John Grazianos younger bro in serious condition

Wow. How sad for their family. They have had to endure too much.

Every time I click on the link (both) it says the article has been removed. Can you tell me what happened? I feel so bad for this whole family. Prayers are with them.

Every time I click on the link (both) it says the article has been removed. Can you tell me what happened? I feel so bad for this whole family. Prayers are with them.

Sorry, I do not know why that link wont work..
What Ive heard is no alcohol insolved but..they were going at high rate of
speed. He is 23 yrs old:( NO seat belt either. I wish kids would take vehicles
more seriously. Im not sure how he is doing. The other Young man driving was not hurt. I feel so sorry for the Mother. She is caring for John at home now.
I will try to find out more today.

Wow, from the same link. This poor woman:

"John Graziano was riding in a car with when Bollea, who was driving, lost control and hit a palm tree head on.

John Graziano, a former Marine, was hospitalized for two years at James A. Haley VA Medical Center in Tampa. His mother, Debra, now cares for John full-time.

Michael Graziano's dad is in prison for trying to hire a hit man to kill his wife."

thank you for posting that link feddup. What a beautiful lady, beautiful young men, inside and out. My prayers are with each one.

Yes, I heard it this AM. so sad, isnt it?

I really wish that kids would listen to their parents when it comes to driving nd not going fast, etc This will cause so much pain for everyone involved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back