NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBM. Perps do this all the time to see if their victim is missed yet, to give themselves a heads up, or out of plain curiosity. Now I need some refreshing because there's been so many posts. Where did the phone ping? It traveled outside of SCA I think?

Fairy had put a map of the last ping on this thread (thanks Fairy1). The last ping I believe was near Russell/I-515.

I had mentioned in a prior post also that there are some storage units in that area, if deceased a possible location IMO.

Does anyone know if the (sewer)tunnels have entrance in this area or a homeless camp that some one could have found his phone scavaging and curiously listened to the voice mail?

So to sum up, there was a resolution plan in place for the rent. The actual time frame I will dig out some time today, if that is OK with the rest of you. Unless the resolution date was the Friday before he went missing, or the Saturday, harrassing him for the money (lack of a better word...applying pressure, multiple phone calls) makes little sense.

swjaxon, who for the new posters here is a verified person with unique access to many of the facts of the case, has indicated that LL was involved in allegedly illicit activity which went nowhere because an over reaching SW.

The next question for me, I guess, would be whether or not in the investigation of the malfeasance did LE know that LL had a tenant who went missing? Did they go back through any of the information they gathered to see if there was anything relevant to that disappearance?

The next question for me, I guess, would be whether or not in the investigation of the malfeasance did LE know that LL had a tenant who went missing? Did they go back through any of the information they gathered to see if there was anything relevant to that disappearance?

The answer is no, the prosecutor did not know about SK's case when the deal was cut and, from what I can tell, police did not know about LL's pending case when SK went missing. I kind of got a "news to me" reaction when talking about this with police and the prosecutor.

ETA:

And for the record, LL is currently living in the Utah County Jail...

The answer is no, the prosecutor did not know about SK's case when the deal was cut and, from what I can tell, police did not know about LL's pending case when SK went missing. I kind of got a "news to me" reaction when talking about this with police and the prosecutor.

ETA:

And, after all of the sleuthing and researching I have done on Steven's case, he is still the most likely person to know about Steven's disappearance - IMHO.

Fairy had put a map of the last ping on this thread (thanks Fairy1). The last ping I believe was near Russell/I-515.

I had mentioned in a prior post also that there are some storage units in that area, if deceased a possible location IMO.

Does anyone know if the (sewer)tunnels have entrance in this area or a homeless camp that some one could have found his phone scavaging and curiously listened to the voice mail?

If I'm not mistaken, there are tunnels in the area. In fact, all of the tunnels in the city drain not far from there.

You're right, there are a lot of storage units in the area where Steven's phone last pinged. There's some pretty rugged desert there also. There are homeless camps everywhere nowadays!

This is so disappointing.

ETA:

This is not disappointing at all.

If I'm not mistaken, there are tunnels in the area. In fact, all of the tunnels in the city drain not far from there.

You're right, there are a lot of storage units in the area where Steven's phone last pinged. There's some pretty rugged desert there also. There are homeless camps everywhere nowadays![/quote]

BBM, I know! They show them on that Vegas Strip show. BTW, dh said I cant go sewer tunnel exploring while we're there. He's no fun.

You're right, there are a lot of storage units in the area where Steven's phone last pinged. There's some pretty rugged desert there also. There are homeless camps everywhere nowadays![/quote]

BBM, I know! They show them on that Vegas Strip show. BTW, dh said I cant go sewer tunnel exploring while we're there. He's no fun.

Do you feel Steven may be living a homeless lifestyle?

We could do lunch! That would be fun.

I believe he may be alive. Not sure if he is homeless or where. Not even sure if he's in LV area still. I am creating a website for the missing that are out there as an avenue of contact to say, hey! Im alive so atleast their family/friends can know this. I think that the homeless shelters are the first start in looking for them as well as libraries.

Steven seems to me that he has the capabilities to be survive out there. Plus, my mom was a mormon, and she told me that the men go on some sort of pilgramage as young men where they go out in to the world and basically witness door to door to people. They ride bikes and I dont believe they have all the normal convieniences of life at the time. Not sure what this is called. I wonder if Steven did this if so he could survive for a time. Unfortunately, as time does go on and there have been no more sightings of him I do begin to wonder.

We could do lunch! That would be fun.

I believe he may be alive. Not sure if he is homeless or where. Not even sure if he's in LV area still. I am creating a website for the missing that are out there as an avenue of contact to say, hey! Im alive so atleast their family/friends can know this. I think that the homeless shelters are the first start in looking for them as well as libraries.

Steven seems to me that he has the capabilities to be survive out there. Plus, my mom was a mormon, and she told me that the men go on some sort of pilgramage as young men where they go out in to the world and basically witness door to door to people. They ride bikes and I dont believe they have all the normal convieniences of life at the time. Not sure what this is called. I wonder if Steven did this if so he could survive for a time. Unfortunately, as time does go on and there have been no more sightings of him I do begin to wonder.

I believe your Mom was referring to the LDS Missions. It's a 2-year commitment in a specified area. Steven did his mission in Brazil - long before he went missing. However, he does speak Portuguese and it has been speculated by some folks that he went back to Brazil. His "halting" speech has also been attributed to the possibility that he was used to speaking Portuguese.

Could very well be, but I can't imagine why he would have gone by way of a retirement community in Henderson, NV. And.....his passport was found in his room in St. George.

That would be so lovely!!!

I don't post on here very much because I really don't have anything new to add to the conversation. I could equally argue the ideas of foul play, voluntary disappearance and alien abduction because I've seen just about as much evidence to support any theory out there. But I check this site almost every day, I keep the family in my prayers, and I'm always scanning my surroundings here in Vegas to see if there's anybody who looks like Steven.

Steven, where are you??? :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

ETA:

bbm

Thanks for this info swjaxon. Unless something definitive is discovered that points towards foul play, S.K. case will not be a priority. I never really thought that two years later, there would be no answers.

bbm

Thanks for this info swjaxon. Unless something definitive is discovered that points towards foul play, S.K. case will not be a priority. I never really thought that two years later, there would be no answers.

Me neither, RR.

I've been looking and can't find any place that even gives the landlord's name. Can someone point me in the right direction?

We can't reveal his name here as he's not a POI in Steven's case. I honestly don't recall if it was ever in the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie