Remains found in Big Spring #2 - Strong Speculation this may be Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dobbs description ... Could this be the woman who is missing from Howard County instead of Hailey? He also describes the hair as dark in color? Exactly how many skeletons has this *Justice of the Peace* seen in 13 years?

Lisa Borden? She was 5' 9" and some reports say the height matches that of HD.

Scary thought but makes you start to consider if HD was alive and changed the color of her hair and then met with demise...OR this could be someone, maybe hispanic, who has gone off the radar.???

A recent picture of Hailey could be used to tentatively ID her as well.

"However, even if there are no dental records with x-rays, teeth can be compared to pictures of the victim while alive to help identify the body. So, dental remains are typically only useful when the examiners have an idea of who the person might be, such as when a family member suspects they know a victim."
http://criminal.lawyers.com/Criminal-Law-Basics/Body-Identification-Matching-Names-with-Victims.html

Just like the picture of sweet little Caylee Anthony and the superimposed picture of her skull when making comparisons.

So how far away from Hailey's home in CCity to where the remains were found?

I really believe she was buried there during the night...then next morning was all about covering up,cleaning up.

My understanding is 40 miles from where Billie and Clint lived at the time.

I'm looking at Hailey's pictures and she looks absolutely nothing at all like Billie. She resembles Clint greatly. Could there have been resentment bc of that?

20tjcxe.jpg

Billie said herself they were together only a short time ago on websleuths radio. I too though the attorney is beginning the spin. He comes across to me as a paid up member of Dodgy Bros Inc, founded by Jose. I hope SA's lawyer is someone respectable, so the process of justice for Hailey is dignified.

They were living together then. They are not living together now.

The lawyer didn't comment on their former living arrangement, he said they are not living together, (present tense).

I believe this came form an article in the ARN which has been linked several times in the last thread.

On an earlier thread, wasn't there a reference to an item in the bag that tied the remains to Hailey?

Lisa Borden? She was 5' 9" and some reports say the height matches that of HD.

Scary thought but makes you start to consider if HD was alive and changed the color of her hair and then met with demise...OR this could be someone, maybe hispanic, who has gone off the radar.???
I read somewhere that hair can darken postmortem at least I think I did

KTXS has learned Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, is currently working on an off-shore oil rig and was unable to make it back to the area this week. Clint Dunn is expected to return next week, though.

His family, including wife Naomi and their baby daughter, are living in San Antonio at this time.

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/30738935/detail.html

I'm looking at Hailey's pictures and she looks absolutely nothing at all like Billie. She resembles Clint greatly. Could there have been resentment bc of that?
imho billie didn't care who Hailey looked like only that Hailey was young, gorgeous & on her way 2 becoming a smarter woman than billie could ever hope to b. Triple threat for a woman like billie.imo

I think he was familiar with this area. I imagine it may have been somewhere quiet he hung out with friends while drinking or doing drugs, it's the city limits. He may have been fairly confident he could drive in there and dig a hole, perhaps concealed behind his vehicle from any likely vantage point. He likely was drug affected further suppressing normal inhibitions and fears. He may have been flying high having finally realised his violent fantasies or so panicked he had to act quick, but what he wasn't, was a cool operator, level headed. The 11 calls suggest to me he was panicked and unsure.

So many murderers of family members seem to dispose of the bodies nearby. I guess it could be simple stupidity, but I wonder what the decision process is like? I imagine a lack of resources - time, transport, equipment to conceal the body, and then fear - of being discovered enroute, of what they've done, what they have to do next, means getting the job done quickly with as many variables controlled as possible. One of those variables being having an idea of where you are putting them and what that might involve. I think a degree of laziness comes into it and so if they are the sort of person who has had their indiscretions indulged and glossed over all their lives, they may know intellectually they will be suspected but emotionally they have lots of practise being too slippery to get caught. Mediocre but successful lies all their life, mediocre cover-up.

If part of the crime was to do with sexual sadism, or that he "loved her with all (his) heart" and some sick dynamic Hailey was trapped in between the two of them, he may want her close by for his reasons. Billie may want her close by. Billie has couched Hailey in terms of belonging to her enough times that she does have some aspect of maternal feeling even if the most base.

Imo, her hair is kind of darkish. it has blonde streaks, but is medium to light brown, imo. And if she has been in a garbage bag buried in the dirt then I bet her hair is pretty dirty by now. Hard to type that. :mad:

I hope Clint's employer does the right thing and gets Clint off that rig today.

An oil rig is a dangerous place if your not 100% focused. I hope his employer takes this into consideration.

Prayers~

There is the blanket also if anyone can still ID it.
Could it be bright pink like Haley's room???

Hair is like a sponge. Even though Hailey had streaks of blonde, certain body fluids or
chemicals could change the poreous hair.
Example, well water with lots of iron (mineral) can cause blonde hair to go red.
then when the same person gets a perm (chemical) the solution turns purple on the cotton around the rods and lightens the hair alittle.

that link upstream that was just posted also said that the remains were to come by helicopter and they had not arrived yet because of bad weather...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246