State vs Jason Lynn Young: weekend discussion 11-25 Feb 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
:greetings: carynative and :welcome: to the gang!

I was glad to see, on your thoughtful post, that you said "was married to" and glad that you are obviously still around to tell us of your experience with a man similar to JY. Thanks for sharing that with us, and thanks for participating. Just jump in and help us get this guy.Welcome to you!! :seeya:

How is anyone on here going to get this guy? Only the State of NC and a jury can accomplish this task that is bolded by me.

Its a courtesy thing, IMO. If you've gone back to see the post and can reference the number, it takes about 5 seconds to save everyone else the time.

Yes I know that, but I have also seen others say go back & no one had a problem going back...

I want justice for both Michelle, Ryan and Jayson. That means finding, arresting and convicting the murder. I do NOT believe Jayson murdered his wife and son and to convict him would NOT be justice for Michelle and Ryan.. MOO

You know if JY would not have been so cruel to his wife I would agree with this sentiment.

ps. baby's name was Rylan

Its a courtesy thing, IMO. If you've gone back to see the post and can reference the number, it takes about 5 seconds to save everyone else the time.
I was in no way attempting to be rude to the poster who ask ME the question. Please don't read negative in every post I write. I always post with respect. TIA

You know if JY would not have been so cruel to his wife I would agree with this sentiment.

ps. baby's name was Rylan

TY for correcting me in the baby's name. It has been a long 5 years. I have already made it clear as to my feelings for JY. I have NO respect for him as a husband or man, but I want the real murderer found and then and only then will Michelle have justice. I do NOT want a innocent man sent to prison for murdering his wife and baby because he disrespected his wife. That is NOT justice for Michelle. MOO

Yes I know that, but I have also seen others say go back & no one had a problem going back...

Please see post #613. Not everybody asks others to watch testimony and provide timestamps. A little courtesy in return isn't asking too much.

How so? He may have just driven by the accident. I drive by an accident about once a week. The fact that the accident happened does not necessarily mean that Jay was a 1st responder nor does it mean that anyone was injured in that accident.
I am sure that accident reports were written and if he truly was a first responder, his name would be listed as such. Why hasn't the DT brought this out to prove his google searches were legitimate? They should since the forensics computer woman has already dis-proven what the claimed he was searching for in his testimony.

I disagree with the bolded,JY testified to the questions that was ask of him on the wittiness stand.

I was in no way attempting to be rude to the poster who ask ME the question. Please don't read negative in every post I write. I always post with respect. TIA

As do I. Being as mindful of others' time as much as we are our own is also respectful.

Please see post #613. Not everybody asks others to watch testimony and provide timestamps. A little courtesy in return isn't asking too much.

Look Im not going to go back & forth with you on this all night.... You can do as you please... Have a nice night..

This weekend I did try to punch holes in the state's case to see what I came up with.

* I don't know anything about anything when it comes to fiber tranferring. Though I find it odd no fibers were found at the home from the HI. He wasn't there long after check in but long enough to make the calls he did. But still no fibers.

*It was testified to at the first trial Jason's tesitmony that he had not STAYED at that specific HI in the last three years. (Doesn't mean he didn't make a "visit"prior I know.) But let's say he didn't. In order to fit the time line, he couldn't have stayed at the hotel for that long that night..he made quite a few calls from his room, changed clothes yet had the time to figure out the best route to leave , to go directly to the emergency door *wasnt shown on other cameras wandering around* , where he sees he can easily come back in, push the camera away so he won't be seen, unplug it too, props the door open and banks on it not being a problem when he returns though maybe he saw that sign on his way out or whenever that reads that same door is UNlocked after 6am. For me I don't know how he quickly left the hotel doing all that in the time he did. (though he could have learned that floorplan of the HI in a variety of ways ,,,u=i.e. stopped there unbeknownest to anyone at some point, I don't know. Possibly looked the floorplan up on a computer? A computer other than his...because no such evidence was found on this. But he wasnt known to be a planner. imo learning that HI floorplan to figure out the best exit def takes some planning.

*This shoe size 10. Did he plan that far in advance to stop and buy a pair? Or did I miss something?Where did he get these shoes from? Did he remember to take it with him on his trip, remember then to bring it in the house that night ? Or simply had it hidden already at the house? It's been said Jason isn't a planner so this surprises me he thought of this and got it together and remembered to do it, and got rid of it. Now, I will say I have read every page of every thread but the shoe thing has confused me to no end with all the misinforomation so maybe I'm missing something.

*He got no blood downstairs. Yet there was no sign of a clean up upstairs *in the sinks/bath tubs* How lucky is that?

* He was able to transfer the bloody clothes, weapon I suppose?, wedding rings, wallet with money, maybe cy's diaper from the upstairs ...downstairs to his car yet there was no blood found downstaris or in his car...the car thing really gets me. Because he had to disgard this stuff SOMEWHERE. I know garbage bags were left out on the kitchen counter so maybe he bagged it all really well?

* Even though he wanted/did brutally murder his wife with his daugheter nearby, I find it hard to believe he wasn't shaken up, nervous. anxious, worried about time issues, etc that he could concentrate enough, be that calm to be so careful WITH ALL THE ABOVE? Or did he have someone come sometime that morning to their house to fix somethings he perhaps forgot? I don't know about that.

Now, when I look at the totality of the evidence I do think it points to guilt. There are too many concidences for me.

I would def like your feedback on what I wrote above. I have no doubt I missed somethings that can explain above. I'm just trying to think if I were a juror and how others might counter my points above.

jmo, imo and all of that

*****Reposting from earlier today. For anyone who didn't read this from earlier... Do any of the points above concern you as far as what the jury might think??******

Relax, it's all good; that poster was me. I did read that post shortly after I had posted my reply that you replied to so I did not have to go back to read it.

There are larger fish to fry so let's just carry on with the preparation for that Fish Fry.

I do believe JLY is guilty. I don't know what the jury will do. I believe every time JLY opens his mouth, he is lying. I believe he hurt many people with what he did. He may have been an "imp" to his Mom but he killed Michelle IMO. I believe his family is standing behind him and protecting him, so much so that they are willing to lie for him and have already done so.

Jason is good on the stand. He is quick with his answers. Why? Because he already had all of the LE Investigation Files handed to him vis a vis the WDS request so he had time to study up. Just like a College Exam. All of his answers were rehearsed. He did a great job in that first trial. Does anyone know if he took any acting classes in HS or College? I don't want to demean Salesmen so please don't take this the wrong way but he was a Salesman. He sold the jury a bill of goods which were total lies. I wonder how that jury feels now that they have read up on this case.

It will be interesting to see how he does in this one.

When you see snark in these threads - you NEED to alert it so the mods will see. Please alert and then move on past it and the mods will handle it.

Thank you for your cooperation and help. We want this to be a welcoming place for ALL posters.

Thank you,

Salem

I disagree with the bolded,JY testified to the questions that was ask of him on the wittiness stand.

Yes he did. And when he was asked he answered with completely different words than what the computer forensics woman testified to for the same searches.

Beth Whitney - Day 11 Parts 5 and 6. The words she recovered from his deleted history were very much different than what he testified to. Head+Trauma or "Anatomy+of+a+Knockout. JY testified to very different terms he entered into that computer.

One additional circumstantial item (or series of items) that allows me to determine JY did the murder is the horrendous way his family treated MY's family after the murder in not allowing free and open visitation with CY.

They were controlling and hiding CY and that is a circumstance to this crime that I cannot ignore.

That behavior is highly suspicious to me because it is so cruel and unnecessary and detrimental to CY's emotional well being. That behavior tells me, in no uncertain terms, there was a reason JY and family felt it important to keep the Fisher family away from CY.

I believe they knew all the way back to the beginning he was guilty of this murder and circled the wagons to do whatever they could to obstruct an investigation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the couger

Yes he did. And when he was asked he answered with completely different words than what the computer forensics woman testified to for the same searches.

Beth Whitney - Day 11 Parts 5 and 6. The words she recovered from his deleted history were very much different than what he testified to. Head+Trauma or "Anatomy+of+a+Knockout. JY testified to very different terms he entered into that computer.

I know it was a typo but that post you responded to had the most approrpriate typo I think I've ever seen. Jason was on the "wittiness" stand? I have to agree. There was nothing serious about anything he said and he sure thought he was being "witty"!

BBM

I agree thumbtack..I know that it's not always easy for me to read the cutesy posts about hoping for a hung jury with a smiley face after it -- when all I can think of is poor Michelle with the 30 blows to her head. I often wind up reading more than posting because those posts can be really upsetting. Whether someone feels JY is G or NG, this is a very serious crime. JMO..

I think everyone here wants justice for Michelle and Rylan(and her family and friends) but not everyone is convinced that JY committed the murder. If I were a juror I would be a little upset with everyone involved in investigating and presenting this case because it has and will be a very difficult case to decide for them to decide. Last time the jury couldn't come to a consensus and it's possible that they may not be able to this time either. That leaves everyone in limbo. Terrible situation for everyone involved.

My alternate theory from the beginning has been someone who was stalking Michelle or someone else unknown to her. It's not a very popular theory and may seem absurd, but I would ask anyone who thinks it is absurd to consider the Kathy Taft case that is going to trial soon.

One additional circumstantial item (or series of items) that allows me to determine JY did the murder is the horrendous way his family treated MY's family after the murder in not allowing free and open visitation with CY.

They were controlling and hiding CY and that is a circumstance to this crime that I cannot ignore.

That behavior is highly suspicious to me because it is so cruel and unnecessary and detrimental to CY's emotional well being. That behavior tells me, in no uncertain terms, there was a reason JY and family felt it important to keep the Fisher family away from CY.

I believe they knew all the way back to the beginning he was guilty of this murder and circled the wagons to do whatever they could to obstruct an investigation.

I whole heartedly agree. There are just so many behaviors from the Youngs that just don't make any sense at all. They claimed they loved Michelle but I saw no real tears or emotions as any of them testified. I can understand Joe, he really didn't know Michelle that well but there is no excuse for the rest of the family to show no real emotion.
To keep Cas away from her Grandma and Aunt is despicable. They opted to use Linda's emotions against her and claim that she was just too emotional to have Cas around her. I call BS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the couger

I know it was a typo but that post you responded to had the most approrpriate typo I think I've ever seen. Jason was on the "wittiness" stand? I have to agree. There was nothing serious about anything he said and he sure thought he was being "witty"!

I didn't even notice that! He did think he was being witty but it came across, to me, as cocky and once again, showing no respect to the woman lawyer who was questioning him. He thought it was cute but I am sure his Mom thought it was just Jason, her little imp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong