What questions would you ask LE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
she didn't know about the dirt? if it was there the day she made that comment/the day lisa "disappeared", i'm sure she knew exactly what her backyard looked like. if i'm not understanding your question, please let me know lol

about the dirt--

1) no article has mentioned upturned dirt in the front yard
2) if it appeared to have come from gardening/tilling, wouldn't the entire garden area have been upturned/tilled? not just the "portion" that caught attention?
3) if it appeared to have come from gardening or planting or from bulbs or tilling, i doubt the dirt have drawn any attention in the first place. after my parent's have worked in their gardens, it's pretty obvious
4) wouldn't DB/JI make a comment about "gardening" being the case if it was the case? nothing else has been said about the dirt to my knowledge... and they've refuted everything else that people question...

of course, one of the boys could've been just playing around with a shovel but again, see points 3 and 4.

one has to wonder why LE spent so much time in the backyard...

Sorry, perhaps I am wrong, and I have been before. I thought that DB told LE in the morning early hours after Baby Lisa was missing that she was afraid to look out back because of what she might find. If I'm mistaken, or misinformed, please clue me in. tia

about that-- deb said she changed her and then put her to bed, right? why would she put shorts on a baby ready for bed? doesn't sound like the shorts and top are pajamas... am i mistaken?

Nope...they don't seem like p.j.'s to me either. There is certainly much amiss with her story.

Where did the tracking dogs go, if anywhere in the search for Lisa?

jacy-- you are correct. she did say that... i was simply surmising that the baby had been buried for a period of time and deb's statement "afraid of what she might find" therefore alluded to her knowing something was amiss in the backyard while she attempted to make it look like she didn't know anything... i'm probably not communicating this very good lol -- sorry.

if you put that statement together with the fact that "disturbed or overturned soil" was reported in the backyard, certain implications/scenarios can be surmised imo :what:

http://www.newser.com/story/131622/...daver-smell-in-bradley-missing-baby-case.html

I wonder if that's where she buried the phones and dug them up the next day, before the metal detectors.

I was watching some crime show earlier - when they caught the perp, his cell phone was in his pocket with the battery removed. Criminals are getting hip to pinging.

I wonder if that's where she buried the phones and dug them up the next day, before the metal detectors.

I was watching some crime show earlier - when they caught the perp, his cell phone was in his pocket with the battery removed. Criminals are getting hip to pinging.

Debbie Bradley made her backyard comment Oct. 4.

I think it was late evening/night time. You can clearly see in local news coverage the night of Oct. 4 the convergence of police with flash lights and other equipment. They were searching the back yard based on her comment.

They spent hours that night and resumed in daylight hours on Oct. 5.

Debbie Bradley wasn't given access to the backyard on Oct. 5 to dig up anything. The home on Lister was a crime scene and under constant police guard and for that matter news photograhers were there 24/7 plus news helicopters during daylight hours.

Because the backyard was the focus so early on, it would have been impossible for Debbie Bradley to be digging up anything in the backyard between 4 a.m. Oct. 4 and 7:30 p.m. Oct. 6 when the crime tape came down initially.

After Oct. 6, there was at least one news photographer outside the home 24.7 for days to come so even though police weren't guarding the house I have a hard time imagining that if DB had been digging up the backyard say on Oct. 7 that would have escaped the notice of the photographers.

What time was Phil N at the house that fateful day?

I think it was late evening/night time. You can clearly see in local news coverage the night of Oct. 4 the convergence of police with flash lights and other equipment. They were searching the back yard based on her comment.

Debbie Bradley wasn't given access to the backyard on Oct. 5 to dig up anything. The home on Lister was a crime scene and under constant police guard and for that matter news photograhers were there 24/7 plus news helicopters during daylight hours.

Because the backyard was the focus so early on, it would have been impossible for Debbie Bradley to be digging up anything in the backyard between 4 a.m. Oct. 4 and 7:30 p.m. Oct. 6 when the crime tape came down initially.

After Oct. 6, there was at least one news photographer outside the home 24.7 for days to come so even though police weren't guarding the house I have a hard time imagining that if DB had been digging up the backyard say on Oct. 7 that would have escaped the notice of the photographers.

Exactly what I said. DB said this BEFORE the backyard was searched. BEFORE dawn, BEFORE police where digging around. She said this right out of the stretch, but why????

You're right, it wouldn't have been that early. However, on 10/24, the SW included the language: "portions of dirt having an of being recently disturbed or overturned". I just can't imagine a metal detector missing the phones - unless she knew someone in prison and knew that wrapping them in tin foil and putting them in a jar might pass the detectors. On the one hand, I know there are ex-inmates in her family, on the other hand, I don't see her having that kind of foresight.

How about a couple of WEEKS! CNN and NBC were out there for 4 weeks.

You're right, it wouldn't have been that early. However, on 10/24, the SW included the language: "portions of dirt having an of being recently disturbed or overturned". I just can't imagine a metal detector missing the phones - unless she knew someone in prison and knew that wrapping them in tin foil and putting them in a jar might pass the detectors. On the one hand, I know there are ex-inmates in her family, on the other hand, I don't see her having that kind of foresight.

An electrician would know about Faraday cages.

What questions did LE ask JB and Jersey?
How long were each of their interviews?
Has LE reinterviewed Dane since his arrest?

Exactly what I said. DB said this BEFORE the backyard was searched. BEFORE dawn, BEFORE police where digging around. She said this right out of the stretch, but why????

I'm confused. She was under police observation. She made her comment. Police converged on the house immediately in the backyard and began searching THAT NIGHT very very hard while she was still with detectives.

An electrician would know about Faraday cages.

So, looking up Faraday cages, because I had no clue, I came across a shoplifting sight. If my dogs go missing, and you all start sleuthing me, let me save you the trouble - "The Art of Shoplifting" will show up. Wow, what a bunch of leeches on society these people are - one person has been shoplifting for 11 years! Karma's gonna be a beeotch.

Anyway, so, one of the things I found out is that a "Faraday" container can be several layers of tin foil (to hide security tags). But, am I dense, or won't the metal detector pick up the tin foil?

Electricians and shoplifters would likely know about Faraday boxes/cages.

I'm confused. She was under police observation. She made her comment. Police converged on the house immediately in the backyard and began searching THAT NIGHT very very hard while she was still with detectives.

Still, on 10/24, the SW included the language: "portions of dirt having an appearance of being recently disturbed or overturned".

No dog, so wth? Was someone gardening as a member here suggested?

Can you explain the statement I bolded please?

Still, on 10/24, the SW included the language: "portions of dirt having an appearance of being recently disturbed or overturned".

No dog, so wth? Was someone gardening as a member here suggested?

Ok I'm breaking my own rule here but........

Oct. 24?

The search warrant was sought on Oct. 18. It was signed/dated etc etc 3 p.m. Oct. 18. Not sure where Oct. 24 is coming from.

The reference to the backyard comment by Debbie Bradley was in regards to a comment she made Oct. 4.

The reference to the ground appearing disturbed was something police knew about Oct. 4-5.

Yes, it's in the search warrant dated Oct. 18 but it was information from Oct. 4.

I really have no idea what you mean, sorry, regarding a dog and gardening.

Police suspected that Lisa was buried in the backyard as early as Oct. 4. and they wanted to rule it out pretty much between Oct. 4 and when the search warrant was sought on Oct. 18. The suspicion was she was buried BEFORE the 911 call was made.

If Lisa was buried in the backyard, then I have no idea how police didn't find her. I think police did everything they could to rule it out as a possibility starting Oct. 4 and moving forward.

Ok I'm breaking my own rule here but........

Oct. 24?

The search warrant was sought on Oct. 18. It was signed/dated etc etc 3 p.m. Oct. 18. Not sure where Oct. 24 is coming from.

The reference to the backyard comment by Debbie Bradley was in regards to a comment she made Oct. 4.

The reference to the ground appearing disturbed was something police knew about Oct. 4-5.

Yes, it's in the search warrant dated Oct. 18 but it was information from Oct. 4.

I really have no idea what you mean, sorry, regarding a dog and gardening.

Police suspected that Lisa was buried in the backyard as early as Oct. 4. and they wanted to rule it out pretty much between Oct. 4 and when the search warrant was sought on Oct. 18. The suspicion was she was buried BEFORE the 911 call was made.

If Lisa was buried in the backyard, then I have no idea how police didn't find her. I think police did everything they could to rule it out as a possibility starting Oct. 4 and moving forward.
And just to add to this, LE had possession of the entire house and yard for 3 days starting the moment they first arrived regarding the 911 call. The had the dogs, metal detectors and had all of the FBI's resources during that time.

Can you explain the statement I bolded please?

Prisoners are very adept at getting cell phones in and out without setting off the metal detectors. School kids as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member