Victim: Megan Waterman, 22, missing June 2010, found Gilgo Beach Dec 2010 *Rex Heuermann charged*

This might be the same R Blake (11/18/2009):
http://massapequanews.com/images/Archive_of_Crime_122809.pdf
On 11/18, Robert Anthony Blake, age 32, of Cozine Ave, Brooklyn was arrested
at Best Western, 5080 Sunrise Hwy, Massapequa Park and charged with Assault 2nd,
Reckless Driving, and warrants for Promoting Prostitution 4th, Endangering the Welfare
of Child, Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of a Motor Vehicle 2nd and four violations of
the Vehicle and Traffic Law.

Just K posted "According to AC's plea, it appears that he continued for two more months, after Megan disappeared, to transport at least one other women back and forth from ME to NY."

Just K,
And apparently he has no compassion for little toddlers. hmmmm.

From Shadowraith's post on MB's thread:Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Victim - Melissa Barthelemy

Bodies Found at L.I. Beach Are Linked to Motels
By LIZ ROBBINS, New York Times
Published: January 26, 2011

"Cellphone records for Ms. Barthelemy traced the calls, which were to her voice mail, to two motels near Massapequa — the Budget Inn and the Best Western, according to the law enforcement official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the investigation is continuing.

[...]

Ms. Barthelemy’s family also told the police about a series of disturbing phone calls they received shortly after she disappeared, in which the caller accused Ms. Barthelemy of being a prostitute.

The police tracked the phone calls to locations in Times Square and Madison Square Garden, but the caller later turned off the phone, the official said.

article link"

Now we know a pimp was a co-defendant with A Cruz and that his name is Robert Blake. This RB is accused of intimidating a young woman who he brought to NY for the purposes of prostitution. She came with her child from ME to NY.

We also see, from the Massapequa News that in November of 2009 a Robert Anthony Blake was arrested for very similar crime. The incident occurred at the Best Western which has now been linked to MB. She disappeared in 2009 near the same time period that one RAB was using that motel for his "business."

This RB may be the connection which leads, via A Cruz and the motels, to a connection between ALC, MW, and MB. That leaves only MBB but we know that her phone last pinged off a tower in LI.

This might be the same R Blake (11/18/2009):
http://massapequanews.com/images/Archive_of_Crime_122809.pdf
On 11/18, Robert Anthony Blake, age 32, of Cozine Ave, Brooklyn was arrested
at Best Western, 5080 Sunrise Hwy, Massapequa Park and charged with Assault 2nd,
Reckless Driving, and warrants for Promoting Prostitution 4th, Endangering the Welfare
of Child, Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of a Motor Vehicle 2nd and four violations of
the Vehicle and Traffic Law.

Of interrest!!!:

Concering GB4 victim Melissa Barthelemy, who disappeared July 12 2009:

4 month and 1 week prior to that the above Robert Anthony Blake was arrested at that very same Best Western hotel, Melissa Barthelemy Fri July 10, 2009 checked her voicemail from two motels in Massapequa, a Budget Inn, and a Best Western at 5080 Sunrise Highway Massapequa Park, NY

Time to re-interview J Terry, MB's "boyfriend?"

Also of note:A Cruz's address in Brooklyn has been quoted as Cozine Ave, too. So, it is highly likely that RAB is the same RB as the co-defendant in A Cruz's case.

Let's look at the pimps/boyfriends
A Cruz, from Brooklyn, 20 years old when MW (22) went missing
RA Blake, from Brooklyn, 32 years old when MB went missing. 34 years old when arrested.
K. White, now 33 years old has lived in Brooklyn and was JT's pimp/boyfriend. She was 20 and he was around 24 years old in 2003.

Time to re-interview J Terry, MB's "boyfriend?"

Also of note:A Cruz's address in Brooklyn has been quoted as Cozine Ave, too. So, it is highly likely that RAB is the same RB as the co-defendant in A Cruz's case.

The Cruz family and the Blake family even share the very same house number on Cozine Ave in Brooklyn

And yet the privileged white murderer from a gated community is currently lounging freely on a beach in Sanibel Island, Florida.

someone want to verify that our cph doesn't operate from time to time here (see attached)

That rubbermaid/suitcase murderer sounds real familiar... hempstead lake state park, exit 22 south Bellmore Southern State...

Maybe he just tells people he's in Sanibel Island, or maybe he is but commutes to this "office" in the Miami area?

Get sleuthing peeps, I can't do it all. The Land Sub can't handle a road trip like that lol.

By the way, I verified the home made "boardwalk bridge" in his yard, that was used for years to cross over the vector control ditch bordering his backyard and where SG's stuff was. Looks like he bolted to Florida shortly after the SCPD were searching back behind his house, without even bothering to remove the bridge that was returned by the SCPD to his yard, it's literally next to his house standing up, leaning against a tree on display literally saying to anyone who passes by, "yeah so I used a bridge to go into the marsh all the time, so what". HUBRIS. Didn't even bother to dismantle or hide that symbol of guilt (Bridge), he probably left for "florida" on a stand-by flight the day they found SG.

In case you had any doubts, chop them up, put them in a suitcase, and throw it off the side of the road like he does, he is the LISK. And it's getting real in the field in 2012, so stay tuned...

Attachments

• florida cph paramedic.jpg
    florida cph paramedic.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 71
You either don't know who Morris Dees is or you misunderstood the main idea of my sentence.

Southern Poverty Law Center
Morris Dees
http://www.splcenter.org/who-we-are/leadership/morris-dees

Did your sentence have a non-main idea? I have a black belt in goog-fu, hence I know who dees is. I interpreted your sentence to mean someone who stood up for racial or socio-economic injustice. I also assumed u were speaking of my comment, so I offered a more accurate likening.

Did your sentence have a non-main idea? I have a black belt in goog-fu, hence I know who dees is. I interpreted your sentence to mean someone who stood up for racial or socio-economic injustice. I also assumed u were speaking of my comment, so I offered a more accurate likening.

You are comparing yourself to Christopher Coke?

The Jamaican drug lord?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back