Match! NY - Caledonia, WhtFem 1UFNY, 13-19, Turquoise Necklace, Nov'79 *Tammy Alexander*

Status
Not open for further replies.
the waitress said she saw her the nite before in the dinner or the day before. was she alone. did anyone dine with her. were there any suspicus people around. do u think she was hitchhikeing? now that u mention florida im going to go into all the missing reports on doe that were filed for missing women/teens in that time period
check out these cases on doe the only people missing from 79 well there was one more but she was missing in december
49DFFL
and
366DFFL

i dont see any connections but worth checking out did anyone think to look at females in california as well
I'm on the doe network now...

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1ufny.html

"Pollen samples taken from the victim's clothing were determined to have come from only four places: Arizona, California, South Florida, or Mexico."

Apologies if previously posted.

They also did isotope analysis of her teeth, and found that she may have grown up in the Southwestern U.S.

The pollen was from the Australian Pine. IIRC, the only Australian Pines in Arizona were on the Univ of Arizona and Arizona State Univ campuses, so combined with the isotope analysis, that left us with Southern California as the most likely origin of the Australian Pine pollen. They even narrowed it down to the San Diego area. That is what prompted me to look through San Diego County high school yearbooks (with no luck), as I had documented earlier in this thread.

So Arizona seems VERY likely!

only if she spent time on one of the two major college campuses in Arizona (UofA or ASU). She probably was not old enough to be a college student, especially since November would have been the middle of the fall semester. Perhaps she had a boyfriend who attended one of those two colleges, and was on campus to visit him.

But the Turquoise jewelry that she was wearing would also suggest Arizona.

Too old IMO

The nose looks off to me a bit, but I see other similarities as well. I have always thought this Jane Doe may have been a run away. It sounds like Nancy Jason was planning that as well. Also, pollen from NY Doe's shirt indicated she was at one time in a few distinguished areas, and I believe FL was one of them, which is where Nancy Jason was headed. Sounds plausible, worth checking out.

Very eerie, the hair makes it look much like her!

that def looks like her i emailed some one who was listed on the website to compare the 2 sadly if they think #63 and her are one and the same. it still does not help us as to who she was. and bl bradford the guy who had these pictures died in prison in 08.
and if the truck driver said he thought she was heading to boston maybe the person she was going to hitch with said he would take her to boston but then had no intentions of an killed her thus her being found in the other direction.

could she have family in boston?

so i emailed them and the first detective listed on the website is no longer there he retired got an automatic email saying hes retired as of this date so i sent the email to the other detective. waiting to hear back from him

This has probably already been talked about (I have not read this whole thread - it is really long,) but with the information that the pollen was from an Australian Pine tree, do you think there is any chance she is actually FROM Australia? November in FL is really not that warm - not warm enough to be lounging around on the beach getting a tan. But it's the end of spring in November in Australia and the average temperature is in the upper 80's Fahrenheit.

Just a thought. If she traveled here from Australia with her family or as an exchange student or something, it would be hard to make it all on your own if something bad happened. She may have even been abandoned by her family or she may have run off during a family vacation to the US.

Edited to add - I wonder if her hair is naturally curly or if it's been permed.

This has probably already been talked about (I have not read this whole thread - it is really long,) but with the information that the pollen was from an Australian Pine tree, do you think there is any chance she is actually FROM Australia? November in FL is really not that warm - not warm enough to be lounging around on the beach getting a tan. But it's the end of spring in November in Australia and the average temperature is in the upper 80's Fahrenheit.

Just a thought. If she traveled here from Australia with her family or as an exchange student or something, it would be hard to make it all on your own if something bad happened. She may have even been abandoned by her family or she may have run off during a family vacation to the US.

It could be, but you also have the Oxygen Isotope analysis indicating that she had grown up drinking water originating from the Southwestern U.S.

True...I have looked at that as well and saw some links for missing persons from Australia...

http://www.missingpersons.gov.au/missing-persons/profiles/profiles/r/o/robinson-amanda.aspx

http://www.missingpersons.gov.au/missing-persons/profiles/profiles/n/o/notz-lydia-martha.aspx

Amanda is shown wearing an earring. Cali had unpierced ears. Also, their noses look very different. Cali has an upturned nose, and Amanda doesn't.

Lydia has a noticeable gap between her two upper front teeth (8 & 9) that Cali doesn't have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie