Victim: Megan Waterman, 22, missing June 2010, found Gilgo Beach Dec 2010 *Rex Heuermann charged*

good catch, seaslug. this may be at the root of it all. I have some information I would like to post ...but I know it will disappear soon after I post it.

Thank you. I've researched this angle extensively but have been having trouble convincing even some locals that the mob is alive and well on Long Island.

Also, I am wondering... does anyone know...

Is this hotel property under the same jurisdiction of the police precinct(s) as Brentwood and/or Central Islip? If they are then it would be correct to assume that since Central Islip and Brentwood are among the highest crime locations in Suffolk county that those residential areas command so much of the police department's resources that there isn't much time or manpower left to patrol the parking lot of this hotel (out-of-sight/out-of-mind).

I don't think so. It is on the border of Brentwood and CI but I think that all of Hauppauge is the 4th precint while Brentwood and CI are the 3rd.

I really don't think it would matter anyway. Police in precints are assigned to certain areas within the precint. I live in the same precint as Brentwood and CI but the cops that patrol my area aren't the same cops that patrol those towns.

Thank you. I've researched this angle extensively but have been having trouble convincing even some locals that the mob is alive and well on Long Island.

You do not have to convinve me. Which nationality is the question though. It is not the old school Italian style.

Also, I am wondering... does anyone know...

Is this hotel property under the same jurisdiction of the police precinct(s) as Brentwood and/or Central Islip? If they are then it would be correct to assume that since Central Islip and Brentwood are among the highest crime locations in Suffolk county that those residential areas command so much of the police department's resources that there isn't much time or manpower left to patrol the parking lot of this hotel (out-of-sight/out-of-mind).

yes happaugue is in the town of islip,but and i mean a big but,happaugue is beautiful even tho it borders central islip.and happague is where this hotel is.it is not a bad area,it is on busy intersections close to LIE.

Read the following two cases: Quartararo v Fogg and Quartararo V Mantello. The same jokers that were involved in this case are the same jokers that are being relied upon to investigate the Gilgo Case.

The only thing that has changed is they have gone on to bigger and better things. One started as a 14 year old witness to becoming the highest ranking uniformed member of the SCPD. The other was an ADA at the time, and he is now the DA. The detective cited in both these cases has gone on to retire and is now a DA Investigator for the DA.

That same retird detective, now DA Investigator became involved in two rape cases I was asked to investigate. After investigating the cases I submitted my reports and the DA had to drop both cases against the both defendants.

BTW, if I am asked to investigate a rape case and I come to the belief the charges are true or even suspected as being true you better not ask for my help because one way or another I am going to see to it that you go to jail.

not that it amounts to a hill of beans...

but I was mapping the Holiday Inn Express in Hauppauge (where Waterman was last seen) again the other night and noticed there are people on the net who have reviewed the hotel.

one person commented that there are 4-wheeler trails right behind there

It's curious to me that there seem to be 4-wheeler trails near several of the victim dumpsites (and I know Seaslug has researched some of those.)

also, one of the reviewers who gave the hotel 5 stars (IIRC) is a pretty prominent guy who lives in Manhattan and does voice-overs nicknamed "itsamike." I was a little puzzled why he'd be staying at that motel.

but I was mapping the Holiday Inn Express in Hauppauge (where Waterman was last seen) again the other night and noticed there are people on the net who have reviewed the hotel.

It's curious to me that there seem to be 4-wheeler trails near several of the victim dumpsites (and I know Seaslug has researched some of those.)

also, one of the reviewers who gave the hotel 5 stars (IIRC) is a pretty prominent guy who lives in Manhattan and does voice-overs nicknamed "itsamike." I was a little puzzled why he'd be staying at that motel.

MrsPC could you please post a link to that review site?

It's not curious, its the same reason the girls are tiny, he isn't that capable, also SG was found where an old trail existed which tells us he's old.

Newsday
Prostitution plea linked to Gilgo
case
Originally published: April 11, 2012 3:21 PM
By ANTHONY M. DESTEFANO
http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...tion-plea-linked-to-gilgo-case-1.3655100?qr=1

"Brooklyn man linked to one of the women found dead in the Gilgo Beach area pleaded guilty Wednesday to federal charges that he transported her over state lines for the purpose of prostitution."

"Akeem Cruz, 22, admitted to Magistrate Judge Cheryl Pollak in federal court in Brooklyn that he transported two women from Maine to Long Island on a number of occasions between March 2009 and August 2010 so that they could meet clients at local hotels."

"While the women were only identified in court as "Jane Doe 4" and "Jane Doe 5," law enforcement officials said that Jane Doe 5 was Megan Waterman, 22, of Scarborough, Maine, whose remains were among those found in late 2010 along the Ocean Parkway in the Gilgo Beach area."

New York Daily News
Pimp pleads guilty to transporting hookers
across state lines - including one killed by
LI serial killer
BY JOHN MARZULLI/NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Wednesday, April 11, 2012, 4:21 PM
https://www.nydailynews.com/new-yor...ler-article-1.1059975?localLinksEnabled=false

"Akeem Cruz admitted driving two women from Maine to New York City for the purpose of prostitution between March 2009 and August 2010. The Brooklyn pimp faces 37 to 46 months when he's sentenced for the federal charge."

"One of the women, Megan Waterman, went missing in June 2010. Investigators discovered her remains in Gilgo Beach, L.I., in December 2010."

Newsday
Prostitution plea linked to Gilgo
case
Originally published: April 11, 2012 3:21 PM
By ANTHONY M. DESTEFANO
http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...tion-plea-linked-to-gilgo-case-1.3655100?qr=1

"Brooklyn man linked to one of the women found dead in the Gilgo Beach area pleaded guilty Wednesday to federal charges that he transported her over state lines for the purpose of prostitution."

"Akeem Cruz, 22, admitted to Magistrate Judge Cheryl Pollak in federal court in Brooklyn that he transported two women from Maine to Long Island on a number of occasions between March 2009 and August 2010 so that they could meet clients at local hotels."

"While the women were only identified in court as "Jane Doe 4" and "Jane Doe 5," law enforcement officials said that Jane Doe 5 was Megan Waterman, 22, of Scarborough, Maine, whose remains were among those found in late 2010 along the Ocean Parkway in the Gilgo Beach area."

Thank you!! I forgot he was waiting for trial. I guess he changed his mind and took a plea.

From both of those articles you posted, it appears that he worked with a partner who we never heard of until now;

Robert Blake, a co-defendant of Cruz named in the indictment in Brooklyn Federal Court, is still facing sex trafficking charges.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...serial-killer-article-1.1059975#ixzz1rmS6PrRP

Maybe... just maybe... there could exist a link between this Robert Blake character and someone who is associated with one of the other victims. I know we established last month that Akeem originates from the same Brooklyn neighborhood as JT's pimp. I'd imagine that Robert Blake is a pimp from that area too.

What is it with 20 something year olds from the neighborhood pimping out young woman to earn a living?

Personally, I still think the link is among the drug dealers. Most drug dealers have control over a geographic area. If all of these young pimps are from the same streets, odds are in favor that only one drug cartel controls all of the drugs sold around their turf.

Akeem Cruz was jailed Tuesday, August 10, 2010 and held without bail:

The Portland Press Herald
August 11, 2010
Boyfriend of missing woman arrested on trafficking charge
By Ann S. Kim
Staff Writer
http://www.pressherald.com/news/Maine-Scarborough-Akeem-Cruz-Megan-Waterman-boyfriend-arrest.html

“Akeem Cruz, 20, was arrested Tuesday after authorities received complaints of suspected drug trafficking from a South Portland motel room, according to the Maine Drug Enforcement Agency.”

“Cruz is now being held without bail at the Cumberland County Jail.”

Amber Lynn Costello disappeared September 2, 2010:

The Daily Beast
Long Island Serial Killer: A Victim's
Roommate Speaks
April 16, 2011 4:57 PM EST
Author: Christine Pelisek
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...-serial-killer-a-victims-roommate-speaks.html

“Now for the first time Schaller speaks about the calls Costello received on September 2, 2010, the night she disappeared, another victim of the suspected serial killer terrorizing Long Island.”

Thank you!! I forgot he was waiting for trial. I guess he changed his mind and took a plea.

From both of those articles you posted, it appears that he worked with a partner who we never heard of until now;

Maybe... just maybe... there could exist a link between this Robert Blake character and someone who is associated with one of the other victims. I know we established last month that Akeem originates from the same Brooklyn neighborhood as JT's pimp. I'd imagine that Robert Blake is a pimp from that area too.

What is it with 20 something year olds from the neighborhood pimping out young woman to earn a living?

Personally, I still think the link is among the drug dealers. Most drug dealers have control over a geographic area. If all of these young pimps are from the same streets, odds are in favor that only one drug cartel controls all of the drugs sold around their turf.

With the exception of the part about JT's pimp, I agree that the rest of your post is possible.

Robert Blake could use some sleuthing, IMO.

"Blake*is expected to go to trial later this year on sex trafficking and Mann Act charges. In the original criminal complaint filed against him in February 2011,*FBIagents said that in August 2010 he had a woman and her 18-month-old child flown from Maine to New York. Blake then allegedly threatened the woman to force her to work as a prostitute at the JFK Inn near*Kennedy Airport, according to the complaint.Blake also took the woman shopping for sexy lingerie and shoes, then threatened her with potential loss of access to her child if she didn't repay him $1,000, according to the complaint.

Thank You!!!!

Did you get an up close look at that old 4x4 utility/service road that runs from Ocean Parkway (near the electric utility box) into Oak Beach recently? I did.

;)

Attachments

• 4x4 utility road.jpg
    4x4 utility road.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 49
  • underground power lines station overhead.jpg
    underground power lines station overhead.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 53
  • underground power lines station.jpg
    underground power lines station.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 49
Did you get an up close look at that old 4x4 utility/service road that runs from Ocean Parkway (near the electric utility box) into Oak Beach recently? I did.

;)

utility roads and service roads are his friend

Attachments

• bing view .jpg
    bing view .jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 58

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics