what does the BLOOD tell us

If Patsy had admitted to purchasing two packages of the bloomies sizes 6 and 12, why would Jonbenet have wanted to keep the package meant for jenny? I mean she would have had her own, Right? Sounds to me like Patsy couldnt admit that she had bought the 6s else her story wouldnt make sense (not that her story makes sense anyway.

If I remember right, Patsy said Jonbenet picked those out for Jenny. So, if Jonbenet liked them enough to pick them and ultimately wanted them, wouldnt she have gotten a package to?

I also have this thought rolling around in my head>>> If LE was able to find that Patsy bought BR Hi-Tech boots while on a trip to Atlanta, they may also know about the purchase of the Bloomies.....

Maybe a lying mother equaled a guilty mother to LE and that folks, makes sense too me....

Agatha_C,
If Patsy had admitted to purchasing two packages of the bloomies sizes 6 and 12, why would Jonbenet have wanted to keep the package meant for jenny?
Precisely, its just a fairy tale. Is it not telling BPD have not told us the brands of the remaining underwear left in JonBenet's drawer? Why so, because I reckon five pairs will be Bloomingdales?

Sounds to me like Patsy couldnt admit that she had bought the 6s else her story wouldnt make sense (not that her story makes sense anyway.
Her story is so convoluted because she does not want to remember purchasing Bloomingdales for JonBenet, size-12 or size-6. Size-12 means there is another package missing, and size-6's means BPD can verify that there is a missing pair of size-6's!

Remember the question in the interview where Patsy is told we just want to make sure the intruder did not bring the size-12's in with him. Although there was no similar comment about, what if he left with a size-6 pair? Mrs Ramsey did you purchase size-6 Bloomingdales for JonBenet, em, I'm not sure, I could have, but I forget!

I also have this thought rolling around in my head>>> If LE was able to find that Patsy bought BR Hi-Tech boots while on a trip to Atlanta, they may also know about the purchase of the Bloomies.....
That would be something!

BPD were probably working on the assumption only the killer(s) would know about the size-12's and any missing pair of size-6's.

Maybe a lying mother equaled a guilty mother to LE and that folks, makes sense too me....
On this subject Patsy just made it all up, on the hoof, maybe that was arrogance or desperation, I am not sure which. But I do not hink it was her who placed the size-12's onto JonBenet, otherwise she might have been better prepared with her explanations about what she did with the remaining size-12's?

Patsy's 2000 Atlanta interview with Kane and Boulder LE

1 A. I remember that.

2 Q. Which of those two trips did you

3 purchase the Bloomi's?

4 A. The first trip.

5 Q. Was it something that was selected

6 by JonBenet?

7 A. I believe so.

8 Q. Was it your intention, when you

9 purchased those, for those to be for her,

10 not for some third party as a gift?

11 A. I bought some things that were

12 gifts and some things for her. So I

13 don't --

14 Q. Just so I am clear, though, it is

15 your best recollection that the purchase of

16 the underpants, the Bloomi's days of the

17 week, was something that you bought for her,

18 whether it was just I am buying underwear

19 for my kids or these are special, here's a

20 present, that doesn't matter, but it was your

21 intention that she would wear those?

Patsy's 2000 Atlanta interview with Kane and Boulder LE

1 A. I remember that.

2 Q. Which of those two trips did you

3 purchase the Bloomi's?

4 A. The first trip.

5 Q. Was it something that was selected

6 by JonBenet?

7 A. I believe so.

8 Q. Was it your intention, when you

9 purchased those, for those to be for her,

10 not for some third party as a gift?

13 don't --

14 Q. Just so I am clear, though, it is

15 your best recollection that the purchase of

16 the underpants, the Bloomi's days of the

17 week, was something that you bought for her,

18 whether it was just I am buying underwear

19 for my kids or these are special, here's a

20 present, that doesn't matter, but it was your

21 intention that she would wear those?

Agatha_C,

13 don't --
Patsy explicitly states I bought some gifts but also some things for JonBenet. She was just not going to say Bloomingdales, size-6, lol.

UK,

{Snipped from your post}

Her story is so convoluted because she does not want to remember purchasing Bloomingdales for JonBenet, size-12 or size-6. Size-12 means there is another package missing, and size-6's means BPD can verify that there is a missing pair of size-6's!

Ah the proverbial "rock and a hard place"...

I guess for me UK, its a question of why change her panties at all? Why not just put the old ones back on her?

If Patsy didnt have anything to do with the size 12/14s, how did JR know they even existed and where to find them? IMHO Patsy was involved with the panties and that she/they didnt think it would ever become as important as it did.

UK,

{Snipped from your post}

Ah the proverbial "rock and a hard place"...

I guess for me UK, its a question of why change her panties at all? Why not just put the old ones back on her?

If Patsy didnt have anything to do with the size 12/14s, how did JR know they even existed and where to find them? IMHO Patsy was involved with the panties and that she/they didnt think it would ever become as important as it did.

Agatha_C,
Quite possible, so how come she forgot what she did with the remaining size-12's. Now you would not forget that would you, especially when you know at the autopsy a big deal was made out of the size-12's, they even made the NI.

Maybe she was just lying her way throughout the interview. I'll bet BPD thought so, no info on the brands of the remaining underwear, suggests that can tell us something we do not currently know?

UK,

I, like you, think that LE has the size 6 bloomies, all but one pair. Oh the webs we weave when we practice to decieve... The spider found herself caught in her own web and opted for selective memory. Unless, she (PR) was mentally ill (which is what I think) and truly has little to no memory of that night...

UK,

I, like you, think that LE has the size 6 bloomies, all but one pair. Oh the webs we weave when we practice to decieve... The spider found herself caught in her own web and opted for selective memory. Unless, she (PR) was mentally ill (which is what I think) and truly has little to no memory of that night...

Agatha_C,
Unless, she (PR) was mentally ill (which is what I think) and truly has little to no memory of that night...
She could have been. Too many meds or prescriptions, all the calls to the pediatrician. Someone lost it that night, PDI seems fine till you ask, why kill JonBenet?

Agatha_C,

She could have been. Too many meds or prescriptions, all the calls to the pediatrician. Someone lost it that night, PDI seems fine till you ask, why kill JonBenet?

We probably will/would never know that even had Patsy survived to the now. Patsy may not even have been aware that she had a problem...

I thought Patsy said that she had bought two packages of size 12 panties and that JonBenet wanted to keep one package?

Patsy never said that. She said she bought the size 12 for Jenny, but "didn't recall" whether she had also bought a set for JB. She would have bought the set for JB in her own size.

Agatha_C,

That makes it seem like they had a REASON to kill her...like it was deliberate.
I don't believe it was.
There was no reason to KILL her. I have a hard time believing that even if she was planning to tell someone about the sexual abuse- because I believe it was a family member abusing her- that this person would not kill her.
I think this was a head bash, although a fatal one, that was not done to kill her but to stop her from screaming.
I disagree with Wecht in that I see NO reason to bash an unconscious child, and the position of the skull fracture indicated she was standing and hit from behind. Had she been lying down, strangled, the fracture might have been different.

If Patsy had admitted to purchasing two packages of the bloomies sizes 6 and 12, why would Jonbenet have wanted to keep the package meant for jenny? I mean she would have had her own, Right? Sounds to me like Patsy couldnt admit that she had bought the 6s else her story wouldnt make sense (not that her story makes sense anyway.

If I remember right, Patsy said Jonbenet picked those out for Jenny. So, if Jonbenet liked them enough to pick them and ultimately wanted them, wouldnt she have gotten a package to?

good thoughts.

My question is and always has been: how would an intruder know where to find any panties for JonBenet? Didn't Patsy claim her daughter's underwear was kept in a drawer in the bathroom? Who would know this other than the people in the home along with the housekeeper.
And who, but the one who wrapped and packed gifts to be sent out would know where the size 12s, which had been slated as a gift, would have been.

I think we are all mainly thinking if the size 12s were in the basement, they were much easier to obtain if the staging of the body was completed in the basement. And possibly necessary because there were no Wednesday pair size six in the drawer in the upper stairs of the house.

The underwear is a puzzle and an important part of this story. Which came first, the importance of JonBenet to be wearing a pair of Wednesday panties or the need to get a pair of underwear on her in a certain time frame so the nearest ones were fetched.

I still can't imagine Patsy putting a pair of panties so ridiciously large on her daughter.

I am enjoying all the posts on these underwear. You folks are just really sharp.
just my O

I don't believe it was.
There was no reason to KILL her. I have a hard time believing that even if she was planning to tell someone about the sexual abuse- because I believe it was a family member abusing her- that this person would not kill her.
I think this was a head bash, although a fatal one, that was not done to kill her but to stop her from screaming.
I disagree with Wecht in that I see NO reason to bash an unconscious child, and the position of the skull fracture indicated she was standing and hit from behind. Had she been lying down, strangled, the fracture might have been different.

DeeDee249,
It looks that that way to me.

The R's had options, yet they never exercised them. They could have dialled 911, they could have rushed JonBenet to hospital, or even a private practioner, they did none of these things. Instead JonBenet was strangled to death.

As I mentioned before there appears to have been a head bash and sexual assault, followed by asphyxiation, in no particular order of preference, other than her final asphyxiation, which was then staged with the paintbrush handle.

You may consider that there were two accidents, the first the head bash, the second the asphyxiation. I do no not, since JonBenet's person was staged in an attempt to mask her asphyxiation and conflate it as a kidnapping by a psychotic pedophile.

JonBenet's final asphyxiation was deliberate, and the decision was taken so JonBenet could never name her assailant, otherwise why not dial 911? If the sexual assault is real, and not staged, then her death is a sexually motivated homicide.

good thoughts.

My question is and always has been: how would an intruder know where to find any panties for JonBenet? Didn't Patsy claim her daughter's underwear was kept in a drawer in the bathroom? Who would know this other than the people in the home along with the housekeeper.
And who, but the one who wrapped and packed gifts to be sent out would know where the size 12s, which had been slated as a gift, would have been.

I think we are all mainly thinking if the size 12s were in the basement, they were much easier to obtain if the staging of the body was completed in the basement. And possibly necessary because there were no Wednesday pair size six in the drawer in the upper stairs of the house.

The underwear is a puzzle and an important part of this story. Which came first, the importance of JonBenet to be wearing a pair of Wednesday panties or the need to get a pair of underwear on her in a certain time frame so the nearest ones were fetched.

I still can't imagine Patsy putting a pair of panties so ridiciously large on her daughter.

I am enjoying all the posts on these underwear. You folks are just really sharp.
just my O

azwriter,
If you assume the wine-cellar staging was a last minute change then if JonBenet was to be kidnapped directly from her bed, dressed as she was at the White's, minus the longjohns, then possibly a Wednesday pair of underwear was required to add a flourish to the staging.

Looks like this points to Patsy, what might explain it all is that John removed the remaining size-12's and size-6 pair, with Patsy thinking problem solved?

Didn't Patsy claim her daughter's underwear was kept in a drawer in the bathroom?
Yes, including the size-12's, as per her interview, but BPD say no size-12's were found.

So the size-12's were stored elsewhere, probably in Patsy's bedroom, or in the basement.

I can imagine John saying to Patsy we need a pair of Wenesday underwear, there are none in her underwear drawer, to which Patsy replies, there will be a pair in the gifts located at X in the basement. The rest is history?

Me neither. But in the frenetic atmosphere that morning, maybe Patsy elevated Wednesday above the size feature, they simply considered we must fake her death as being consistent with a late Wednesday abduction?

DeeDee249,

It looks that that way to me.

The R's had options, yet they never exercised them. They could have dialled 911, they could have rushed JonBenet to hospital, or even a private practioner, they did none of these things. Instead JonBenet was strangled to death.

As I mentioned before there appears to have been a head bash and sexual assault, followed by asphyxiation, in no particular order of preference, other than her final asphyxiation, which was then staged with the paintbrush handle.

You may consider that there were two accidents, the first the head bash, the second the asphyxiation. I do no not, since JonBenet's person was staged in an attempt to mask her asphyxiation and conflate it as a kidnapping by a psychotic pedophile.

JonBenet's final asphyxiation was deliberate, and the decision was taken so JonBenet could never name her assailant, otherwise why not dial 911? If the sexual assault is real, and not staged, then her death is a sexually motivated homicide.

I already mentioned the reasons why they could not call 911 or take her to a hospital. They had no options but to do what they did. It was that, or face admitting that one of them had been molesting her and that one of them had bashed her on the head with enough force to knock her out (and kill her). I do not feel any of them would have wanted to admit to these things, so they exercised their ONLY option- stage her death to look like an intruder crime.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zorba347
Back