Remains found in Big Spring #2 - Strong Speculation this may be Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
199325_160996183958914_141840975874435_367361_780553_n.jpg

why are they going to Terrant co?

strange

Big Spring does not have a medical examiner or the facilites available to do this type of autopsy. That's MOO since I haven't looked it up, but it is the usual thing that happens in criminal cases around here. Tarrant County is Dallas.

Maybe the FBI wanted the remains sent to the best place in the area, instead of a smaller office.

Big Spring does not have a medical examiner or the facilites available to do this type of autopsy. That's MOO since I haven't looked it up, but it is the usual thing that happens in criminal cases around here. Tarrant County is Dallas.

bbm...

THANK YOU :)

Yesterday they said the fbi on Hailey's case came from Dallas office so that makes complete sense now!

Thank you:rocker:

I'm looking at Hailey's pictures and she looks absolutely nothing at all like Billie. She resembles Clint greatly. Could there have been resentment bc of that?

Dobbs said the body was the most decomposed skeleton he had seen in his 13 year career as a Justice of the Peace.

Dobbs made the official death pronouncement at 3 p.m. Tuesday, shortly after the remains had been found.

After the FBI team removed the remains, they were sent to the medical examiner's officer in Fort Worth.

A spokeswoman for the Tarrant County Medical Examiners office said that as of 1:30 p.m. Thursday the remains had not been received. The remains were to be flown to the ME's office, she said, but bad weather had halted the remains from getting to their office to begin the autopsy.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...s/?partner=RSS&cid=dlvr.ittwitterreporternews

Here you go Dr. Fessel, just bad weather preventing the remains from being received.

Tarrant County is Fort Worth Dallas County is Dallas

Hailey looks alot more mature in the above picture. The full picture shows her in a dress. Pretty...

Billie said herself they were together only a short time ago on websleuths radio. I too though the attorney is beginning the spin. He comes across to me as a paid up member of Dodgy Bros Inc, founded by Jose. I hope SA's lawyer is someone respectable, so the process of justice for Hailey is dignified.

Dobbs description ... Could this be the woman who is missing from Howard County instead of Hailey? He also describes the hair as dark in color? Exactly how many skeletons has this *Justice of the Peace* seen in 13 years?

From your same article...

Snipped:
According to the Texas Department of Public Safety missing person file on Hailey Dunn, she is described as 5-foot-0, 125 pounds, with "sandy" colored hair.

Tarrant Co. is Fort Worth. Closest city with ME.

“We chose Tarrant County because they have an anthropologist on hand,” said Sgt. Tony Everett with the Big Spring Police.

An anthropologist will determine the age, sex, and even cause of death.

“All our findings will go to Howard County Justice of the Peace Judge Quail Dobbs,” said Anderson “It’s up to them to give that information, we will not release it here.”

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=33446

Dobbs description ... Could this be the woman who is missing from Howard County instead of Hailey? He also describes the hair as dark in color? Exactly how many skeletons has this *Justice of the Peace* seen in 13 years?

No, the missing woman is from 1979. No way this one has been sitting there for 30 years, IMO.
There are other things indicating a match to Hailey which have not been officially released, some things on sites we can't quote and some things the first workers saw. MOO

Also, mummification darkens the skin, maybe the hair loses it's light color as well. Someone posted mummy info on the last thread after looking it up.

After this horrible Final Destination roller coaster ride, I swear I'll be sick for days if this turns out to not be Hailey.

I mean, sure I'm hoping beyond all hope that she's still alive but you know, just sayin'...

I'm looking at Hailey's pictures and she looks absolutely nothing at all like Billie. She resembles Clint greatly. Could there have been resentment bc of that?

There are sociologists who argue that through evolution this type of thinking could be hardwired into male brains - and the way we socialize our children. We socialize our males to be a 1) good provider; 2) good lover; 3) good fighter. If a man doesn't do well as a good provider he will probably excell at one or both of the others.

Evolutionary speaking . . . when we lived in tribes the "provider" for the tribe (usually a male figure) would often resent having to provide for another man's child. (ie: takes away resources from his own offspring). Therefore, the theory is translated into some of the stats that we see today . . . most child abuse stats reveal that Mom's paramour is the perpetrator of the abuse on a child that has no biological ties to him. He is not "bonded" to that child on an emotional level and therefore it may be an everlasting daily reminder that Mom was with another man and bore his child.

After this horrible Final Destination roller coaster ride, I swear I'll be sick for days if this turns out to not be Hailey.

I mean, sure I'm hoping beyond all hope that she's still alive but you know, just sayin'...

ITA, JG. You described that perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member