**Verdict Watch** 3-2-2012; deliberations started at 1016am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, WS, for getting the 'Bushel and a Peck' song stuck in my head :crazy:

Tell Mr Sternberg the next time u see him thanks for everything he did for MY & Rylan. I might be wrong but I think it was Attorney Collins who maded the stated about the DOT cameras in his closing.

Ah okay. Confession: I didn't listen to much of the defense's closing and the small part I did listen to was only some of Klink's, so I didn't know where the DOT camera criticism was coming from.

Are you sure that she is Juror #8? The chart I posted is the one used in the Cooper trial, and in every trial I have witnessed. In what position is the jury foreperson seated?

To clarify, the foreperson is seated first row, 2nd from right end.
Beth Karas said #8...but I learned that is actually #11.

To clarify, the foreperson is seated first row, 2nd from right end.
Beth Karas said #8...but I learned that is actually #11.

Alright, so that matches my chart then. I was getting worried I'd been out of the courtroom too long!

National (and local) media make mistakes! Remember that everyone!

What do you all think of the Judge allowing *acting in concert* in his charges to the jury?

Wow, no verdict, huh?

Anyone know how the Jurors looked when they were dismissed for the weekend?

I stil have to watch the Judge giving the Jurors instructions.

Thank you for that video link. He is really a prize isn't he? Seems to me that when MY was murdered as far as he was concerned she was gone and he didn't want to be bothered. There are no words. jmo

You don't think it was taken out of context, I do.

That was not the setting to ask someone questions.

And, if he hadn't spoken to anyone before, you think

he was going to talk then?

Besides, he was still under the advice of his attorneys not to talk.

Maybe I jumped to a premature conclusion. I wondered after I posted who was trying to interview him?

It sure was taken out of context.....

What do you all think of the Judge allowing *acting in concert* in his charges to the jury?

I think it increases the odds of a conviction. Hopefully, the jurors understand that they don't all have to agree on "alone" or all have to agree on "in concert" - some can believe "alone" and others can believe "in concert" - either way, he's guilty.

Maybe I jumped to a premature conclusion. I wondered after I posted who was trying to interview him?

I don't know, there were people trailing him, trying to find out everything he was doing, and someone sent cameras up
there in an attempt to ambush him,I guess, which they did, and he came off looking insensitive / uncaring.

Anyway, it was the police's job to find him , not anyone else's.

And, for everytime we hear what a bad guy he is, or was, and believe me he did plenty of stupid stuff, he still was caring enough to stop and try to help the guy at the accident, so much so, he asked Michelle to ask Shelly
about him, and to mention it in his email to Gen......

Sociopaths don't do that......and I always wonder how people can label someone that, without knowing them or having the credentials to do such.

Jason was immature, selfish,but, I bet you anything he has sure grown up now.

jmo

Taken out of context? Was the tape spliced?

I've been looking at the picture of BH, S.Spivey, and Klinko........what do you think they are discussing???

Cammy, he could have just politely said he couldn't/didn't want to talk about it. But his response along with his facial expression IMO was very rude, and non caring towards his murdered wife. It might have been a good time for him to get Michelles name out there for people to look for the person that murdered her. But that is jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nahnah_2015