home phone the day Michelle was found murdered.

What do you suppose that is about???

I guess a trade off Mama?
She was a minor witness for the state in the 1st trial.
Obviously, not earth shattering.....just a little tidbit a little birdie told me.

"I met him in the yard and told him what happened," Gerald McIntyre, the stepfather, said from his home in Brevard.
"He went plumb to his knees."

188303-young10-2-100x75.jpg

I missed some testimony this week regarding the "tricks":what:, if someone would be so kind as to point me in the direction of who or what day that was, I would appreciate it.

(cover my back ;) ) I watched P.Young's sugar sweet tea honey dripping.....

Gimme a break! Michelle Money=her Christmas list? She hung up on LE- her babyboy didn't? Mooned the Grammy and it was hilarious!!! (ick) I was in sugar shock myself.
She was selfish and didn't want LF for the holiday? Her boy was going into shock....UGH

*hope Fran and Nurse are sleeping*

I watched that testimony earlier this evening. I needed a sneak peek as to what to expect from the DT next week. You must have been reading my mind! I thought the EXACT same things as I listened to her.
The Christmas List made my jaw hit the floor.
The mooning of G-Ma - how disrespectful!! That was not hilarious - it was sick! It truly shows his "roots".
I am truly amazed as to how that jury bought the defense stories. Thank the good Lord that there were 4 competent people in that first jury.
The selfish - sure, no wonder JLY is an IMP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123