Identified! Canada - Durham, Ont, Woman, baby found dead, Mar'12 - Andrea & Brock Damude

Valleyboy

Grumpy Old Man..
Reaction score
http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/a...hild-found-dead-in-trunk-near-sunderland?bn=1

Police in Durham region are investigating after the bodies of a woman and child were found in the trunk of a car near Sunderland.

“It’s obviously suspicious, but there are no obvious injuries to the bodies,” said Staff Sgt. Tim Maw.

The bodies were found after someone noticed an abandoned car near Ridge Rd. about a kilometre south of Hwy. 7. Police received the call around 2 p.m. Saturday afternoon.

where's Sunderland? I'm in Ontario but have never heard of it

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/a...hild-found-dead-in-trunk-near-sunderland?bn=1

Police in Durham region are investigating after the bodies of a woman and child were found in the trunk of a car near Sunderland.

“It’s obviously suspicious, but there are no obvious injuries to the bodies,” said Staff Sgt. Tim Maw.

The bodies were found after someone noticed an abandoned car near Ridge Rd. about a kilometre south of Hwy. 7. Police received the call around 2 p.m. Saturday afternoon.

I couldn't find any updates. I wonder who the car belonged to? Was it the woman's car?

So sad :(

I couldn't find any updates. I wonder who the car belonged to? Was it the woman's car?

So sad :(

Probably won't be any updates until at least tomorrow as they were only found this afternoon.

CTV has less info than previous article provided-they only noted two bodies found in vehicle.

toronto.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20120310/bodies-found-in-trunk-of-car-near-port-perry-120310/20120310?hub=TorontoNewHome

"Durham Regional Police are investigating after two bodies were discovered in the trunk of an abandoned car near Port Perry, Ont.
The white car was found in a rural area just north of Sunderland, a small community about 100 kilometres northeast of Toronto.
A resident had called police around 11 a.m. after noticing the car in a farmer's field..."

The bodies have not yet been identified and no arrests have been made in connection with the case,

Police say there is no public safety threat.

Durham Regional Police will provide an update on their investigation later today.

'not seeking suspects'

so they think mama crawled in there with her child and intentionally suffocated to death?

Doubt very much if suffocation from being in the trunk was the cause of death.

I've decided that the media should not be allowed to publish crime stories without quoted answers from the police on standardized questions. They can publish this little questionnaire in a box right at the top of the article. It'll save time and confusion for everyone and since the questions are standardized, the police will have their answers ready in advance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back