Remains found in Big Spring #2 - Strong Speculation this may be Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely at some point Hailey had been to a dentist. Why cant they just use dental records to identify her?

Are they saying she didn't have any dental records or is Billie lying to slow it down? or maybe her teeth are missing. (I hate typing this).

Heard him talking on the news piece and he sounded in shock or like he couldn't believe what he saw. They also stated that he said he did not see a bag or sheet/blanket at the scene Tuesday when he pronounced the remains. This was reported on the 5pm news broadcast on Big Country during the special Hailey episode.

BBM

What the heck? Really? That is weird. Why wouldn't he see that stuff too, if it were there? Unless maybe the forensics team already wrapped it up and packed it away.

My dad was a defense attorney. So I tend to think of what he would have said about this situation. I bet SA'a defense is going to be that he was FRAMED by somebody. "Why would I be so dumb as to bury her so close to my mom's house? "

umm... because you are dumb?

Yeah, well, whoever framed him knew SA would quit his job that exact day and be hanging around that area that day. The coincidences added up make it hard to believe someone framed him. Wouldn't you agree?

Yeah, well, whoever framed him knew SA would quit his job that exact day and be hanging around that area that day. The coincidences added up make it hard to believe someone framed him. Wouldn't you agree?

yep, but he would say the body was moved there after the cell pings came out. As for quitting the job that day, that MAY bring Shawn down in the end. There is little explanation for that, imo. Luckily.

They've already tried to blame someone else for putting child *advertiser censored* on his mom's computer which is 2 miles away from where this body was found. We can expect more of the same from him and BD probably if the body is Haylie. To me, the body being found so close may not show premeditation unless the killer thought that abduction off the street would just automatically be accepted, or run away.

BBM

What the heck? Really? That is weird. Why wouldn't he see that stuff too, if it were there? Unless maybe the forensics team already wrapped it up and packed it away.

The JP arrived on the scene 30 minutes after the body was found on Tuesday and pronounced at 3pm. He may have just not wanted to commit to seeing these items due to the investigation that was to follow.

Are they saying she didn't have any dental records or is Billie lying to slow it down? or maybe her teeth are missing. (I hate typing this).

According to Namus, dental records are unavailable. https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/9421/0/

I don't know much about using dental records to identify a body. Are dental x-rays needed to identify or are the charts that the dentist fills out by hand used? Sometimes children don't have x-rays done unless there is major problems, like needing braces. Maybe that is why they can't use them. I don't recall Hailey having braces so maybe she doesn't have up to date records.

Surely at some point Hailey had been to a dentist. Why cant they just use dental records to identify her?

All they have to do is print out a photo of Hailey that shows her
perfect teeth.

They know if it's her or not and if it wasn't they would have said as much.
They are waiting on something IMO...

Identification by photo-skull superimposition. The skull of an unknown child was superimposed onto the portrait of a missing person. The outline of teeth and the facial anatomical similarities suggested that the skull belongs to the child in the portrait. The right central incisor in the skull was lost after death.
http://www.smiledentaljournal.com/i...d=140:forensic-odontology&catid=44&Itemid=110
photo of girl
http://www.smiledentaljournal.com/images/stories/Forensic_Odontology_pics/suh2a.jpg
***warning- skull and photo.
http://www.smiledentaljournal.com/images/stories/Forensic_Odontology_pics/suh2b.jpg
*** warning- skull
http://www.smiledentaljournal.com/images/stories/Forensic_Odontology_pics/suh2c.jpg

I cannot believe that anyone would actually wrap her in her own blankets or sheets from home. But then again....I can believe it. I certainly hope they did.

FCA did and it was how they were sure it was Caylee

BBM

There were 30 FBI there the first day. I would say it is a good guess to say all evidence pertaining to the crime scene was taking before the JP got there.

Are they saying she didn't have any dental records or is Billie lying to slow it down?
or maybe her teeth are missing
. (I hate typing this).

Good thought~ could be!

I stand corrected! If there are no teeth they will have to wait on DNA
unless she has had an xray of say a broken bone in the past.

If I put myself in Shawn's world,(ughk!) I can see having Hailey near his Mom's home so he could keep an eye on her. If he killed her without Billy knowing and had to get rid of her quickly, this place is familiar, and there doesn't seem to be wildlife roaming around the fenced in area to dig her up.

Maybe there were more piles of crushed limestone there at the time, so he might not have been visible from the road when he buried her there. It was the week between Christmas and New Year, so the whole place may have been closed for business for a few days.

At the time Hailey disappeared, the business was American Limestone. They must have had heavy equipment there. Maybe he even found the keys and used it to move limestone on top of the shallow grave. That would explain why the body was not found sooner as well as the lack of complete skeletonization. By the time the Limestone business sold and the tanks were moved in, the whole region was in the worst drought since the 1950's.

I think that Shawn was scared and he ran straight to his comfort zone. I previously thought that Hailey was probably deep in some fracking hole or even on his family's land. This place makes more sense. It is close-by, familiar, and on someone else's property. Just like Casey's pet cemetary.

One more thing- Shawn is lazy. Why dig a deep grave in the dirt when you can use a front-loader to pile a bunch of caliche on top instead?

Okay, two more- I wonder if any of his slasher videos were made there? Maybe the video where they were stoned in the old boat? Hmmm...

Just my opinion, pending further investigation!

Part of it was mainly missing. It didn't have legs and arms and everything intact."

Did SA say that killing a kid would be like killing a deer. I believe he said that to Billies brother. OK, This is making me extremely ill.

I feel sick...:(

Not to mention his use of the word "it"...
Yes, I thought the verbage was very disrespectful.

His words were within quotes. Altho I wonder if perhaps someone paraphrased what he said (no notes, quick notes, no recording, etc.). So maybe that wasn't his wording.

There were 30 FBI there the first day. I would say it is a good guess to say all evidence pertaining to the crime scene was taking before the JP got there.

I'll have to read back through everything I have read to find it, but I believe the JP was called in very early after the remains were found. Reason is that local law (state? county?) required that a JP 'proclaim' a death has taken place before anything else is done. When I read this my first thought was that perhaps the remains were still partially buried.

Yes, I thought the verbage was very disrespectful.

His words were within quotes. Altho I wonder if perhaps someone paraphrased what he said (no notes, quick notes, no recording, etc.). So maybe that wasn't his wording.

Well with the quotes, I am guessing that is exactly what he said...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle