17-yo Teen Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a flathead and other screwdrivers in my car along with a few flashlights. I guess I'm a criminal too and maybe should be dead.

Where in any of my post say that TM was a criminal and that he should be dead, I didn't.

It is being written that Mary and Lamilla are fake eyewitnesses. Nicholas Stix a freelance writer out of New York is writing this in his blog and on at least one other site he writer for. Has there been any MSM reports of these witnesses being fake?

I've sent email to Mr. Stix and posted a message on Mary's wall at Facebook to try and get a clarification.

Many things written are done only for PUBLIC OPINION. And if it is written on a blogg, then it surly has no real merit...IF the investigation tells us they are fack then we have something.

like I said earlier, there is a woman claiming she did not see anything but heard whimpering that had to be from TM.
Well on my last visit to hospital emergency that was not what I heard, those whimpering all sounded like children.
Some people insert themselves as witnesses – who is to say they are not one sided?

Again was he charged with a crime as a result of this?

No, oddly enough he wasn't. I guess Miami PD have bigger fish to fry, but it's a crime and he wouldn't have gotten away with that here.

He'd be at an alternative school for 6 weeks and headed to adult criminal court.

The fact that Miami PD has chosen not to follow up when they discover him committing a crime doesn't mean he's innocent.

The Miami Herald claims that in October, he was caught with a 'burglary tool' - a flathead screwdriver - and 12 pieces of women's jewellery. Martin insisted that they did not belong to him.

Earlier, he had been suspended for skipping school and showing up late to class. And most recently, in February, he was suspended again when officials found a 'marijuana pipe' and an empty baggie with traces of the drug.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...times-caught-burglary-tool.html#ixzz1qQFbUmJl

Er, you may have had to live in the UK to know this, but the Daily Fail newpaper is about as reliable as the National Enquirer is here. Its an entertainment rag, and a chunk of the entertainment it provides is to sensationalize news from the USA. It feeds into the European stereotype of all of America as lawless cross between the Wild West and the 'Hood.

I'd prefer a US link to above mentioned "marijuana pipe". Generally, if you're caught with that at school you're expelled entirely, not suspended.

I really think we can abandon the thought that some had that he had used that term. Considering:

1. That language is COMPLETELY out of character for the rest of his discussion with the dispatcher. There are no other derogatory or inflammatory remarks in the tape about Trayvon, or use of the F word. I don't think young hispanic men use the term coon. Ever.
2. No one uses that term anymore. There are racial slurs that can be used by those who act like that, but coon isn't one of them.
3. It's too grainy for anyone to agree that's what was said. Although MSM put their best effort into proving it, they sadly had to keep saying that no concensus could be reached.

my bolding

I'm sorry, you know this how exactly?

And no, others can ignore it if they choose to, but no, we don't need to abandon the thought, he said what he said and it was anything but a term of endearment. It's is just one more thing that GZ chose to say himself that showed his intent that night. Just because he didn't say it every five seconds doesn't lessen what he said.

JMHO

Do you have a link that says that Al Sharpton just showd up with nobody getting him involved? Was he looking for a case to rally behind?
NO he was not.

You can't know anything of the sort.

What if a sympathetic third-party asked Rev. Sharpton to intervene? Does that mean TM's parents' motives are suspect?

His parents had not gotten any answers about this case and wanted some, can’t say They do not have a right to answers. THEY DO.
While IMO the police did a sloppy, negligent job.
IT is not a racial case. - there were 8 robberies done by black people and GZ was overzealous, not a racist.
There were 8 robberies in the neighborhood. Do you know for a fact that they were all committed by black people?

EVERYTHING here that is not backed up by a document is only an opinion, including by the Media it is still only an opinion.
and that incudes mine and your posts too.
According to the WS guidelines we're supposed to make a distinction between documented fact and opinion.

Don't you find it odd that for a kid with a pipe and alleged pot baggie, he had no drugs in his system at autopsy? It's detectable in your system for at least a month after use.

I don't really need to believe TM was a perfect kid to believe that he is a victim here - JMO.

of all the drugs that he might have been on, marijuana is the one that in our District most police officers would prefer, one told me once that he would prefer to have to deal with a dozen pot heads rather than one drunk because the drunks always want to fight you, where as with a pot head the only thing they want to beat is you to the cheetos...

Then that weird guy gets close to you and you have no idea that weird guy thought you had your hand on a gun in your waistband and you can't figure out why he pulled his gun when you just turned to face him. And then that weird guy grabs your hand to keep you from grabbing that gun he thinks you have in your waistband.

I don't think there are any accounts of that happening

I have refrained from posting prior because I didn't know all the facts in this case. Now that I've caught up all I have to say is Zimmerman seems unstable. Reading through the 911 calls he's made over time he seems to call over anything and everything. Potholes, stray dogs, garage doors being open, trash in the road. I understand being a concerned citizen but IMO he crossed that point. Looking at the map I do not believe Trayvon was the aggressor. I believe the story that he was on the phone with his GF whom he told someone was following him and she said run so he did. Zimmerman was the aggressor and had no right to chase the kid down.

As for the comments about this being racial. I think in part it is and in part it isn't. I do think that if Trayvon was white, more would have been done on LE's part. However, based on his frequent 911 calls, I think Zimmerman would have pursued him whether Trayvon was white, black, or a pothole.

No, oddly enough he wasn't. I guess Miami PD have bigger fish to fry, but it's a crime and he wouldn't have gotten away with that here.

He'd be at an alternative school for 6 weeks and headed to adult criminal court.

The fact that Miami PD has chosen not to follow up when they discover him committing a crime doesn't mean he's innocent.

SANFORD --
Women's jewelry and a watch found in Trayvon Martin's school backpack last fall could not be tied to any reported thefts, the Miami-Dade Police Department said Tuesday.

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-n...igated-trayvon-martin-over-jewelry-ar-385876/

I don't know about the pot, but they did investigate him over this.

Mod Note:

Until the toxicology results come back for TM and any drug tests on Zimmerman, DO NOT perpetuate the rumor that drugs had ANYTHING to do with this tragedy. That pertains to BOTH TM and GZ.

The ONLY evidence that has been made available anywhere regarding any drug is that TM was suspended for possession of an empty baggie that smelled of weed and a pipe - long BEFORE this happened. He was a 17 yr. old kid, like many other 17 yr. olds. Has absolutely nothing to do with the night in question. GMAB!

I have seen references to PCP?!? I don't know WTH that is coming from but unless you have some tox results that you can link up, STOP IT NOW. Anyone else who perpetuates these type of rumors will get an immediate TO.

This case is tragic enough. DO NOT contribute to the sensationalism. We don't roll like that around here.

SANFORD --
Women's jewelry and a watch found in Trayvon Martin's school backpack last fall could not be tied to any reported thefts, the Miami-Dade Police Department said Tuesday.

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-n...igated-trayvon-martin-over-jewelry-ar-385876/

I'm talking about defacing school property (a crime) and drug paraphernalia on school property (crime). He was caught doing these things, was punished for them, but no criminal action ensued.

So it's kind of misleading to say he doesn't have a criminal record - he just has not been prosecuted for the crimes he's been caught and found guilty by school admin of committing.

I know LambChop. :) I just can't tell you how many posts I've read here and on other sites that infer Trayvon was a chronic pothead, as though that somehow justified shooting him.

Many people are chronic pot heads and it does not justify any shooting at all.

Most pot heads don’t run around with a pipe in hand and a screwdriver with ladies jewelry in the locker.
But bringing all of that up brings to light that he was not a puritan and that is only fair when they brought to light that GZ was no puritan either.
Bringing to light that he was not as sweet as the little boy with the red shirt on also makes me wonder why did they need to put that photo up? was it to create an imprint on public opinion about a sweet boy when in fact he was just who he was a teen ager that is not squeaky clean, no mo and no less.

I really think we can abandon the thought that some had that he had used that term. Considering:

1. That language is COMPLETELY out of character for the rest of his discussion with the dispatcher. There are no other derogatory or inflammatory remarks in the tape about Trayvon, or use of the F word. I don't think young hispanic men use the term coon. Ever.

2. No one uses that term anymore. There are racial slurs that can be used by those who act like that, but coon isn't one of them.

3. It's too grainy for anyone to agree that's what was said. Although MSM put their best effort into proving it, they sadly had to keep saying that no concensus could be reached.

Seriously?! It's not out of character with the rest of his discussion at all. How about his comment of, "these a$$holes always get away"?

How can you possibly know that hispanic men (or any person, actually) don't use that term anymore? Sadly, there are still plenty of ignorant, bigoted people that would be all too happy to use that term.

IMHO

You don't know anything of the sort.

What if a sympathetic third-party asked Rev. Sharpton to intervene? Does that mean TM's parents' motives are suspect?

There were 8 robberies in the neighborhood. Do you know for a fact that they were all committed by black people?

EVERYTHING here that is not backed up by a document is only an opinion, including by the Media it is still only an opinion.
and that incudes mine and your posts too.

That has really morphed from there were 8 robberies in 15 months and most, or many were done by black kids, to now all were done by black kids.

So exactly how many were done by black kids? 8 buglaries in 15 months, that makes what 5-6-7? And how do they know that even that many were by black kids, an assumption on their parts? All of the burglaries weren't seen.

GZ's neighbor has been saying that over and over.

Funny that if they weren't ALL done by black kids, when his neighbor speaks he doesn't say we've had burglaries, he doesn't say we've had burglaries that were done by kids, he doesn't say that we've had unsolved burglaries. No he says we've had burgalries by BLACK kids. So let's not insult anyones intelligence by trying to say that it had nothing to do with Trayvon being black.

What's that saying, don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining.

JMHO

The article said he was found with a pipe and an empty baggie with traces of the drug in february.

I believe the one I read said October and said empty baggie that appeared to be drugs but never confirmed it. They did say pipe but I've seen those little pipes for sale in stores so just a pipe I'm not sure is evidence of anything other than he could have been smoking something. But there is no police report so I doubt the principle thought it was enough of anything to report. The school said this suspension was for being in an unauthorized area, which was described by school officials as nothing major. IMO he got 10 days because he had been suspended previously in October. I'll have to go and see if I can find it. jmo

SANFORD --

Here's a thought about the jewelry. THIS IS JUST A THOUGHT, THEORY, IDEA - I have no proof, documentation or anything else. Its just my past experience with teens that makes me thinks this MIGHT be what could have gone on.

Possibly TM had a friend that was in a bad home environment and wanted out bad. Perhaps that friend managed to get a hold of mom's, grandma's, aunt's, someone's jewelry and was going to use that (pawned) to get away. Friend gives TM the goods to hold just in case someone finds it missing and confronts the teen friend and wants to search them. Once MDPD gets involved and starts asking questions, they find out the who, what, when, where and why of it all. TM would not give the name of the friend.

That's just maybe one theory of how that jewelry played out. IDK - but teens in tough situations often do things to try to get themselves out of those situations.

JMHO and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member