TX - Longview, WhtFem (UP 9863), 41-50, Suicide - Assumed Identity, Dec'10

Status
Not open for further replies.
RMarlow.jpg

Robin S. Marlow
Missing since May 13, 1982 from Broward County, Florida.
According to Doe

Namus
Date LKA July 28, 1982 00:00
Date entered 06/20/2011
Age LKA 28 to 28 years old
Age now 58 years old
Race White
Ethnicity
Sex Female
Height (inches) 70.0
Weight (pounds) 110.0

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/11352/0/

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1224dffl.html

I think they look very similar, but I see a problem with the noses. It looks like Robin's nose is much larger. But, beyond that, I think they look a lot alike.

Even if they don't want to reveal the name- it would be nice to know if she had a profession of some sort, spoke with an accent and other details. How long she was living in the area?
If we could find one of her "new" friends or coworkers they could answer some questions...

I tried to find something about a suicide in the Longview newspaper, but the only one I found in 2010 was definitely not her. :/

I wish they would tell us--if they even know--how long she had been using the identity. Was it her decision to assume someone else's identity, or had she been assigned the identity someone else--a kidnapper, perhaps.

I found an obit for a woman in Longview TX (via Legacy) who died Dec. 24th. No parents/maiden name etc. Born 1969. Had lived in Scottsdale, AZ. In Texas 1987. Don't want to put the name in case it is not her but this might give us some dates/places to work with.

HTH

ETA: Also - couldn't find any pics to match up...

I'm new at this ...

I looked at a few places - i.e. missing approx 1987/born approx 1969.

This persons info says 5'6" UID says 70" (5'10")

Info also says "green eyes/brown contacts" vs. UID - 'Hazel eyes'

My untrained eye says they look a LOT alike. What do you guys think?

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/green_martha.html

Gayla Barnes is the right height, yet according to NamUs, she has green eyes and not hazel. Unfortunately, there isn't a photo of her on the NamUs, but she went missing on July 29, 1990 when she was 34 years old (I really think the photo of the UID looks older than 30, IMO).
Ms. Barnes was reported missing on July 29, 1990. Ms. Barnes was last seen at 4:00 am on July 29,1990 and indicated she was going to Denver.Ms. Barnes was described as showing potential signs of mental illness.
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/7170/0/

I wonder when in 1990 the photo of the unidentified woman was taken?

Bridget Jefferson must have been the name that she had assumed.

I'm not sure if it's her. The pic in the article doesn't really look like her. Bridget's death was ruled a homicide, IIRC.

I think Gayla is a good possible match, even if we don't have a pic. Her dentals are on file...are our UID's?

Even if they don't want to reveal the name- it would be nice to know if she had a profession of some sort, spoke with an accent and other details. How long she was living in the area?
If we could find one of her "new" friends or coworkers they could answer some questions...

Even what she called certain items could be a big hint. What did she call soda? A foot long sandwich? Athletic shoes? A liquor store? A sale you have at your house to get rid of unwanted items? These items have a lot of colloquial names.

The obit I found was initials LR. Not sure if it is her but it was the closest I could find to the situation described. Carl, would you be able to look her up in your resources to see if she was a 'real' person (as opposed to a made-up name)?

This one seems like it should be easy (yeah, right).:waitasec:

Maybe a woman hiding from an abusive ex? Her nose may have been previously broken. I wonder why they havent listed her fake identity, place of employment, etc. Maybe she has minor children in social service's care, whose (fake) identity is being protected? Perhaps faxing that pic to battered women's shelters around the country would help.

Christi Nichols is about the same height as the unidentified decedent who was in an abusive relationship prior to her disappearance.

Christi was in an abusive relationship and had been treated in an emergency room for injuries weeks before she disappeared. She was planning to leave her husband at the time of her disappearance.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/4677/7/

Something seems off, though, between her and the UID (I want to say the hair, but I am not really sure).

I'm not sure if it's her. The pic in the article doesn't really look like her. Bridget's death was ruled a homicide, IIRC.

I think Gayla is a good possible match, even if we don't have a pic. Her dentals are on file...are our UID's?

The dates of death differ by a week. Jane Doe is said to have been found on December 24 and BJ on December 30

I'm new at this ...

I looked at a few places - i.e. missing approx 1987/born approx 1969.

This persons info says 5'6" UID says 70" (5'10")

Info also says "green eyes/brown contacts" vs. UID - 'Hazel eyes'

My untrained eye says they look a LOT alike. What do you guys think?

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/green_martha.html

They do resemble but the Height if off. The nose is the biggest issue in my opinion. The UID's nose slants to the left of her face and unless I'm seeing it wrong Martha Green's nose has a very slight tip to the right.

I found an obit for a woman in Longview TX (via Legacy) who died Dec. 24th. No parents/maiden name etc. Born 1969. Had lived in Scottsdale, AZ. In Texas 1987. Don't want to put the name in case it is not her but this might give us some dates/places to work with.

HTH

ETA: Also - couldn't find any pics to match up...

I found 2 pictures through google using that name and her company. Height appears correct (she is much taller than most other people in the photos). Nose appears straight now. When I blow up the picture in word, and use word wrap and square tools, the image overlaps nicely over the UID image.
So thank you for finding that obit. I think you are on to something here.

And if you use peoplefinders.com, you can see the other last name (K) she used prior to the married name. (assuming we have the right person).

And if you use peoplefinders.com, you can see the other last name (K) she used prior to the married name. (assuming we have the right person).

I see that LK married JR in 2004. Interesting also that the "R" family is noted in all the peoplesearch-type sites, but there are no associated "K" family names (that I've seen, anyway).

eta: okay, I'm convinced that you guys are on to something. LR is super tall in her photos and I saw one of the closer-ups where her nose really looks shifted to the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member