Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #5 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't I find what you are talking about? I can find the SAR by clicking on your link, but basement?, Am I blind? helP

I was also wondering if this person could work as a security guard and posing as someone in law enforcement, to go with the theory of getting her in the car.

The person who posted the link to rapist profiles..... thank you and scary!

Sorry for the confusion! My link should take you right to the SAR thread. Read through the thread and you will see the lists and links for RSOs.

The basement is sort of the "slang" term I guess for The Parking Lot here on WS. You must be a registered WS member to view and post in the threads there.

I love our LE out here. I can't say it enough! But solving crimes in rural areas is rough. I don't like living in places like that....all that land scares the bejeesies out of me. Born in the city, lived in the country a few times and very much prefer city-living. Fremont at one time was voted one of the better cities to live. I don't know why they moved to Morgan Hill from Fremont but my guess would be getting a big house and more affordable cost of living. Maybe they liked living out in the boonies...just don't know. That house and area appears to be very isolating for a teenager.

It really depends on the area. I had a friend that grew up in Fremont and his family moved to San Jose because it was a little "rough" over there. The entire east bay has "bad" parts and "good" parts, and its all expensive. Morgan hill is probably quite a bit less expensive, but there must have been another reason to move there and have Sierra switch schools, and her mom have a commute.

If it was in an old abandoned metal building by an old remote farm, then it might be connected. Because do teens even have to go into old abandoned metal structures these days to have sex? None that I know of would bother with that.

Did you look at the map I put up? I don't think anything there is abandoned. It looks like a working farm for hay or something similar. Too many expensive tractors, equipment sitting there. The domed metal building is there to store bailed hay, I suppose. JMO.

But it does not say where they found the items. On twitter I read a report they had found something's in an abandon house early this morning, Theses could be them.

Good sleuthing :)

Quote: Optimism dimmed when investigators reported Thursday that its search of waterways didn't turn up any clues. But some hope returned when the Klaas Kids Foundation announced later that the Intero Real Estate collected $12,000 to fund continued search efforts for Sierra. Klaas said Thursday's turnout and donation were overwhelming.

"Nothing like this has happened like this to us in any previous search," Klaas said. "This thing is crazy. I mean, the response is absolutely extraordinary on every level."

Klaas said big turnouts and the donation could help expand and lengthen the search for Sierra.

My God this is what I love to see and hear.. thank you to all that are coming out to help bring Sierra home!! Its only continued effort which creates continued media which creates continued pressure on the powers that be!! ! Its only by continuing this united effort that we stand a chance to conquer the evil that is taking our children in droves!!

Moo and I completely understand if there are those who may see things differently ..its moo..

Why can't I find what you are talking about? I can find the SAR by clicking on your link, but basement?, Am I blind? helP

I was also wondering if this person could work as a security guard and posing as someone in law enforcement, to go with the theory of getting her in the car.

The person who posted the link to rapist profiles..... thank you and scary!

Quoting you again to say I like your possible theory of a security guard as a potential perp. Maybe someone who works the night shift somewhere and was just heading home around say, 7:00 in the morning?

In regards to the box/condoms I highly doubt this is connected. I guess its possible the perp(s) had handcuffs and used condoms and then put them in the box and forgot the box. But I doubt that is the case. And why wasn't this box found earlier?

Im thinking either a STUPID prank, or someone trying to frame someone. (I just dont know where you get used condomS).

It totally could be a sick joke. I can see some (unusual) teen-age boys getting a massive kick out of pulling off a prank like this.

If that is the case, then they would really be putting themselves on the line. I'm sure there is 24x7 FBI and LE on everything around that area.

My God this is what I love to see and hear.. thank you to all that are coming out to help bring Sierra home!! Its only continued effort which creates continued media which creates continued pressure on the powers that be!! ! Its only by continuing this united effort that we stand a chance to conquer the evil that is taking our children in droves!!

Moo and I completely understand if there are those who may see things differently ..its moo..

I so agree. The local LE/FBI have been doing an amazing job, IMO.:applause:

They only had 60 people to search until KK showed up and the word went out to help. Good going to the citizens of SC county and beyond!! :applause: again.

If it was in an old abandoned metal building by an old remote farm, then it might be connected. Because do teens even have to go into old abandoned metal structures these days to have sex? None that I know of would bother with that.

I guess it would be possible that a couple/group with a sick fetish went their to "re-inact" what happen to Sierra. Still, they'd have to be incredibly stupid to leave the box.

In regards to the box/condoms I highly doubt this is connected. I guess its possible the perp(s) had handcuffs and used condoms and then put them in the box and forgot the box. But I doubt that is the case. And why wasn't this box found earlier?

Im thinking either a STUPID prank, or someone trying to frame someone. (I just dont know where you get used condomS).

BBM: They ONLY had about 60 or so people to search all that area. NOW they have over 600 per day to spread out and look. JMO

I don't know if the "items" found are connected or not. The FBI will test and then we may know.

from the link I posted in haste above:

Authorities are now calling the case of missing Sierra LaMar, 15, from Morgan Hill, California "involuntarily missing" and have focused their search efforts to a cul-de-sac not far from her home. They have also searched an abandoned foreclosed home on Scheller Avenue (see map) and hauled away an evidence kit,

Continue reading on Examiner.com Sierra LaMar: Police collect evidence from abandoned house as search continues - National missing persons | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...doned-house-as-search-continues#ixzz1qZMSMeQV

Did you look at the map I put up? I don't think anything there is abandoned. It looks like a working farm for hay or something similar. Too many expensive tractors, equipment sitting there. The domed metal building is there to store bailed hay, I suppose. JMO.

I didn't widen it up to see that part. If it is a working farm, then it has to be locals who are connected or feel safe going there. I have lots of relatives with farms in the Modesto and Stockton area. There is no way that someone could go on their land and 'party' in one of their out buildings with out being on the wrong end of a shotgun. They are always aware of people trying to go in and steal equipment etc, and they have several dogs roaming, as most all farms do,imo.

It is hard to believe someone randomly chose that building to party in. If it is a working farm, then did the searchers get permission?

I didn't widen it up to see that part. If it is a working farm, then it has to be locals who are connected or feel safe going there. I have lots of relatives with farms in the Modesto and Stockton area. There is no way that someone could go on their land and 'party' in one of their out buildings with out being on the wrong end of a shotgun. They are always aware of people trying to go in and steal equipment etc, and they have several dogs roaming, as most all farms do,imo.

It is hard to believe someone randomly chose that building to party in. If it is a working farm, then did the searchers get permission?

Don't know. But KK and TES have to get permission to go on any private land. The reports didn't say it was on that land, just near the West END of Palm and the very end is where the storage area/equipment are located. I did not see a gate/fence to keep out the after-hours "crowd". JMO

I had wondered if her bag was planted after her disappearance also. MOO

If the handcuff box and used condoms are connected to Sierra's disappearance, it could be that her abductor is telling the story of what happened to her by leaving these items in the sequence that he left them.

First, he abducts her,and quickly isolates her by tossing out her phone. Then her bag is found with her clothing inside, including her underwear. And possibly has urine on the clothing. Now the used condoms.

Can we be absolutely sure that Sierra was in his vehicle when he tossed her phone ?

If this is what he is doing, it surely has to be someone brazen and capable of fooling LE. Someone who is very familiar with that cul de sac, and the immediate area... MOO

Don't know. But KK and TES have to get permission to go on any private land. The reports didn't say it was on that land, just near the West END of Palm and the very end is where the storage area/equipment are located. I did not see a gate/fence to keep out the after-hours "crowd". JMO

It seems odd to have expensive equipment stored where there is no fencing. My uncles storage buildings are not fenced but they are close to the main house and to the two German Shepherds, and the shotgun rack. :crazy:

It seems odd to have expensive equipment stored where there is no fencing. My uncles storage buildings are not fenced but they are close to the main house and to the two German Shepherds, and the shotgun rack. :crazy:

I cannot see a "home" there. There is a bunch of trees and I can't see through them.

We have hay production acreage here where I live. That land is miles from our home. We leave everything there when we/workers go home. Kind of hard to steal a tractor or a bailing truck that travels .5 mph, but I guess that could happen. lol.

Actually there is another article saying it the house is on Scheller Ave close to Santa Teresa

When they are of the age where they have a driver's license and their own car and drive themselves to/from school.

Back in the day in my state, that was age 16. At age 14, kids from rural homes (subject to bussing) could get restricted permits that let them drive legally from school and back. This was because, being a rural state, farm kids were often needed on their parents' farms.

So if Sierra had lived in my state when I was her age, she could already have been driving herself back and forth from school.

Of course, back in my day, schools offered driver's education. I understand that this is no longer an option in many school districts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member